Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I can help sell your ICO tokens.  (Read 261 times)
Dimax2020 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:58:01 PM

If you are launching your ICO and need buyers of your tokens, write to me in the mail ( dmitrii.zigman @ gmail.com ). I can help you sell tokens. No prepayment required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:46:24 AM

If you are launching your ICO and need buyers of your tokens, write to me in the mail ( dmitrii.zigman @ gmail.com ). I can help you sell tokens. No prepayment required.

how can people trust you while your account is newbie and is there an Escrow to guarantee selling tokens to you? I see that you have negative beliefs and that makes people think twice before helping sell you tokens. many people use services like this and effort like this are just useless. sorry
MURONDI

Activity: 728
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 10:46:42 PM

I am curious about how you market ICO, through social media groups, Twitter, articles or spam emails, Do you have evidence of the ICO results that you are advertising, I think the ICO project owner will be interested if you show evidence of the results of the ICO that you have advertised.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:37:40 AM

how can people trust you while your account is newbie and is there an Escrow to guarantee selling tokens to you? I see that you have negative beliefs and that makes people think twice before helping sell you tokens. many people use services like this and effort like this are just useless. sorry
You dont need to trust this person his feedback explain it all.  This users just want to make money with a fake promises of real investors, if he had that why not making his own project then investors that he mention will invest in him.
arwin100

Activity: 2702
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 10:28:22 AM

Newbie account big minus
Red trust another big minus

I don't see any good things coming here but instead another person who tried to make money for either bad scheme or not. Maybe became an estbalished user here so that the trust will follow and newbie account will cost zero trust especially you offer shady things here.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:38:23 PM

do you have any example for your services? because many people will afraid to make a transaction with you because you are a newbie with red trust + no review from other users

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 08:56:12 PM

Honestly, the ICO's era has been vanished you need to find another way instead of it.

But just wondering, how can do that? Sell the token but you aren't developer and if you try to promote you just newbie account and also have two negative feedback.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:56:24 AM

just like that what you know or have other then devs or team has , how will you make it happen do you have social media accounts with followers
if you would know marketing you wouldn't be writing a thread like this 
StevenKeshi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:38:23 PM

Really this is such a bold claim
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2212
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 05:30:28 PM

Will you be able to sell those ICO coins which are not on exchanges yet ? I do not think that is possible for you. And for those coins which are already on the exchanges, we do not need your service, because people can themselves sell their tokens and coins on exchanges.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:46:43 PM

Do you actually mean to help the coins listed on exchanges because there is no way to sell the coins unless the coins are listed on exchanges.
Also your trust rating will discourage any trades / dealings with you.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:08:12 PM

You are a member of Newbie rank and also you have negative trust. So I think nobody can trust you for this.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:28:40 AM

Newbie account how they can trust you? How to help sell there tokens and explain here how so we all know if you are a trusted person or not. Its easy to said you can help but there's no proof that you help someone. For now i think don't trust to any one because many people are preventing that they are a good person but the truth is they scammer. After you trust them they will scam you then they will gone.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:21:54 PM

You are already in tag and no trustworthy under you to follow your words. Every business should have trust when you loose it and if you are newbie. No one will accept you.
Everyone new here please don't believe such people and don't loose your fund for any cost and use proper escrows while involve the payment.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:15:39 AM

I don't recommend sending your tokens to people you know nothing about on this forum, that's why we have exchanges, if the time you own is not listed kindly wait till it get listed on exchanges, OP account is new so they an exit scam on you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: