Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of crypto trading do you recommend with $50 investment?  (Read 2490 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

Long-term holding simply won't make a profit with starting capital of $50 unless you find the next ETH, which won't happen. Short-term swing and day trading will be your best bet, but you'll need to make sure you develop a strategy that doesn't take large risks and exits positions if you're trending towards a big loss.
I will also suggest him going for short term trading or day trading because even ethereum is way too expensive now. It is a king of altcoins and it is not easy to directly purchase it with 50 dollars. Moreover I am going to suggest going for signature campaigns because that is really a good way to increase your capital for investments. You need more money for getting hands on bitcoin and famous altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:47:30 PM

Hello dear members,
I have earned around $50 investment by posting in forums, claiming from faucets, viewing ads, etc.

I know that it may be impossible to trade with $50 capital because it is a very low amount but I thought that maybe there are some ways to trade with low amounts too. I don't care if the profit is low because I just want to increase it little by little to trade in larger scales in the future.
I prefer working with bitcoin.

What is your idea about this?
I think evryone would recommend you to invest your 50$ capital to bitcoin because it is the best cryptocurrency that you could get a good profit, instead of buying coins that don't have a good value. Bitcoin would be really a wise choice because it has a potential to increased it's value in the near future, that is why it is good for a long term investment.
Yeah for trading best coin to invest is bitcoin because bitcoin has really good name in market and people trust it the most.  It is increasing day by day and it is increasing the interest of investor's  so we should believe in bitcoin and invest our money for long term trading it will make the price good for you also will make you earn profit.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:59:36 PM

If we consider $50 to be small, lets also look at a lot of projects at their thousand of dollar investments that had turn to $50. over 95% loss from over 98% altcoins. It might be a difficult advice but a long term investment in some of this project will turn thousand of dollar one day. Long term investment is the best strategy from investors and it is very rewarding for good projects. None of the 4-5 years project in the space is less than ICO price ATM
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:31:09 PM

If we consider $50 to be small, lets also look at a lot of projects at their thousand of dollar investments that had turn to $50. over 95% loss from over 98% altcoins. It might be a difficult advice but a long term investment in some of this project will turn thousand of dollar one day. Long term investment is the best strategy from investors and it is very rewarding for good projects. None of the 4-5 years project in the space is less than ICO price ATM
Maybe you right, $50 going $500 in a year? not bad...it is really profiting. But the question is if that person has patience in his/her mind cause having a long-term investment a big challenge and only a few traders had to survive rather than sacrificing it and sell at the low price.
Having $50 as a start is good enough but can't think that we can generate huge profit easily in just a year, it surely will take many many years to work before it grows and it multiply to many times( x10), hopefully?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:16:03 AM

$ 50 is not so much, I want to advise you to add it so you can buy 1 ethereum before the turn of the year, but it's quite difficult. Another alternative is, you can buy BNB, EOS, and WAVES. it is a coin that has a price of under $ 50. in addition, I might emphasize having a BNB, because the potential is the same as ethereum. DWYOR

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:29:39 AM

Since you only have $50 to play with, you can't really use anything that requires fees every month. What you can do is download Gekko and set it up on an extra pc or even a raspberry pi if you have one laying around. There's a lot of different trading algorithms you can download and even backtest with it. It's completely free to use with no fees. So this may be where you want to start until you can afford to play around with more expensive bots.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

If you are new to crypto then it's best to gather knowledge first rather start trading with heavy amount. You have 50 dollars best is to play around with different coins and get some experience. This will help you in understanding crypto trading and you can have idea whether you can survive here or not.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:32:55 PM

I guess by now you already received PMs from unknown members here asking you to join their group and that $50 will turn into $100 in 72 hours or less. Don't join any group that will ask you to pay them for a signal, its not worth it. Just watch, observe, take notes then apply what learned and if you committed a mistake then congratulations, thats your first lesson in trading. It might be an expensive way to learn but it sure is a way to learn and earn.
WLtoys V912 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 04:14:54 PM

I guess by now you already received PMs from unknown members here asking you to join their group and that $50 will turn into $100 in 72 hours or less. Don't join any group that will ask you to pay them for a signal, its not worth it. Just watch, observe, take notes then apply what learned and if you committed a mistake then congratulations, thats your first lesson in trading. It might be an expensive way to learn but it sure is a way to learn and earn.
Thanks for your advice. Fortunately I didn't receive any message from any unknown member and even if I receive anything like that, I won't pay a single penny to anyone I don't know!

If you are new to crypto then it's best to gather knowledge first rather start trading with heavy amount. You have 50 dollars best is to play around with different coins and get some experience. This will help you in understanding crypto trading and you can have idea whether you can survive here or not.
I have already done long term trading with bitcoin and have been successful in it. I created this topic to see if $50 is enough to start daily trading and now I think it is not enough. I need at least $100 to be able to do any successful daily trading.
AdeySpadey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:35:37 AM

[/quote]

Since $50 is a small amount, even if you make a phenomenal  10% per month,
do you really want to spend significant number of hours, chasing $5 a month.

Save yourself a lot of time and heartache.
Taker $20 - $50 a month, or whatever you can afford,
and just buy in to the top ten cryptos by marketcap.

That would be my suggestion.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:20:30 AM

Hello dear members,
I have earned around $50 investment by posting in forums, claiming from faucets, viewing ads, etc.

I know that it may be impossible to trade with $50 capital because it is a very low amount but I thought that maybe there are some ways to trade with low amounts too. I don't care if the profit is low because I just want to increase it little by little to trade in larger scales in the future.

Are you sure you're confident enough in trading? Because it isn't easy at all and you might lose your $50 within hours. I recommend you to learn about trading first before trading with real money. When you're confident enough, try margin trading in platform like Bitmex or Bybit. Leverage is a great tool for small balance, but it also carries a big risk so make sure you know what you're doing.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:26:27 AM

Depends on the experience, if you already good at trading and know the nature of the current market, 50$ is really enough for altcoin trading. I'm not recommend for investment since investment right now most of them are scam and you will never get the 100% ROI. So, i think casual trading on some big exchanges like binance or kucoin is the best for 50$ value.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:27:25 AM

Depends on the experience, if you already good at trading and know the nature of the current market, 50$ is really enough for altcoin trading. I'm not recommend for investment since investment right now most of them are scam and you will never get the 100% ROI. So, i think casual trading on some big exchanges like binance or kucoin is the best for 50$ value.

yes, better to choose the coins/tokens that he thinks have the potential for day trading, $50 is good enough to start day trading, as you are learning the better to use it and maximize it. But, if he doesn't have much time to do day trading, then better to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum hold it and sell it at high price depends on you.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:29:42 AM

Hello dear members,

Firstly, stop doing faucets. They are NOT worth your time at all.

Secondly, I would seriously urge you to get a much higher amount to start off, if you're serious about crypto trading. This is because of the fact that most exchanges have a flat fee for withdrawals (usually around 0.0001-0.0005 BTC for BTC withdrawals), so any profits that you make could be instantly wiped out by such fees.

But if you want to continue, then I honestly think that trading on leverage on platforms such as Bitmex and Deribit is your only real chance at short term profits (the risk is high but so are the rewards, and you need to take that kind of risk to get any sizable return outside of withdrawal fees). Or if you are willing to hold an alt for the long term, literally just buy a bunch and forget about it.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:57:19 AM

You need to have a lots of time to understand the market and on how will you get the chance of getting good strategy to work. There are lots of knowledge that you need to acquire but it's achievable if you are keen of getting deeper and with what you have said that you are not aiming for quicker and bigger profits that's a good start.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 09:34:00 AM

You need to have a lots of time to understand the market and on how will you get the chance of getting good strategy to work. There are lots of knowledge that you need to acquire but it's achievable if you are keen of getting deeper and with what you have said that you are not aiming for quicker and bigger profits that's a good start.

Cryptocurrency is one of the most significant investments from over three years because of the profit it gave from the previous year. One of these coins is bitcoin this coin cane from the lowest price and after by years the price slowly increasing, and many people see the potential of this coin, and now it gives a huge profit to its investors. The price of the bitcoin today is facing a problem; the price is continuously falling in down because of many factors like holding a massive amount of bitcoin. This opportunity is good for the investors because you can buy a bitcoin with a low value and hold for a long when and wait the price becomes profitable. This is one of the investment techniques we can use in cryptocurrency.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:01:45 AM

Nope there's still possible to earn with those low capitals since imagine if he can keep the wins then he can make his capital grow and remember he got those capitals from his profit from the listed above and 5$ everyday is not totally bad aslong as he didn't get any minus.
Bad?!!
Even $2 per day is great for me let alone $5!!
If I earn even $1.5 per day and add it to my income from Cryptotalk and other PTC websites, that would be around $3 per day which means one month later I have enough investment to do daily trading with ease!
Whether 5 dollars is a lot or not is up to each person to decide, but asking for even 2 dollars per day when your capital is only 50 dollars is asking 4% in profits each day, and while that number does not seem to be that impressive it is really big and it does not seem possible to attain those results in a consistent way despite what some may claim, and this is when the size of your capital becomes really important if you wanted to get 2 dollars per day but your capital was 1000 dollars that is the equivalent of only 0.2% profits per day and that is many times easier to obtain than 4%.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:31:21 AM

Hello dear members,

$ 50 is a small amount of capital, I think you should do margin trading.  it is a leveraged trading type and your account may be x2 if you have a good trading strategy.  But first, you should learn about margin trading.  the fee level of each type of leverage and how to calculate the profitability of the leverage.  and for $ 50 you can borrow and make money with $ 100 at Binance exchange.  You can search for supporter and ask for his help.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:11:11 AM

You could day trade but you might stress yourself out of it due to how focused you should be in the graph indicators as you buy and sell your coins. I would advise to invest it all in BTC for now especially if you're a newbie. You still need to grow that 50 bucks of yours because that won't get you a lot everywhere for now.

Funds of $50 are still lacking to invest at this time because they will generate small profits but the risk of loss is large enough, you need to learn to maximize your performance in trading so you know which coins have the potential to rise in the near term.
Of course buying bitcoin would be the right suggestion but for me $50 is not enough and need to add more funds to invest you.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 728

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:24:20 AM

You could day trade but you might stress yourself out of it due to how focused you should be in the graph indicators as you buy and sell your coins. I would advise to invest it all in BTC for now especially if you're a newbie. You still need to grow that 50 bucks of yours because that won't get you a lot everywhere for now.

Funds of $50 are still lacking to invest at this time because they will generate small profits but the risk of loss is large enough, you need to learn to maximize your performance in trading so you know which coins have the potential to rise in the near term.
Of course buying bitcoin would be the right suggestion but for me $50 is not enough and need to add more funds to invest you.
It isnt really that enough and i would see those amounts to be good to be used as a practice fund and later on you would try to put even more bigger amounts if you can already trade.

It will be up to you if you decide if you simply hold or accumulate or just try to trade it for short term.This isnt much a difference when you trade up small amounts because you cant
barely feel the profits if you do go in green.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: