Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is This a Scam?  (Read 1050 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:47:11 PM

too good to be true promises are mostly scams  and 1 percent is indeed too good to be true  .

on almost invest schemes that i see most of them only promise small returns like 0.000xxx percent not per day but per monthly or per yearly   . can you imagine that huge difference  ?  plus you already doubted it and you already questioned it as a scam , so you know to yourself that something isnt just right therfor you must stop while you can . dont wait before its too late  .

Nowadays in the world of crypto currency scams are rampant in which it needs a long time study and research on the most new endorse project here in the the crypto currency community. We must aware and be attentive on those projects because a lot of crypto enthusiasts were victim and hopefully must be minimize as much as possible.
fatsy

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:35:16 PM

https://medium.com/@fatsyabad/why-do-we-steal-fe060422bde8

1% in 24 hours? Sounds too good to be true.
Sarmas1212, this ain't no scam. I'll prove it to you.

Post your TronLink address and I'll send you some UCIF tokens. Stake the tokens and come back 24 later and click on the Withdraw Stake button and accept the smart contract. You'll have 1% of the staked tokens in your TronLink wallet. If you click the Complete Withdrawal button, you'll have the staked tokens as well but you will no longer be staking. Soon, you'll be able to sell the tokens in the TRX Auction House. The auction house will be like Ebay for crypto only with 0 (zero) fees. TRX Auction House preview: https://ucift-auction-house.web.app/

I designed this investment so I know it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to get scammed. It is a fully autonomous and automated DApp with it's code on Github: https://github.com/oscarquin27/UCIFT/blob/master/Ucift.sol

The only way you will stop receiving dividends would be the dividend pool were to run out of tokens. If that comes close to happening, I'll have my developer set up secondary dividend pool with the 100,000,000 tokens that are being held in reserves. Currently there are 169,264,509.8861448 tokens in the dividend pool. http://prntscr.com/qezh4r

Happy Holidays!
Hi Fatsy, I pm'd you with my TronLink address. Thanks and happy holidays to you too!

(I am not going to pass up free tokens) lol
1000 UCIF tokens tokens sent. Should get you 10 tokens in 24 hours.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
fatsy

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:52:32 PM

f.y.i. Once the TRX Auction House opens, I will be listing the UCIF tokens for 1,000,000 TRX each (buyout price) with a starting bid of a 100 TRX  each.

What other crypto security token is paying 1% per day? Wink
fatsy

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:13:18 PM

There is no clear information about the token, even their Twitter is suspended. my advice, stay away from investments with returns that are very tempting. 1% a day is clearly indicated ponzi. it is better if you have some money to buy coin staking and go to the famous exchange (Binance / Coinbase), this is more real and legitimate, your money will return at the specified time and definitely get a profit.
I was banned from YouTube, Facebook, and recently Twitter for no explanation. I suspect its for promoting my DApp.

All the information about the token is on the White Paper.

Everyone that followed me on Twitter got this private message:

Hi, Thank you for following me. If you want to learn how to make money without gambling, trading, or a job please go to https://ucif.io/ scroll down and click and read the White Paper. Thanks!
samras1212 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:35:22 PM

Sarmas1212, this ain't no scam. I'll prove it to you.

Post your TronLink address and I'll send you some UCIF tokens. Stake the tokens and come back 24 later and click on the Withdraw Stake button and accept the smart contract. You'll have 1% of the staked tokens in your TronLink wallet. If you click the Complete Withdrawal button, you'll have the staked tokens as well but you will no longer be staking. Soon, you'll be able to sell the tokens in the TRX Auction House. The auction house will be like Ebay for crypto only with 0 (zero) fees. TRX Auction House preview: https://ucift-auction-house.web.app/

I designed this investment so I know it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to get scammed. It is a fully autonomous and automated DApp with it's code on Github: https://github.com/oscarquin27/UCIFT/blob/master/Ucift.sol

The only way you will stop receiving dividends would be the dividend pool were to run out of tokens. If that comes close to happening, I'll have my developer set up secondary dividend pool with the 100,000,000 tokens that are being held in reserves. Currently there are 169,264,509.8861448 tokens in the dividend pool. http://prntscr.com/qezh4r

Happy Holidays!
Hi Fatsy, I pm'd you with my TronLink address. Thanks and happy holidays to you too!

(I am not going to pass up free tokens) lol
1000 UCIF tokens tokens sent. Should get you 10 tokens in 24 hours.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Got them. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

I'll report my results in a few days Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:35:18 PM

-snip-

You're fishy, newbie asking about fishy investment, then the owner show up and gives you free shitcoin to test the system, I'm sure the next your post will be "this is legit investment, the system works, 1% daily is real" Roll Eyes
fatsy

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:55:08 PM

-snip-

You're fishy, newbie asking about fishy investment, then the owner show up and gives you free shitcoin to test the system, I'm sure the next your post will be "this is legit investment, the system works, 1% daily is real" Roll Eyes
I wouldn't be surprised if he / she does.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:03:39 PM

I don't have to go through with that medium article. Just from basing with the terms and percentage of return that you have said, it's an obvious scam. That's how scam investments promises their investors and you must stay away from any kind of the same investment.

People will ask for something and if it's verified and told that it's likely a scam, they'll still proceed. You should learn and take the advice of everyone that avoid such investments. Don't blame anyone that advised you if one day it collapses.

fatsy

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

Here is what makes the UCIF investment unlike any other:

When you buy the token, you are buying it from someone that already bought the token; not a company.
When you sell the token, you are selling to an individual; not a company.
The UCIF investment is not owned by an individual. Anyone who buys ,stakes, and sells the token becomes an owner.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:11:30 AM

I was banned from YouTube, Facebook, and recently Twitter for no explanation. I suspect its for promoting my DApp.

Hi, Thank you for following me. If you want to learn how to make money without gambling, trading, or a job please go to https://ucif.io/ scroll down and click and read the White Paper. Thanks!
You got banned from all those social media because you are promoting scam or ponzi scheme. There is no way to earn 1% daily whatever the way or from any kind of investment. It's impossible to maintain your earning will be always same everyday (i've read what you said from first page)

When you buy the token, you are buying it from someone that already bought the token; not a company.
The UCIF investment is not owned by an individual. Anyone who buys ,stakes, and sells the token becomes an owner.
Where is the difference from other tokens? Once a token listed on exchange, it will be changed hands between people to people who want buy/sell that token
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:46:34 AM

-snip-

Not actually a surprising thing. Hence im a little bit bored to these kind of common lines on most projects or few of them trying to claim to be the first one.lol
" World’s First and Only Decentralized Security Token" How many projects that do have these tag line? I cant remember the precise count though.
1% on daily basis? No investment would have this kind of return on daily stuff.

fatsy

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:18:58 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 03:54:50 AM by fatsy

You got banned from all those social media because you are promoting scam or ponzi scheme. There is no way to earn 1% daily whatever the way or from any kind of investment. It's impossible to maintain your earning will be always same everyday (i've read what you said from first page)

Where is the difference from other tokens? Once a token listed on exchange, it will be changed hands between people to people who want buy/sell that token
The difference is that the token will not be available on ANY exchange. Just the auction house. I'm doing this in order to avoid price manipulation.

In the auction house, the token sellers will determine the price of the token; like on Ebay.
fatsy

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:51:13 AM

Did you read the White Paper and how the tokens were distributed when they were created? If you did then you'd know that 1% per day is possible.

Why didn't they tell me the reason I got banned is because I was promoting a scam / ponzi? Instead, I was just banned without any kind of warning or explanation.

1% per day is unheard of in traditional finance but this is crypto. The same rules don't apply.
fatsy

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:13:25 AM

-snip-

Not actually a surprising thing. Hence im a little bit bored to these kind of common lines on most projects or few of them trying to claim to be the first one.lol
" World’s First and Only Decentralized Security Token" How many projects that do have these tag line? I cant remember the precise count though.
1% on daily basis? No investment would have this kind of return on daily stuff.
Name one that is similar. That is a DApp, fully autonomous with all transactions on smart contracts who's code is open source and is paying 1% in 24 hours.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:34:18 AM

I didn't proceed going into the link. Your very short description of the offer is enough for me to jump into conclusion that it is probably a ponzi type of scam.

If something or someone offers a 1% return of investment in just 24 hours then that is like offering a double your investment in 100 days. That is incredibly unbelievable therefore a ponzi if it pays or another type of scam if it does not. Either way, avoid it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:35:40 AM

That is a scam because how can we earn 1% in 24 hours if we don't get any work? There are many more offers you can find on the internet, and they give promises that can help you to make more money in a short time. I already saw that before, and I have a terrible experience the similar offers, and I don't want to get the same experience. So you don't have to do anything because if you join them, you will only lose your money, and you will regret it. Just leave them without

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:56:54 AM

It's easy for me to indicate a website that provides crypto investment services as a scam. If it provides benefits that are not reasonable or exceed those of other investment websites, we can be sure it is a scam. Yes initially they will pay, but then your money will be taken away by them. That's the trick, they seek your trust first, after you believe, you will be eaten.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
fatsy

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:25:31 PM

What exactly makes this project a scam or a ponzi? That it generates a dividend of 1% in 24 hours?

Read the White Paper and you'll see why it's possible.

Yes, you will recoup your investment in a 100 days. Is that a bad thing?

Sounds too good to be true? In traditional finance that may be so, but this is NOT TRADITIONAL FINANCE. The same rules DON'T apply.

The ONLY way that you'll lose money would be the crypto market disappears. Even then you would still have the tokens. No one can steal them from you.

The TRX Auction House will also be a DApp which NO ONE can shut down.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:24:51 AM

What exactly makes this project a scam or a ponzi? That it generates a dividend of 1% in 24 hours?

Could you please expound more on this offer? I won't read the whitepaper as I am not interested to participate in it. You are very familiar with the whitepaper I assume. So perhaps you could spare us a few lines explaining the overall design of this 1% in 24 hours profit. That's double your investment in 100 days.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
fatsy

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 03:31:15 AM

Could you please expound more on this offer? I won't read the whitepaper as I am not interested to participate in it. You are very familiar with the whitepaper I assume. So perhaps you could spare us a few lines explaining the overall design of this 1% in 24 hours profit. That's double your investment in 100 days.

Sure (I'll do my best)

When my developer created the tokens, I asked him to create a total supply of 400,000,000 UCIF tokens. 100,000,000 tokens went up for sale for 1 TRX each during the STO period, 100,000,000 tokens are being held in reserves, and 200,000,000 tokens went to the Dividend Pool.

After the STO period, all unsold tokens went to the Dividend Pool.

Now, the ONLY way you can buy the tokens would be from the token sellers in the TRX Auction House DApp. Once the auction house is on the Mainnet, I will be listing my tokens for 1,000,000 TRX each (buyout price) with a starting bid of 100 TRX.

Will they sell? Only the market knows but the UCIF token is the ONLY DApp Security Token that pays a 1% dividend in 24 hours. So we shall see. 😉
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: