Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It can be done (from member to hero)  (Read 541 times)
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:57:55 AM

Congratulations hero member, and it's very good that you only bump this topic to celebrate a new achievement, it will be a bit messy to create new topics for them differently, I commend you for that effort in doing the right thing.
Thank you. One topic is enough for me to post new achievements.

for me my next goal is to make it to snr member. I think this goals should be taken one step at at time, gradually moving from one rank to another, and in the end achieving it finally,
Yes, one step/rank at a time. You are doing well, you will be a senior member before you know it.

though I know some members are more intelligent than others, so they may get to their goals faster, but everyone in the end should make sure they are doing their best for themselves and also for the forum.
It is true that some members here are exceptional. You don't have to compete with them, just focus on your personal goals. You will get there eventually.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:42:00 AM

Congratulations Bro, I see you already became a Hero Member. I know it was hard but you made it. you are now one of the few who managed to get to that rank. I hope someday we can earn that rank too.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:36:41 AM

Congratulations Bro, I see you already became a Hero Member. I know it was hard but you made it. you are now one of the few who managed to get to that rank. I hope someday we can earn that rank too.
Thanks! You already earned a lot of merits and was able to rank up faster than many users here. The next 100+ merits for the next rank is certainly doable for you.
Lambowei

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 12:25:39 PM

So do you think there's any hope for me?  Grin
lina2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:20:22 PM

Thanks for share your journey. I think like me lots of new members are inspired

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:24:09 PM

So do you think there's any hope for me?  Grin
Yes if you read what he is trying to say from his rank up the journey.

There are a lot more other stories like this, so read them and get an idea of what are do's and dont's if you want to rank up.

My story: Anyone can Rank-up! [Motivational Thread from a noob]

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:49:22 PM

Instead of people "spamming" for activity, people now make messages they know will be popular and reply to people more likely to notice them. Or supporting popular opinion to get more views. It is basically targeting traffic. You can post well and hardly ever get merits. The system is broken. So many selfish people sit with merits and not give them out. How does this help? If you want to rank up you need to help others too.
I am sorry but ranking up is not just based on quality. Many times people won't even see or read your comment. I don't post in the most popular threads to is it to my disadvantage etc etc

It feels like a popularity contest in school. I just watch rather I don't really care for merits. I don't need merits to know I can post well and help others. Another thing is I am empty and have no more merits to give please tell me how that helps??

I have 3 whole merits lol ....

I have 0 merits to send and it has been that way for weeks and weeks.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:28:43 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2019, 07:39:23 PM by BITCOIN4X

~snip
If you want to rank up you need to help others too.
I think you have said the right thing, receiving and giving is something that must be done for this merit system to function.

I am sorry but ranking up is not just based on quality. Many times people won't even see or read your comment. I don't post in the most popular threads to is it to my disadvantage etc etc
Theymos has said it clearly,,,
~snip
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.
~snip
When someone wants to increase the ranking of his account, he must improve quality. Merit is basically to force people to post something of quality so they can go higher until Legendary.

So, if someone has managed to improve the quality of his posts and get out of his bad habits such as low quality posts, spam, junk then he has the right to get a new rank when the posts, activities, and merit are sufficient.

~snip
Another thing is I am empty and have no more merits to give please tell me how that helps??
Get 2 merit and so 1 sMerit can be sent to other people.

The trick as, Find threads like this and comment. Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211780.0

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10791

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 08:30:08 PM

<…>
I don’t find it to be as you mention for the most, but everyone has got a different story and perspective. There are a bunch of accounts that do get merited regularly, due to the content of their posts, and, in the process, they may create some for themselves some kind of lateral posting reputation towards the account, as a result of the sum of the posts the account has made.

Altcoin Discussion and Bitcoin discussion are not amongst the most merited boards as you say (that is where you post most), but more likely, the effect of the sheer number of posts that are made there, make one’s posts disappear into the oblivion within no longer that a few hours.

If you want to take a peak at merits per board over the last few months (I’ve filtered from July 2019 onwards for a more recent view on distribution): https://public.tableau.com/shared/YZB289526?:display_count=y&:origin=viz_share_link

Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:20:54 AM

@Zionatin your post history tells us that you often comment on the two most active boards as pointed out by DdmrDdmr. You may be right that there are selfish people but there are also some who are distributing smerits. Two most notable members who does that are tk808 and CryptopreneurBrainboss but even they can't keep up with the number of posts that is why they have to make their own merit giveaway threads to make it easier for them (tk808 thread, CryptopreneurBrainboss thread).

I don't post in the most popular threads to is it to my disadvantage etc etc

What do you mean by most popular threads? From your post history, you have been commenting on threads with multiple pages of replies already. I think that's another reason why you don't get merited. Your comments may be good but it's probably redundant. There could be more than five users who have said the same thing in the previous comments which is often the case in Altcoin & Bitcoin boards.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: