Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Bitcoin accelerating the bitcoin network (investment)  (Read 269 times)
Cafluker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:15:45 PM

If you go to the blockchain and look at the unconfirmed transactions is thousands of them there this is what these systems work on solving not your individual transactions but all the unconfirm ones there that's where the opportunity is when you invest your own money this company utilizes the money you invest to improve their mining 2 launch ico's and to improve the investment for the company in return for that investment they pay 5 to 2.9% on your money up until it doubles so for example if you invest $100 + 6 to 7 months at most 10 months it will double dollars that is the $100 you originally invested and $100 profit the same is true for larger investments. the commission I would make or anyone would make his one time for the person starting the account after that you make your money solely on what you invest so if you invested $100 everyday you can make from .5 would you be 50 cent to 2.9 which is $2.90 per day

If you look at what you wrote and look at the cloud mining business model, it seems to me that it's similar to cloud mining businesses that are not profitable for investors and many sites pretend to be cloud mining sites when they are actually schemas. ponzi. probably that this site is also running ponzi scheme, I have no proof, is just an assumption I'm making.

The return on investment is created through launching icos, arbitrage, mining, and now cannabis farms just announced today.

ICO returns?

What are the current ICOs that give so many returns?

arbitrage returns?

What are the arbitrage returns that are guaranteed? can anyone here have guaranteed returns doing arbitrage?

can anyone here have guaranteed returns with mining and with cannabis farms?

I assume you know it take alot of money and research to launch an icon so they are in the process of this. In regard to cloud mining (it is not) but if it was a part of a businesses profit that not a strange thing. They own mining farms in South Korea. Ponzi scheme don't have physical investments. And you just have to contact the company for other details. I have give you the name. You can attend a meeting. Which are on Monday Wednesday and Friday 9pm eastern time or you can come on a zoom call with me right now. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4970609709
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cafluker (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:23:23 PM

If you go to the blockchain and look at the unconfirmed transactions is thousands of them there this is what these systems work on solving not your individual transactions but all the unconfirm ones there that's where the opportunity is when you invest your own money this company utilizes the money you invest to improve their mining 2 launch ico's and to improve the investment for the company in return for that investment they pay 5 to 2.9% on your money up until it doubles so for example if you invest $100 + 6 to 7 months at most 10 months it will double dollars that is the $100 you originally invested and $100 profit the same is true for larger investments. the commission I would make or anyone would make his one time for the person starting the account after that you make your money solely on what you invest so if you invested $100 everyday you can make from .5 would you be 50 cent to 2.9 which is $2.90 per day

If you look at what you wrote and look at the cloud mining business model, it seems to me that it's similar to cloud mining businesses that are not profitable for investors and many sites pretend to be cloud mining sites when they are actually schemas. ponzi. probably that this site is also running ponzi scheme, I have no proof, is just an assumption I'm making.

The return on investment is created through launching icos, arbitrage, mining, and now cannabis farms just announced today.

ICO returns?

What are the current ICOs that give so many returns?

arbitrage returns?

What are the arbitrage returns that are guaranteed? can anyone here have guaranteed returns doing arbitrage?

can anyone here have guaranteed returns with mining and with cannabis farms?

You can contact the company for those details.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

The return on investment is created through launching icos, arbitrage, mining, and now cannabis farms just announced today. yes it does take a huge effort to improve the efficiency that's why they approached it from having multiple individuals use their own computing power to accelerate this process so some people invest $100 and they can accelerate $100 transactions some people invest more I had a person put in 10,000 so his account can accelerate larger transaction and all the smaller transactions  many people have invested $50,000 which allows them to accelerate all kinds of transactions so it's just a matter of the person and how much they want to invest don't make for that investment like I said from .5 to 2.9 of that investment daily 5 days a week and be able to withdraw it twice a week as long as they have $50 and in 6 to 7 or as long as 10 months 10 months is more likely if you don't build a team lower building teams all over Africa has 40,000 people in South America so the company is growing and they're expanding their operation so it's an opportunity for people to double their investments. I posted a video earlier it's interesting to watch has my investment is almost doubled

What a complete pile of absolute lies.
This is purely and simply a ponzi scam with an MLM structure attached.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Cafluker (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:30:47 PM

The return on investment is created through launching icos, arbitrage, mining, and now cannabis farms just announced today. yes it does take a huge effort to improve the efficiency that's why they approached it from having multiple individuals use their own computing power to accelerate this process so some people invest $100 and they can accelerate $100 transactions some people invest more I had a person put in 10,000 so his account can accelerate larger transaction and all the smaller transactions  many people have invested $50,000 which allows them to accelerate all kinds of transactions so it's just a matter of the person and how much they want to invest don't make for that investment like I said from .5 to 2.9 of that investment daily 5 days a week and be able to withdraw it twice a week as long as they have $50 and in 6 to 7 or as long as 10 months 10 months is more likely if you don't build a team lower building teams all over Africa has 40,000 people in South America so the company is growing and they're expanding their operation so it's an opportunity for people to double their investments. I posted a video earlier it's interesting to watch has my investment is almost doubled

Thank you for your infinite wisdom you think just cuz someone did a review that means it's true. You actually don't have to refer anybody I have accounts it literally have no one refer to them yet the earn the money daily
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 08:13:28 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2019, 09:34:29 AM by tmfp

<snip> scammer bullshit <snip>

Thank you for your infinite wisdom you think just cuz someone did a review that means it's true. You actually don't have to refer anybody I have accounts it literally have no one refer to them yet the earn the money daily

The link provided was to show the MLM structure attached to the scam. This is the reason for its existence.
Click to "retransmit hashes", win a Ferrari lol.
This concept of how a "Bitcoin accelerator" works is complete nonsense, a pure invention.
There are a number of simple, free ways to "accelerate" a real transaction, none of which remotely resembles this scam procedure.

There is absolutely no proof of any business activity being carried out in "launching icos, arbitrage, mining, or cannabis farms."
The reason for this lack of proof is because there isn't any, just buzzwords, nothing else, used to convince gullible investors victims to part with money.
No-one "earns" money from this collection of bullshit scheme, they steal it from later "investors". That's why it's a ponzi.

HashFinders is a scam and you are a scammer.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: