Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Betshare.co ⚡ 8% - 12 % per week ⚡  (Read 226 times)
Anonymous193 (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:38:58 PM

About BETSHARE RELOADED

• My name is Andreas Kiel former co-operator of Betshare.biz. Me and two other former operators have launched Betshare Reloaded. We finance our lives through sports betting.
  • At first, it all began as a joke among friends and then became more and more scientific and therefore our profession.
  • We have been betting successfully for a good 8 years, after long rows of losses and instructive rainfall.
  • Since October 2013, we are betting full-time and our profits are getting higher and safer the more we deal with them.
  • Since January 2014, there was never been a profit week under 6%, mostly it is more than 12%, often more than 13% and several times more than 14%, sometimes even around 15%.
  • The biggest challenge was that we needed to build a network with a lot of helpers placing bets for us. Because sometimes 50, 100 or sometimes 1000 € Profit is not a problem, but a lot of money to generate and that for years and for many people, we have our Network done for this.

Contact Us

• Edificio Business Center
    Zona Franca
    4.2  (429)
    Business center
    Bogota, Colombia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineHunter12

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:24:16 PM

there is no way, you always win a bet. betting always has two side of coins and you are not always the winner. beat me for that but its true.
MineHunter12

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:33:00 PM

also you have guys worthy enough to tackle betting tactics? you need to have specialized team for that. newbies cant do that.
Anonymous193 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:39:20 PM

there is no way, you always win a bet. betting always has two side of coins and you are not always the winner. beat me for that but its true.

This is not only your concern but many others have same thoughts on that. Point is we have a team of experts who bet on different matches and on different platforms. Accumulative sum of all bets is shared. You sit while we bet.
You can see our team here. Our CEO Andreas kiel also co-founder of betshare.biz has 7 years of experience in online betting.
Please join our telegram channel to get more info about the project
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:20:29 PM

The project look cool to me since I am into bet industry for quite sometime but there are few serious acquisitions that in my view need to be addressed.
Anonymous193 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:22:27 PM

The project look cool to me since I am into bet industry for quite sometime but there are few serious acquisitions that in my view need to be addressed.

Please read my earlier responses. Also check our website to see legitimacy of our claim and don't hesitate in joining our telegram to learn more about who we are and how bet share works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: