Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wolwoo club&merits&trust  (Read 452 times)
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:58:00 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 01:00:46 AM by mprep

dear loycev I opened this title for deleting the posts

under this topic merit-trust and "club" will be evaluated.
i hope admin doesn't delete it

You can write as you wish is not self-moderated

~The Pharmacist
~blurryeyed
~o_e_l_e_o
~JollyGood

~LoyceV
  Kiss

~IconFirm
~TryNinja
~Coolcryptovator
~Steamtyme
~DireWolfM14
~morvillz7z
~examplens
~stompix
~JaredKaragen
~marlboroza
~2double0
~tmfp
GrinZ

I added 18 others Wink

Reference post: Why have I excluded members on my trust list?
Since I can't give an explanation or Reference link with my trust list, I'll keep track here.

Currently excluded
~cryptohunter
Bad judgement, conspiracy nut, and spamming many topics with his "ideas".

~BiPolarBob
Hacked account.

~Gleb Gamow
Several reasons, see his red trust.

~gamerfan
Red trusted user who was included on DT.

~Alex_Sr
Right after being on DT2, he left positive trust to the many users he seems to like, and deleted it after being excluded. Apparently being on DT is more important than leaving accurate ratings. He is "still very inexperienced in matters of trust".
Reminder for myself: review this one somewhere in the future (weeks/months)

~SmartPayMINT
Red trusted user who leaves retaliatory feedback and was included on DT2.

~LoyceValenzuela
Imposter.

~IdiotCoder
Leaves ratings without reference, and left red trust based on a user's religion (reference).

~BetKing.io
Scammed me out of $700 and left 6 users fake retaliation feedback after I opened a scam accusation.

~griffoninvest
Leaves fake red trust to spam hunters after theymos wiped all yobit signatures.

~BillyBurns
Shills hard for a scammer, and leaves fake red trust to people who tagged said scammer.

~Kriptonian1661
Leaves fake red trust.

~Blazr
This user's feedback is for sale, the account might be compromised.

~Vadi2323
This guy gave yahoo62278 red feedback because of his personal vendetta against another user. See Reference post.

~wolwoo
1. In one week, this DT1-member added 24 users to his Trust list. Most of those users never left any feedback and don't have a custom Trust list. Therefore, they don't belong on DT2, and the user who adds them doesn't belong on DT1.
2. 4 months ago, this user left positive feedback to 16 users, all without reference link. The only thing they seem to have in common is their nationality, just like the users on his Trust list. That shouldn't be a reason to give them positive feedback and/or DT2-powers.
3. This user leaves retaliation feedback.

No longer excluded
~peloso
A red trusted Merit abuser who's trying a hostile takeover of DT to clear his red trust.
Update December 4, 2019: peloso asked me to reconsider, and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. He still has 6 more exclusions to clear before reaching DT.

Currently not excluded because they're not a threat to the system, but I'll exclude them if someone ever includes them again
~mike
A Brand new user who somehow was included in DT.

~game-protect
Loads of red trust.

~BITMIXCOIN.IO
Scammer called out by me.

~John547s3
Scammer called out by me.

~ChangeNOW
Scammer with red trust from me.

~bountyhunters.io
Potential (failed/prevented) exit scam.

No spam
All my threads are now self-moderated to stop signature spam. I will remove all irrelevant posts. If you quote the entire OP, your entry will be deleted.
Once in a while I'll summarize posts and clean up this thread.

Share yours
I encourage everyone to keep track of the reasons behind their own exclusions too.
I don't think it's helpful to create many topics on this, feel free to use 1 post here for yours (including reasons), and I'll link it from the next post.

Static list?
This list isn't static, I'll add, change or remove entries when I think it's needed.

Maaşallah you have reserved the longest paragraph for me Cheesy

I've always tried to be very conservative when leaving feedback and when including/excluding users from my Trust list.
Today, I made my first DT1-exclusion:
Currently excluded
~wolwoo
1. In one week, this DT1-member added 24 users to his Trust list. Most of those users never left any feedback and don't have a custom Trust list. Therefore, they don't belong on DT2, and the user who adds them doesn't belong on DT1.
2. 4 months ago, this user left positive feedback to 16 users, all without reference link. The only thing they seem to have in common is their nationality, just like the users on his Trust list. That shouldn't be a reason to give them positive feedback and/or DT2-powers.

For the above reason, I ask all other users to consider excluding ~wolwoo too.

As a reference: this is what I consider correct use of the Trust system: LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system.

Haha, someone who started his own trust system started to give me advice. Who are you? Member! Happiness with the big gang you created

Cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fGvl20elfY&list=RD0fGvl20elfY&start_radio=1

Peloso has contacted me twice in the past couple of weeks regarding removal of my exclusion, and I honestly don't even remember why I have him excluded.  The same could be said about some other members I have as inclusions or exclusions, and it's basically my absentmindedness flaring up.  I did have a look at his feedback, however, and I'm pretty sure my exclusion is justified.  I'll have to take a closer look, but not now.  My eyes and mind are fatigued.

~The Pharmacist
Gee, I was just going to comment that I was excluding you from my trust list as well when i noticed that you'd posted that.  Reason: you're quite obviously mentally unstable and if you were ever to stay on any level of DT, it would be a disgrace to the system.  My exclusion of you might not have a powerful effect, but it's one that I can comfortably live with.  Bye bye, princess.

Lips sealed my friends sometimes call me "crazy" but they can only call my friends. You can't say, I'il put hot pepper in your mouth. Shocked

How is life, beautiful? Here you have a beautiful system, take a smile-give a smile, each other is quite useful.
Who is the gang leader? foxpop? Or is he more mysterious? He could be invisible!

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:43:47 PM
Merited by DireWolfM14 (1), marlboroza (1)

Have you considered removing that signature promoting what is clearly a ponzi? I’m not sure why anyone would take someone promoting that scheme seriously.
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:46:57 PM

Have you considered removing that signature promoting what is clearly a ponzi? I’m not sure why anyone would take someone promoting that scheme seriously.

We've been talking about this for two days, man. each side was the title of yobit
Aren't you a little late? Wink

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:50:46 PM
Merited by marlboroza (1)

We've been talking about this for two days, man. each side was the title of yobit
I just came here to look for some posts to merit. I would suggest reviewing the flags against Yobit.

Like I said, advertising a scam for a few sats isn’t helping your case. Although maybe the few sats you are receiving is more than the value of your reputation.
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:52:50 PM

I just came here to look for some posts to merit. I would suggest reviewing the flags against Yobit.

Like I said, advertising a scam for a few sats isn’t helping your case. Although maybe the few sats you are receiving is more than the value of your reputation.
wuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Shocked then pollution here, get away

wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 12:54:58 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 08:07:24 PM by wolwoo

~wolwoo

Let's examine item by item

1-I can't add 24 users in a week? why does it matter to you? this list is your personal trust list, did you ask me when you made this list? why am I going to ask you?

2-

"Newtime   2016-08-14   Reference   3 Alt-accounts of the same person: lixar9, newtime, venusbit.
He got caught claiming a giveaway from 3 different accounts. Post history shows these accounts are used in other giveaways too.
lixar9   2016-08-14   Reference   3 Alt-accounts of the same person: lixar9, newtime, venusbit.
He got caught claiming a giveaway from 3 different accounts. Post history shows these accounts are used in other giveaways too.
venusbit   2016-08-14   Reference   3 Alt-accounts of the same person: lixar9, newtime, venusbit.
Rollin.io   2016-08-13      Howdy Rollin Admin!
Great guy, very friendly. Even to bad users Tongue
I've been a Mod at Rollin Chatter Box for more than a year now, and for a few months I'm managing the Rollin Lottery Tickets giveaway. Always a pleasure to deal with.
"Risked BTC" is the highest amount I've had in my accounts.
kompeni   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
He got caught claiming a giveaway from 10 different accounts, and had won 0.041 BTC already. Post history shows these accounts are used in many other giveaways.
He paid back the prizes after getting caught. Kasawari admitted to me by PM that he wants to finish his activities on bitcointalk and sell his accounts.
This account may be bought already or in the future.
Kasawari   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
He got caught claiming a giveaway from 10 different accounts, and had won 0.041 BTC already. Post history shows these accounts are used in many other giveaways.
He paid back the prizes after getting caught. Kasawari admitted to me by PM that he wants to finish his activities on bitcointalk and sell his accounts.
MasoVa   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
AikoniA   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
Magicrush   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
Seven Up   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
Revolutioner   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
Comvuse   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
BtcGreen   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
Gustavv   2016-08-13   Reference   10 Alt-accounts of the same person: Gustavv, BtcGreen, Comvuse, Revolutioner, Seven Up, Magicrush, AikoniA, MasoVa, Kasawari, kompeni.
SanjaPaulina   2016-08-13   Reference   Alt of CroSany. Cheated giveaway by claiming from 2 different accounts.
CroSany   2016-08-13   Reference   Alt of SanjaPaulina. Cheated giveaway by claiming from 2 different accounts."

"btcrenew   2018-08-04   Reference   btcrenew joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
After a 10-month roller coaster ride, the profit we hoped to make turned into a loss. We all knew the risks, but I'm really sorry I couldn't send you a profit. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the ride.
dothebeats   2018-08-04   Reference   dothebeats joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
After a 10-month roller coaster ride, the profit we hoped to make turned into a loss. We all knew the risks, but I'm really sorry I couldn't send you a profit. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the ride.
teeGUMES   2018-08-04   Reference   teeGUMES joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
lite   2018-08-04   Reference   lite joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
subSTRATA   2018-08-04   Reference   subSTRATA joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
Blazed   2018-08-04   Reference   Blazed joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
buwaytress   2018-08-04   Reference   buwaytress joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
Taras   2018-08-04   Reference   Taras joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
LightZ   2018-08-04   Reference   LightZ joined my 10 Month 10 Person 10 Altcoin Investment Experiment 10 months ago. They agreed to pay 0.01 BTC and paid when it started. Thanks for trusting me.
After a 10-month roller coaster ride, the profit we hoped to make turned into a loss. We all knew the risks, but I'm really sorry I couldn't send you a profit. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed the ride."

These are your feedback
Yesterday at suchmoon dozens of people left feedback neutral
I can't leave feedback to the people in the Turkish section I've always written-talked about! But you can give the "big king" to any time he wants.
ha what? "No referance!" I could just make up and reference you like my ass.  You can also reference preference "options"

3-If yobit campaign is scam, then why didn't you throw everyone negative? because you would get a reaction from the whole forum!
You are like this! You look like a fair and good person, and you dig everybody.

DO NOT MAKE A RULE FROM YOUR ASS AND JUDGE PEOPLE WITH THESE RULES

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9476

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:16:21 PM

theymos
~Foxpup
2run
Deathwing
~Timelord2067
EFS
xzone
by rallier
~2double0
teramit
~stompix
Lydian
ziya1453
techman
GrinZ
hiburak
~suchmoon
~examplens
Zz
Danslip
~tmfp
peloso
varanvaran
mhanbostanci
muslol67
The Young Turk
~LoyceV
Kalemder
~The Pharmacist
cabsav
DarkStar_
dannybrown
BitcoinTurk
~JaredKaragen
bileq
~TryNinja
Halmater
ekiller
Muhtaixa
tekno
~marlboroza
sammys
~IconFirm
~blurryeyed
Aceeakell
Bitcoin-Turkiye
ophyrim
TaliskerDarkStorm
onurgozupek
otto_diesel
bobita
Vispilio
~JollyGood
enfarktus
Blacknavy
AlyattesLydia
PHI1618
lossnet
~Steamtyme
gumusi
~o_e_l_e_o
jopen
vycl87
El-Cezeri
gospodin
SkyLords
trendcoin
~rehberistan
anonymous3x
Hovarda
cryptobaro
~morvillz7z
Bthd
Cryptorianx
~Coolcryptovator
ismend
~DireWolfM14
~psycodad
kartepe
kriptobaron
KursatAelf
mandown
Tom Bombadil
Lachrymose
forumalacali
~LFC_Bitcoin
~Lauda

son liste bu şekilde benim

Yobit, spamming shit poster included in DT, solely via the addition of a bunch of Turks.

He’s ~ some of the most trusted members in the entire community.

Please ~ him in your trust settings gentlemen.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:52:56 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 05:06:12 AM by wolwoo

----------------

Yobit, spamming shit poster included in DT, solely via the addition of a bunch of Turks.

He’s ~ some of the most trusted members in the entire community.

Please ~ him in your trust settings gentlemen.

I'm already texting
I didn't understand you declare it as something you discovered Smiley
yes everyone does the necessity

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to write in some title but some of them are provoking.

There are some clinging types like leeches. "I don't trust you," he says. You may not trust me, ok, I'm not saying that. but with it "war of existence."
I declare the one who doesn't trust me, because I'm the one I know best. I know myself because I don't care if the whole forum wants to trust me. I don't have to prove myself and convince anyone.

give a negative, open a flag or try to ban. I don't care about any of them, I just respond. forum is not my "everything". I live without it, as before ...

wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:21:17 PM

Reference post: Why have I excluded members on my trust list?
Since I can't give an explanation or Reference link with my trust list, I'll keep track here.

Currently excluded

~snip~

~wolwoo
Happy New Year to everybody reading this post.

This is an excellent thread, I only came across it just now. I decided to highlight this one particular user from the OP because I made reference to him without mentioning his name yesterday in my rank thread in the section headed "MERIT ABUSERS & FAKE TRUST":

JollyGood: an amazing journey becoming Hero member rank on 1st January 2020

Merit abuse and fake trust are a new tool used by some users to cheat their way to DT status. An associate of the user you mentioned in the OP (wolwoo) who it seems was DT1 and it seems part of their merit abuse racket even sent a PM to another user threatening him with negative Trust if various feedback was not removed. This type of conduct is unacceptable in any walk of life and should never be tolerated in this forum.

No spam
All my threads are now self-moderated to stop signature spam. I will remove all irrelevant posts. If you quote the entire OP, your entry will be deleted.
Once in a while I'll summarize posts and clean up this thread.
Now this is a very good idea Loyce. Maybe going self-moderated in some circumstances is essential.

I started a couple of threads recently and they seem to get flooded by one particular signature campaign which makes payment to participants for every post and I prefer they were excluded from my threads so I will probably have to go down the self-moderated route in future too.
You're such a son of a bitch. Your mouth is full of shit from licking people's asses.
I don't threaten anyone in private, if you have proof, bitch
I'm not writing that title because the bastard loycev erases, does not give the right to answer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: