Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am meeting with an attorney, have you been damaged by wash trading on binance?  (Read 456 times)
blandana (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:24:39 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 07:46:35 PM by blandana

You're still deflecting from the real problem.  When you've finished with the attorney, be sure to book an appointment with a counsellor to discuss your gambling addiction.  If you had proper impulse control, this wouldn't be affecting you as badly as it is.  

And you're glancing over my request asking for people not to troll this thread.  Your harassment is not welcome here.  You do not know me, you never have, I have not met you until this moment, and those comments are obviously derogatory.  I'm not sure how else to respond to your comment.

It's not trolling.  I genuinely believe you need help.  For someone to be as consumed by this as you are, it clearly highlights something is wrong.

Would you say a mother who had her daughter stabbed by your friend is "consumed" if you knew the culprit?  That's the kind of language you're throwing at me right now.  If you reply to me I don't believe I can argue because it seems as though you are not open to opinions.  I understand you may feel a need to "diagnose" people on the internet but you are not a psychologist, neither am I, but it's obvious there's a problem.  Your need to act smarter than me without giving facts and acting like you've known me my whole life is most likely another indication of the problem and a clear indication of trolling and hiding the truth or something like that is seems.  
I have not created a holocaust in bitcoin towards saving money, creating fake articles always saying the price is going to 200,000 from "experts," acting like bears are "evil" even though they were a bull 20 minutes before they sold. That is what this is about.  Not about whether or not you think I have a "gambling" problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:25:15 PM

It's not trolling.  I genuinely believe you need help.  For someone to be as consumed by this as you are, it clearly highlights something is wrong.

If it were me I would have noticed that barely anyone has made one supportive comment throughout the weeks this has been going on. And that on a place with thousands of deeply experienced people who've seen and done it all. I would take that as a sign of some sort. Not sure what.

But if continuing on this crusade makes OP happy then I'm all for it.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:28:08 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 07:38:42 PM by blandana

If it were me I would have noticed that barely anyone has made one supportive comment throughout the weeks this has been going on. And that on a place with thousands of deeply experienced people who've seen and done it all. I would take that as a sign of some sort. Not sure what.

But if continuing on this crusade makes OP happy then I'm all for it.

Gentlemand, this problem has been going on for so long (nearly two years) that I might literally save the entire cryptocurrency community from a tyrant that no one has spoken out about except for maybe three groups.  It seems to have been an effort to make it happen for "so long" that it started to seem "normal."  

I'm hoping you can thank me later if all goes well and you can see what kind of market everyone has been missing once this abuse on binance.com is checked out.

It's not always up, but that doesn't mean you can't trade it.  That's what people don't understand.  The functionality and traders that have been getting abused by fighting sells is literally ruining the entire market.  If not this, something is and the volume decline on binance.com recently most likely proves it.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that constantly feels "annoyed" as if bitcoin is trying to "talk" to me.  It didn't used to act like that and that's clear manipulation and harassment if the purpose is to trick people into buying.

It wouldn't be so bad if it worked but sheep don't have enough money to save people spending millions of dollars a day to "show off" like that.  In the end it's only hurting the criminal doing it and everyone else, especially if it's targeted at me and I'm only using 20 dollars.  (20 dollars isn't going to save this market)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:41:23 PM

~snip
Time wasted through fake trends ruining professional trading.  Wasted time and money through commission on trades that don't work.  Causing terrorism and physical damage including stress from constant harassment in the market.  Getting "hit" by large sells because the buys try to convince you that sells are the enemy.
Since you have the evidence about Binance and their wash trading practices i guess you will be fighting against them in Malta as they are registered in Malta and if you are not residing over there how come you can fight them legally is a big question. The market is not regulated and the risk are known to everyone and if you are trading in an unregulated exchange in your jurisdiction how can you take legal action against them. I like your enthusiasm but i would like to know how you are trying to accomplish that.

People have committed suicide over this.  It's time to stop messing around.
It is like fighting a ghost about something you really cannot do anything until and unless you have a lot of money to fight against the malpractice of the unregulated market and even then it is a sheer waste of time and money. Wait till your country regulates these exchanges and then if you fight against them then you will have a possibility to block the website in your country and that is the best thing you can do.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:47:30 PM

Lol this delusional person again. I think I told you before and will tell you again. Lay off the drugs man. I told you before that nothing they are doing is illigal. Trading crypto is not the same as stocks. Somethings you cannot legally do in stocks you can do in bitcoin. You need to stop pulling stuff out of your arse.

Firm name please? Reference? Case number? Name of lawyer? Do you have any idea what a law suite costs and you also have no case. I don't even know what is wrong with you. You need help dude seriously do you not sound how insane this is? Who are you going to sue exactly? The whole exchange.

1 btc says nothing will happen. Now stop polluting the forum with your endless tomfoolery.

Is "lay off the drugs" a proper response that would come from an adult discussing a legal matter?  I'm not sure I can take your comment seriously because it seems as though you're trying to provoke me.

You didn't even listen to a thing I said... I know quite a lot about the law. I grew up with and still live with my brother who is a qualified lawyer. I think you sound crazy and you surely delusional. Your posts are very entertaining though, this I cannot deny. You have also failed to answer any of my questions. There is no legal matter. No laws have been broken. How does your head work? How can you blame an exchange for bitcoin going down? Another thing, why are you such a bull??? If you so clever like you pretend to be then why the hell don't you profit off of bearish periods? It is only good if bitcoin goes up and not down? If you had some of your investment in either fiar or stable coin you could just buy more bitcoin when it drops. You have no idea what a law suite costs or what you are talking about. You avoid all my serious questions so why should anyone listen to you?

If you so very serious like you say then where is your case number? You can't even produce that. What a job. No court in the world will take you seriously for wasting their time. You didn't go to law school you don't know what you are talking about in the slightest bit. I mean... DO you even have the money it takes to start a law suite? Even if you had something on an exchange they have so much more money then you. They will destroy you in court. You delusional to think they have done anything wrong and let us just say they have, that still makes you delusional for thinking you can even make a dent on them. You have no case dude. Even in the real world outside of bussiness. You can't just sue people thats not how it works. Anyway have fun being crazy. Keep us updated.

blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:48:41 PM

~snip
Time wasted through fake trends ruining professional trading.  Wasted time and money through commission on trades that don't work.  Causing terrorism and physical damage including stress from constant harassment in the market.  Getting "hit" by large sells because the buys try to convince you that sells are the enemy.
Since you have the evidence about Binance and their wash trading practices i guess you will be fighting against them in Malta as they are registered in Malta and if you are not residing over there how come you can fight them legally is a big question. The market is not regulated and the risk are known to everyone and if you are trading in an unregulated exchange in your jurisdiction how can you take legal action against them. I like your enthusiasm but i would like to know how you are trying to accomplish that.

People have committed suicide over this.  It's time to stop messing around.
It is like fighting a ghost about something you really cannot do anything until and unless you have a lot of money to fight against the malpractice of the unregulated market and even then it is a sheer waste of time and money. Wait till your country regulates these exchanges and then if you fight against them then you will have a possibility to block the website in your country and that is the best thing you can do.

So...if Honda sells my sister a car and she dies since they're registered in Japan or something (gosh forbid this happens, Honda makes really reliable cars and I haven't heard of an accident from engineering malpractice) I have to fly to a different country and suddenly accept rules that could encourage terrorism?  I'm not sure you're a legal expert.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:50:53 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 08:16:34 PM by blandana

Lol this delusional person again. I think I told you before and will tell you again. Lay off the drugs man. I told you before that nothing they are doing is illigal. Trading crypto is not the same as stocks. Somethings you cannot legally do in stocks you can do in bitcoin. You need to stop pulling stuff out of your arse.

Firm name please? Reference? Case number? Name of lawyer? Do you have any idea what a law suite costs and you also have no case. I don't even know what is wrong with you. You need help dude seriously do you not sound how insane this is? Who are you going to sue exactly? The whole exchange.

1 btc says nothing will happen. Now stop polluting the forum with your endless tomfoolery.

Is "lay off the drugs" a proper response that would come from an adult discussing a legal matter?  I'm not sure I can take your comment seriously because it seems as though you're trying to provoke me.

You didn't even listen to a thing I said... I know quite a lot about the law. I grew up with and still live with my brother who is a qualified lawyer. I think you sound crazy and you surely delusional. Your posts are very entertaining though, this I cannot deny. You have also failed to answer any of my questions. There is no legal matter. No laws have been broken. How does your head work? How can you blame an exchange for bitcoin going down? Another thing, why are you such a bull??? If you so clever like you pretend to be then why the hell don't you profit off of bearish periods? It is only good if bitcoin goes up and not down? If you had some of your investment in either fiar or stable coin you could just buy more bitcoin when it drops. You have no idea what a law suite costs or what you are talking about. You avoid all my serious questions so why should anyone listen to you?

If you so very serious like you say then where is your case number? You can't even produce that. What a job. No court in the world will take you seriously for wasting their time. You didn't go to law school you don't know what you are talking about in the slightest bit. I mean... DO you even have the money it takes to start a law suite? Even if you had something on an exchange they have so much more money then you. They will destroy you in court. You delusional to think they have done anything wrong and let us just say they have, that still makes you delusional for thinking you can even make a dent on them. You have no case dude. Even in the real world outside of bussiness. You can't just sue people thats not how it works. Anyway have fun being crazy. Keep us updated.

You're trying to gain too much information that I cannot provide.  You request I provide you with my case number.  I explained this has not become a case yet.  Even if it had, I'm not sure that would be entirely legal.  You also used the phrase "if you're so clever" and "why the hell."  I'm not sure if it's in my best interest to consider your opinion without some skepticism.  

Also claiming "no laws have been broken" is quite rash even if you have a friend that knows the law.  This hasn't even gone to court yet.

I'm going to have to go to bed soon.  It's 1PM but the constant harassment in bitcoin makes it pretty difficult to get some good sleep.  I'm not sure why this is such a big deal about acting like it's for attention if it constantly fails in the end trying to act like this in the market.  Pretty sure getting insomnia or the inability to sleep because of this shouldn't be happening either.  I hardly believe I'm the only one that has to deal with this kind of stress.  If you feel like sharing, I wont include your name but the attorney may be interested in your story.  Please send me a direct message.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:58:58 PM

~snip
So...if Honda sells my sister a car and she dies since they're registered in Japan or something (gosh forbid this happens, Honda makes really reliable cars and I haven't heard of an accident from engineering malpractice) I have to fly to a different country and suddenly accept rules that could encourage terrorism?  I'm not sure you're a legal expert.
Good analogy  Cheesy, first learn to coin things, how can you even compare these is out of my comprehension  Tongue.
For the sake of fun i can explain your cheesy comparison, lets suppose the car you purchased had a manufacturing defect and lets base everything on that.
You will be going to a dealer in the US to purchase the Honda car, you either go to the DMV or you can register with the help of the car dealer from where you purchased to get your license plate to get the vehicle on to the road. So when you find out your car does have a manufacturing defect, you do not need to take a flight to Japan to file a case, you can file a consumer complaint in the US itself and get it replaced Tongue.

So when it comes to using the internet to purchase something which is not even registered in the US how will you go about things, i would like to know your understanding on things to comment further. I bet you are in your early teens, do you seriously think that the US authorities are not monitoring these dubious trades happening in different exchanges. Why do you think that the regulations takes this long, if it was that easy they would have already regulated everything.

So what is the solution, you want to know ?
A regulatory board to monitor and access the situation and every exchange who wants to accept US traders should register and follow the rules if not they cannot accept US traders other than that you really cannot do anything about it as Binance is a virtual company and i am not even sure whether they have an office in Malta.

PS: What ever that makes you happy, go for it, i am sure your attorney will give you a good advice without burning your bank balance Wink.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3104

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:05:48 AM

Would you say a mother who had her daughter stabbed by your friend is "consumed" if you knew the culprit?  That's the kind of language you're throwing at me right now.  If you reply to me I don't believe I can argue because it seems as though you are not open to opinions.  I understand you may feel a need to "diagnose" people on the internet but you are not a psychologist, neither am I, but it's obvious there's a problem.  

The only problem I see is that people have programmed bots to automate trading and you clearly don't approve of that.  I honestly don't know how you would prevent it, short of perhaps implementing something similar to one of those Tobin taxes or Robin Hood taxes in an attempt to curb automated high-frequency trading.  But I can't imagine many traders would be fond of that.  Maybe such a system would grant you the particular type of trading audience you desire, though.  All the bot users would be on their free-for-all style exchange as they currently are and you'd have to be on your entirely new transactionally taxed exchange.  The trade-off would be that yours will likely have considerably fewer users, so overall liquidity could come into question.

Trading has become financial slavery and it really has to change.
Everyday there's something out there there tries to lie to people and abuse them with fake information, trolls, and fake volume nearly on every website but mostly on Binance.com trying to make them buy bitcoin literally everyday, harassing them with constant buy trades and fake volume as if doing anything else is wrong.

It gets so wrong and abusive that traders hardly have time to sleep let alone take a shower or clean their own home.

On average, how many hours a day do you spend on exchanges, if you don't mind my asking?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:50:57 AM

Dude if you win this, you'll be rich as fuck. Though it will be a difficult case since Binance is one of the most reputable exchange out there and wash trading here is considered a norm even among those other centralized exchanges. I'm interested in what would be the outcome. I hope you do your best in this.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211546.0
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:07:13 AM

I do not think you have a chance of getting out on a winning situation.
If you think about it, it will be hard to prove anything since you are talking about anonymous money involved.

Binance is an exchange and when you have joined you accepted their terms which means it will be even harder if they prove you wrong.

Also since it's a cryptocurrency situation it's more likely that all attorneys that wanted your case are looking for your money on a lost case situation rather than helping you out.
Anyway good luck.

Nothing to see here
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:42:41 AM

It will be hard for you, who you are dealing with is a huge great and reputable exchange. Binance do actually showed the market that they are one of the best exchange and with the issues regarding fake volumes, it is actually couldn't been disregarded as we all know every exchange have their fishy moves, but without facts and proof, you have nothing against them. So what I could advise is for you to somehow show the public some flaws that you could find either technically, or directly misleading information provided by whom you're dealing with.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:31:36 AM

To everyone "bashing me" no, it's not your time to troll people on the internet, and I do have evidence.  This is the kind of thing I'm talking about.  This is at least -part- of what wash trading is and it isn't just "silly" or "negligible."

These buys are made by someone trying to get attention.  Someone is screwing with people's lives here and I'm taking this to court if the case flies.

I'm on your side, but ...

1. Price charts are not sufficient evidence of wrongdoing. They aren't even sufficient evidence of manipulation.
2. The existence of a price wall is not evidence of spoofing.
3. A spike in the price is not evidence of pump-and-dump.
4. You plan to sue Binance for the actions of others? I don't think that will be successful.

I would also like to note that contrary to what some people are saying, you can sue someone and be compensated for damages even if their actions are legal.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6294

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:49:49 AM

Would you say a mother who had her daughter stabbed by your friend is "consumed" if you knew the culprit?
~
I have not created a holocaust in bitcoin towards saving money, creating fake articles always saying the price is going to 200,000 from "experts," acting like bears are "evil" even though they were a bull 20 minutes before they sold.

A month ago when you first started this campaign I've told you to stop being such a drama queen and stop with the stupid analogies.
So stop with the "stabbing" and most of all stop with the "holocaust", ignorants should not use this word lightly.
When you're going to see those "tyrants" or how you call them that that "fix' prices in bitcoin kill 1/4 of your country population then use this word, till then, DON'T!

Second, and this is from a legal point of view.
No, you haven't talked to any lawyer, because if you would have spent even 5 minutes with a serious one then you would know these things:

- you can't sue people or companies randomly for a cause
- you can't file a civil lawsuit calling all the exchanges fo random trades that happens at different times, just like if you get sick from eating at KFC on 14th December and at Subway on the 6th you won't be seeing them in the same court
- if you have received financial damage you must first prepare a document that would quantify those losses, you haven't shown anything like that

Again, your analogy shows that you have no clue how things work.
You can't buy and register a car in a country without that country  NHTSA equivalent, so if you want a '94 supra, bad luck, you can't have one.
So, you have to buy is from an authorized dealership, which is the legal representative for that brand in your country.

But again, from cars, you've gone to terrorism.

A real piece of advice:
Stop trading and stop watching shitcoins hoping you will hit the jackpot with either a lucky trade or a lawsuit.
You're wasting both time and money and what is far more concerning what little health you have left.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 12:20:14 PM

there is still a lot more you can do out there than having to take care of cases like this, if you hire a lawyer to take care of this it will waste your money too, if it's free just let the lawyer take care of this case if it looks interesting, but I think it will be difficult to solve this case and to me it doesn't look interesting

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

I actually did post proof and it seems like there is wash trading (fake trading) attempting to force bitcoin up right now in fact.

There is also the highly coincidental "experience" of tether printing 3 billion dollars worth of coins the same week they were sent to court starting in april which coincided with a very violent uptrend in bitcoin that I will also have to let the attorney know about.  This is highly suspicious and seems as if it was created as a means of intimidation if tether is related.  It's reasonable to believe this was unnecessary as tether didn't even have enough money to back their full "stash" of 1.5 billion coins, yet somehow "found enough" backing to say "ok lets print 3 billion more."  Getting sent to court could have triggered an unnecessary psychological disease within a trader or owner of tether which violently affected the market.

They will need to explain themselves about this as well if this attorney considers this information important.  There has not been a successful audit to this day.

Do you think that is enough to sue them?

I would love to see it towards Binance and see their responses regarding this issue. If you think it is unfair and harmful for most traders probably better to take a legal action or at least have a thread on scam accusation section with a strong proofs and arguments (to make them clarify about this). But, if you lose argument against them, they would just be stronger than ever.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:59:27 PM

OP is obviously upset about something that he has no control over, and attempting to gain some control over it, no matter how improbably isn't going to help much. But hey, you never know. It's these little guys that try to do the impossible and something happens... Hopefully for the better.

I've just accepted that some things you really can't control no matter how hard you try.

jameshugo17

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:57:25 PM

I don't think it would be free. But these cases may be popular nowadays. Perhaps the lawyer will want to take advantage of this popularity. I think it would make more sense to make a deal based on the outcome of the case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: