Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Points Why Crypto Future Will Be Totally Unstoppable  (Read 605 times)
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:12:04 PM

Cryptocurrency market will have a future how very few people can know. But I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be better and unstoppable. In 2019, though there aren't many good things to say, things will probably be very different in 2020. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProteinBar

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:14:00 PM

China is leading the way with its upcoming central bank digital currency (CBDC), which will surely be the first of its kind. This country has a very strong economy, I believe that will happen.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:30:24 PM

Cryptocurrency market will have a future how very few people can know. But I think the future of cryptocurrencies will be better and unstoppable. In 2019, though there aren't many good things to say, things will probably be very different in 2020. Wink
We know that this year is a simple year for cryptocurrencies and the coming year will have a special even for bitcoin and as a result for the whole market so a person who do not the past cannot say anything that what will happen but if a person will study the past of that events or if a person is from the beginning in crypto then they will say from now that the coming year is bringing a great future for the cryptocurrencies. The having attract a lot of investors and traders to crypto which also attract the a number of businesses and companies which will give a great health and as a result a healthy future to the whole market.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:36:48 PM

This is true, it looks very obvious that the year 2020 will be huge in the cryptocurrency industry ,we await it as everyone is so expectant meaning it's already a year if FOMO where even individuals will pump in fiat Into the system and as such it is clear crypto won't be stopped because of it's use cases already.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 07:09:37 PM

Its been said before the BITCOIN is here to stay and so does the altcoins. I'm pretty sure BTC is also in the portfolio of the banks right now, they may even have more of it today since they were starting to buy a lot of before 2017. Right now they are just going to try to make more of it by how much they are holding.  Cyrpto is the future and they knew it more than anyone else does because they can't beat it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:16:54 PM

This is true, it looks very obvious that the year 2020 will be huge in the cryptocurrency industry ,we await it as everyone is so expectant meaning it's already a year if FOMO where even individuals will pump in fiat Into the system and as such it is clear crypto won't be stopped because of it's use cases already.
In 2018, everyone said that 2019 will be simply explosive for the cryptocurrency market. a lot of projects had to come to the final stages of their whitepapers, but now we see that all hopes and talks was just empty. I also propose to stop constantly talking about the fact that in 2020 we will see huge growth and just do what we know how to do the best. work in the market and grow your portfolios

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:19:18 PM

Great points and that's 100% fact. Even the government is looking into adapting cryptocurrency because its quite inevitable. The banks also know that they have too many bad sides and can't fight cryptocurrency

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

2019 is finally coming to an end, i can't help but keep thinking that huge money will flow into crypto world soon, here are few reasons to back my claim

1. Banks are very slow in their reaction towards virtual currencies yet by now over 70% of central banks around the world are looking into crypto.

2. Major changes will surely rise because bigger transnational organizations are showing interest in crypto.

3. China is really leading the way with their upcoming owned central bank digital currency (CBDC) which will be the first of its kind.

4. To add to this list of mine i read somewhere that Mark Zuckerberg is pointing out to China as the reasons why U.S should act quickly in regard to crypto, he personally believes that U.S needs to see more progress with cryptocurrencies.

Honestly i believe Libra is supposed to bring a new huge changes to the world of international transactions but who can predict what will happen about Libra? Because Bitcoin is still the mother of all cryptocurrencies and Libra still relies on fiat currencies as underlying assets. Bitcoin is decentralized and other crypto assets with their own use cases and purposes will likely keep existing side by side of bitcoin. Wrong? Or Right? Drop me your points

1. Banks will fight them to the death, because many of them challenges the current system. Looking into crypto is far from adoption.

3-4. I can't see China leading anything productive, they are basically making a pegged token they can use to track their citizens and that's it.

Until US government realizes that making a working Crypto is too hard for them and they just end up adopting and regulating Libra, they will try to stop Libra by all means.
Later they will realize that they can use it as a surveillance tool for government.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:43:19 PM

Do we have the source about #3? so they are all after this even though the mass media keeps on reporting how they negatively react on that? With the Libra project, we have no clue if it will be allowed by their authorities because they are in heavy stir right now. I'm with you about the possible good performance of crypto by next year but there's this one thing that worries me that I've read. Others are worrying and we have no definite idea what if a financial crisis comes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 08:47:37 PM

Yeah i think with all these governmental and institutional coins which will be generally backed by fiat will prove to become the required catalyst that will really boom the real crypto market because these official coins will give a meaning and trust to massive and will encourage them to 8nvest in or use other crypto coins in everyday life this will take us towards mass adoption and massive demand of the crypto market.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:19:36 PM

2019 is finally coming to an end, i can't help but keep thinking that huge money will flow into crypto world soon, here are few reasons to back my claim

Cryptocurrency is really created for people,but not everyone knows about it. And I am sure that soon the capitalization of the crypto market will grow by leaps and bounds.Billions will increase to trillions.And this is a fact.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 10:21:05 PM

Your points are correct, i think also the speed of send some crypto coins and receive confirm on blockchain for transcations is good reason that crypto will have a very long life.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 11:11:55 AM

I think Cryptocurrency is going through a crisis moment in recent time because of having a lot of scam project, that is why it requires some time to get recovered from this situation, I think this is the main reason of not coming to an investor to this platform, so when some good crypto project will come then again this market run with successfully, in this way cryptocurrency will be the unstoppable, But I don't agree with you on China aspect, I really don't believe that China will not work for the favor of this forum anymore, They will work for their own way.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 12:14:02 PM

I think Cryptocurrency is going through a crisis moment in recent time because of having a lot of scam project, that is why it requires some time to get recovered from this situation, I think this is the main reason of not coming to an investor to this platform, so when some good crypto project will come then again this market run with successfully, in this way cryptocurrency will be the unstoppable, But I don't agree with you on China aspect, I really don't believe that China will not work for the favor of this forum anymore, They will work for their own way.

Bitcoin or the crypto market will survive and I agree to this. Crypto like Bitcoin, ethereum or altcoin which have projects for adoption I think will survive in the long run because in my opinion, many governments have realized the potential of cryptocurrency including the Chinese government which is known to have a closed system in the financial world
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 12:21:43 PM

..and the censorship on platforms like YouTube, fb might help move people to decentralized alternatives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:14:23 PM

1. Banks are very slow in their reaction towards virtual currencies yet by now over 70% of central banks around the world are looking into crypto.

2. Major changes will surely rise because bigger transnational organizations are showing interest in crypto.

3. China is really leading the way with their upcoming owned central bank digital currency (CBDC) which will be the first of its kind.

4. To add to this list of mine i read somewhere that Mark Zuckerberg is pointing out to China as the reasons why U.S should act quickly in regard to crypto, he personally believes that U.S needs to see more progress with cryptocurrencies.

Honestly i believe Libra is supposed to bring a new huge changes to the world of international transactions but who can predict what will happen about Libra? Because Bitcoin is still the mother of all cryptocurrencies and Libra still relies on fiat currencies as underlying assets. Bitcoin is decentralized and other crypto assets with their own use cases and purposes will likely keep existing side by side of bitcoin. Wrong? Or Right? Drop me your points
I think US still afraid of cryptocurrency domination with its own currency the US dollar. if the facebook's cryptocurrency Libra will become successfully launched and use with its billions of facebook users worldwide im sure it was a really big development to watch that maybe can affect the US dollar superiority in the long run. that's why US regulators still doubting in the cryptocurrency development particularly the Facebook cryptocurrency project called Libra.  
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:42:36 PM

The future is bright with cryptocurrency. China getting involved in crypto is a welcomed development. Soon there will be an outpour of crypto usage all of the world. We're on an era of digital currency

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:32:59 PM

Honestly i believe Libra is supposed to bring a new huge changes to the world of international transactions but who can predict what will happen about Libra? Because Bitcoin is still the mother of all cryptocurrencies and Libra still relies on fiat currencies as underlying assets. Bitcoin is decentralized and other crypto assets with their own use cases and purposes will likely keep existing side by side of bitcoin.
If libra will be released (after lots of hurdles it is facing right now), it will help many people knowing about cryptos which will eventually end up in adopting bitcoins. Yes, people will compare and choose the most robust thing. In near future, this crypto space may find huge leap when facebook kind of market giants enter here. Libra will help people to invest into cryptos hassle free.

Already cryptos are marching unstoppable as most governments are still neutral on this and their federal banks are like to adopt it or at least then have started studying the importance of blockchain technology. Crypto is the future for sure and those who adopt cryptos at its early stage may find themselves blessed over the time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 06:46:21 PM

I think US still afraid of cryptocurrency domination with its own currency the US dollar. if the facebook's cryptocurrency Libra will become successfully launched and use with its billions of facebook users worldwide im sure it was a really big development to watch that maybe can affect the US dollar superiority in the long run. that's why US regulators still doubting in the cryptocurrency development particularly the Facebook cryptocurrency project called Libra.  
it would actually be a binding advantage if Facebook is subject to regulations where libra stable coins are required to use usd as a reserve currency of the same value, and each transaction uses a protocol from a consortium of trusted parties as happened to usdc. Facebook will always be subject to government regulation control and cannot run at will in a centralized system that can freeze them at any time.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:59:56 PM

Crypto space is not free of challenges yet and many more challenges are still coming, many coins and token will die or get abandoned because not all of them are needed or necessary even though they have real use case, we should be prepared for the worst I bet the future will be more challenging
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: