Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is easyminer.net legit ???  (Read 431 times)
da98h3dd (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

Hello, I am starting to get into the bit mining (currently waiting for a book to arrive from amazon).
Anyways I installed the easy mining software from easyminer.net and I am unsure if it is a scam. It automatically chose a pool for me in the money maker mode. I just don't know if this program is legit.
Questionable things about this:
-you can only transfer / pullout .01 light coins (for active accounts) or higher
-i don't believe the company is in US
-their is not much help or educational information from the website
-the pool is automatically picked
-if you stop mining under 2hrs, you loose all your gains

So far i ordered the premium help and nag removal screen. I don't see any extra tutorials or help menu options.

I did configure my computer to run 24/7 and i have good GPU and Processor, once I learn more / fine tune how to mine i plan on getting several computers to mine.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crau

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:16 PM

Actually easyminer.net is legit and they pay, i've been with them for over 2 months now and made almost 3000$ dollars with my mining rig.
The payout is 0.01 LTC but this is a limit on every pool you might join. There is no way to find a pool to pay you less because the network fee on every transaction is 0.002 ltc.
They also have the greatest support, almost instant support for Premium Users.There is no issue i had and they couldnt resolve it.
I used the tutorial from their website on mining hardware and purchased a good mining rig with over 30 GPU.
Its simple if you have a junk computer with a garbage 1050ti card its a miracle if you earn 90cents/month.
Only a noob could expect something out of this hardware even with a Premium Account.
From my own experience i know for sure they pay at the number of shares, my shares increased(2x) after  after ordering a Premium account, i had stats emailed to me every 2 hours containing earnings. The 2x value its applied every 2 hours and not at 24hours.
Now if you are not willing to take the risk just don't mine, because the market is very unstable and the diff its increasing constantly. The bigger the diff the harder mining will get.

I found 2 or 3 websites stating they are easyminer.net but they where scams, i belive our friend got scammed by one of this wich are not legit.
Just google easyminer in iedge and the first 3 paid ads will apear :

1. Is it bunnytoken.com/‎ Legit ? What they sell ? Bunny coins lol.NON LEGIT , Scam site
BunnyToken ICO | Join Pre-Initial Token Sale | bunnytoken.com‎
Adwww.bunnytoken.com/‎

2.Softcap Has Been Reached! Join the Movement on March 13. Buy Tokens NON LEGIT , Scam site
Types: Payment Solution, Blockchain Technology, 100% Anonymous, Low Fees
Buy using Ethereum - avg $40.00 - Start Investing Now · More
Bitcoin Easyminer | Bitcoin mining from $35 | hashing24.com‎
Adwww.hashing24.com/‎

They sell scam plans :

Set up a plan
36-month plan
USD 34.90
BTC 0.00503088
USD 34.90
EUR 28.40
100GHS
one-time payment
Maintenance
$0.00033 per GH/s per day

Amount of hosts

Delivery Date
Instantly

Contract type
36 months
Buy

Now if you use a real calculator and not the one from their website you will see you pay 39 dollars and get nothing because the price of BTC is volatile
it might be you never get the 40 bucks back, the best case if the company will still exist in 3 years.

3.Reputable Bitcoin Mining Company - $0.00033 Daily Fee for each GH/s. GEO - EU. NON LEGIT , Scam site
Prices · Support · About Us · How it Works
Highlights: Instant Deposit Of Coins To Your Account, High-End Equipment
About UsPricing PlansRegister OnlineMining CalculatorFAQsPricing Information
Silver - $21.95 - 100 GH/s · More
Welcome to BitClub Network. | Official Website.Join NOW‎
Adwww.bitclubnetwork.com/‎

The First and Best Altcoin Mining Pool is waiting of you.Join now and start
Types: Monero, ZCash, Etherium Classic, Etherium, Bitcoin
Register NOWWhat is BitClub Network ?
What does bitclub ? It buys mining hardware with your money. That looks like a scam to me !!
QUOTE from website :
"
You can purchase Bitcoin mining shares for $500, $1,000, or $2,000 worth of Bitcoin. Or you can purchase shares of our NEW GPU Mining Pool for $1,000 and $5,000 worth of Bitcoin.

All purchases go toward buying mining equipment and you have a choice to take possession of the hardware, or allow BitClub Network to run the machines for you in our mining pools. "

Now, in my opinion easyminer.net was and its the only company that really pays your mining effort, sadly it got sanddown by this scammers wich are using the easyminer name to trashit up.
If you wish to see if a mining company pays or not, just stick around, mine, do your math and use proper hardware. This way you will not cry for 30$ invested due to lack of knowledge.

eric_meyer

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:32:37 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:33:17 PM by eric_meyer

Hello. As the developer in online shop I want to bring some lights into this matter:

-Easyminer is free donationware. The only payment that will accept is a small donation for maintaining websites.

-The membership plans that it offer are mandatory

-Easyminer does not ask or charge money for downloading or using Easyminer. Easyminer has only a Nagscreen which can be disabled by donating but it does NOT affect functionality in any way.

-Downloading Easyminer from nonlegit websites will most likely get you infected with dangerous viruses and make you lose money.

-Easyminer supports Litecoin as a base coin in Moneymaker mode and Bitcoin with ASIC hardware only!
kolibali

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Insert Quote
Hello. As the developer in http://kaaam.ir i want to bring some lights in to this matter:

-Easyminer is free donationware.The only payment that will accept is a small donation for maintaining websites .

-The membership plans that it offer are mandatory

-Easyminer do not ask or charge money for downloading or using Easyminer. Easyminer has only a Nagscreen wich can be disabled by donating but it does NOT affect functionality in anyway.
wujek

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Do you know any better paying easyminer alternatives? Smiley
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 10:33:45 AM

Just Make sure that if you decide to remove easy miner, you uninstall correctly. I found that even though easy miner was uninstalled, there is a program still starting up with windows that is using all my resources, probably still Easyminer running on your system to benefit themselves. BE WARNED.

I noticed as my system was running sluggish and even froze for the first time ever. Then i checked task manager and there were 2 programs called 'program' in startup programs. If you check the location, it comes up with the easy miner
directory.

Could be nothing but my system is running bad since this was installed.

But, what's more strange, is that the directory doesn't even exist when you look there. hmm, something odd.

Any ideas?

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
ARSD

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 02:24:32 PM

No and Yes.... sort of.

People get lured in with the grandeur that they're going to be able to make some extra money without having to invest a lot of money on an expensive mining system.  If you don't have a very fast system, it'll take years before you get a payout for a dollar.  SO??? What's a not so fast system you ask?  Good question.  You may or may not be familiar with some of terms I'll use, so you'll have to do a web search for the ones that you don't understand because it would take forever to explain everything here.  I'll use Litecoin as the example.

Let's say you have a computer without a video card.  It just has an Intel 1007U dual core processor rated at 1.5 GHz.  This processor will provide a hashrate of roughly 0.95 kH/s per processor.  But GREAT NEWS!!!, you have two processors, so you're total hashrate will be around 1.9 kH/s, so you can mine faster.  When you get into a mining pool with EasyMiner, you're hashrate will combine with the total hashrate to futher proliferate the mining of Litecoin.  Also, there are other pools out there trying to do the same thing.  The EasyMiner pool has around 2 to 3 thousand workers in their pool.  If you consider all the other pools as well, that's a TON of workers.

So when mining Litecoin, miners work in two hour intervals to find Litecoin blocks.  Each two hour interval is broken down into 2.5 minute segments.  That's roughly the time it takes to find the block header hash for one block.  So, in 2 hours, there are 48 two and a half minute segments or 48 blocks available.  NOW, there are 12.5 Litecoins in each block, so that should be 600 Litecoins in two hours or around $60,000.00 that's been divided up between all of the pools who were lucky enough to mine a block.  That then gets distributed to the workers of the pool in the form of Litecoin.

Just being in a pool doesn't make you eligible to receive a payout. You have to find a block first to benefit from the reward.  EasyMiner refers to it as a share.  One might think, YAAAY!!!! I found a block, the number of people divided by 12.5 Litecoins.  Nope. The reward is divide by the total hashrate that went into finding that block, then each person is rewarded a percentage of the hashrate they contributed.  It would be like there being a huge pile of rocks with gold nuggets in it.  The younger people are tearing through to pile finding nuggets like crazy, while the old slow person got lucky to pick up one rock, and found a nugget, then expect an equal share when they really didn't do much work to find it.  So in terms of Litecoin, the person with the slow computer as mentioned above would receive a reward of roughly 0.0000004549 Litecoins of the total found by the pool during the two hour mining session.  At this rate, it might take a couple hundred years to get 0.01 Litecoin.

Wait for it.... Waaaait for it..... Here's the scam part.
--Let's say on your slow computer that doesn't get a share in two hours.  You still contributed to the overall hashrate, but you don't get any of the reward.  Who gets that share of your hashrate?.....EasyMiner.  You're just a little fish, but maybe there's a bigger fish who by some chance of dumb luck doesn't get a share in 2 hours, EasyMiner keeps their share too.
--Let's also say, in the 2 hour period that you find 3 shares.  You still receive only 0.0000004549 Litecoins on EasyMiner.  It's not multiplied by 3.
--Scam number 3, in regards to the previous paragraph, no matter how many blocks were found by the pool in the 2 hour session, the payout is always the same, roughly 0.0000004549 Litecoins.
--Don't bother trying to send them an email.  You have to have a donation code (give them money) before they'll contact you.

Everything is free to use, so mine at your own risk.
deedeeranged

Activity: 325
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:54:57 PM

Just Make sure that if you decide to remove easy miner, you uninstall correctly. I found that even though easy miner was uninstalled, there is a program still starting up with windows that is using all my resources, probably still Easyminer running on your system to benefit themselves. BE WARNED.

I noticed as my system was running sluggish and even froze for the first time ever. Then i checked task manager and there were 2 programs called 'program' in startup programs. If you check the location, it comes up with the easy miner
directory.

Could be nothing but my system is running bad since this was installed.

But, what's more strange, is that the directory doesn't even exist when you look there. hmm, something odd.

Any ideas?

Hidden directories/files ?
I take it you know how to look for hidden files, otherwise put ubuntu on a usb stick and look from there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: