Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: you think someone is screwing too much with bitycoin to invest in ethereum yet?  (Read 121 times)
blandana (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:16:49 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 08:31:50 PM by blandana

yo dudes.

I have the suspicion that as an unfortunately possibility, a dysfunctional psyche in the community be attempting to screw with the good bittycoin.  

Whoever this person is (it seems like it's just one group) obviously they're not lookin out for their own safety.  They keep trying to keep it alive when all the other coins keep goin down bruh.  

I don't know about you but I still think bitcoin could drop to 1,000 on a bad day but I just don't know how much more drama we are going to receive from this group of very immature traders.  Everything seems really out of balance.

I'm thinking everyone is screwed and this is going to waste another three months but I'm hoping not.  Really want to get back to reality instead of this attention contest,  you think bitcoin is safe right now? It seems really out of balance to me even if people got that whole "hodler dream" going on.  It's obviously the only coin that's probably at an incorrect price right now.  There's obviously felonies keeping the price alive, trying to keep it alive illegally still my bruhs.  Not that it's going to become a real lawsuit (it could) but uh...hey, I'm not bill gates here, when is this gonna stop?  Bill Gates doesn't want to trade bitcoin to save a greedy attention obsessed criminal, he's already rich and famous...He'd probably just trade bitcoin for fun, not to save anyone.

Wanna trade, just can't.  I think it could be a good buy in about a month or two but I really don't know.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

im' just seeing the same thing I posted about yesterday happening right now on bitcoin,  a fake buy that tries to break the line with wayyyyyy more money than they should be allowed to screw with trying to get everyone's attention.

would kind of be sick and tired of it if i was a billionaire and be ready to say goodbye to bitcoin forever at this point for never giving me a chance and acting like I need to be "told" what to do.

just me?
billgates you feel that way?  im sure elon musk might feel that way.  I'd be very disappointed in the markets attitude if I had a billion just because of how much it seems like it tries to "beg" everyday.  espescially bitcoin.  It's more annoying than a real two year old who never stops crying.  Literally that bad in my opinion.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:50:57 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 09:05:28 PM by blandana

can't give anyone any hints because when apparent felonies happen, technical indicators go out the window. it appears we might be experiencing another "terrorist" attack. trying to force bitcoin up.

Pretty sure each time this happens like this when it makes your heart beat irregular and seems like its intimidating or at the wrong time then it probably is.  You know...I experienced the whole 20,000 trend and it didn't make my heart beat screw up.  This is some serious terrorist crap.

Doing my best to put these people in jail.  Really tired of this attitude about how this doesn't hurt anyone if it's wrong.  This person doesn't get to do this just because they want attention.  You know I care about crypto traders and this person has been trying to brainwash people everyday.  

Things use to work here you know.  Not interested in this persons "smirk", not interested in this person's "need" for "control,"  they've become a danger to the entire planet.  The market works better without them.  This is dumb.  Hope it stops, even if the market keeps getting attacked by their fake attention/ intimidation/ unnecessary buys.  Really uncalled for this ain't a game.  

They will be locked in jail if I have anything to do about this and I gain the necessary finances to allow me follow through with a successful lawsuit.  I think you can have at least 70% of a guarantee on that.  The amount of people they have damaged because of this game of theirs has gotten out of control.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:18:02 PM

when you get another "prediction" right

"bruh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2_r4q2imnQ

ok maybe it'll only be right for a few seconds ....but I'm still pretty sure the buys going in bitcoin are actually illegal/terrorism related still.

Not sure how the market is going to even out or if it's going to crash more.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:25:56 PM

yeah I have to let my attorney know about this, it's happening everyday.  Whoever's "boss" this is isn't superman.  They're basically hitler.  I can be a bull and a bear but it's pretty rediculous for someone to treat this like a gameboy.  You know just because it seems like there aren't rules doesn't mean there aren't.  This is literally identical to stock trading, it's just taking the legal system a long time to realize that bitcoin is a commodity worldwide since their IQ is probably too low or inactive to realize that they need to arrest whoever is constantly trying to force the price up and realize that large sellers aren't the problem.

The world's inability to move on from the "reptilian" mindset of harassing people and being mean or violent in the market has overshadowed the crimes that are being committed constantly.

Pretty sad.  Bitcoin is stocks, bitcoins the same as stocks, and it's a commodity.  It's "virtual gold" just like everyone says.  That's a commodotiy.  No one owns it, its digital material in a digital mine that's tradable on a digital market.

blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:40:40 PM

not sure if I'm going to pass out from over-alcohol consumption or if the market is going to get mentally raped with counterfeit money again but I think I'll be back in at least a day...check for replies, and then go proceed to jump off a cliff into the ocean (just kidding).

talk to you later,  really tired of this if this "person" has a personal problem.  I'm almost beginning to suspect it has something to do with me and they've literally tried to create a holocaust over it in bitcoin if it is.  Even if it's not about me, I wake up everyday and things aren't right.

I've created multiple accounts on reddit trying to convince these people with psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies that when they try to "exert" their "problems" on the market to basically "f-off" but they think they're not commiting felonies.

Not sure how much more everyone wants to endure, I can't believe I'm one of the only people speaking out about this.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:53:21 PM

bruh if the ceo oh binance is trying to create world war III and basically has it's not a laughing matter.  They have a choice to regulate cheating and they chose to turn a blind eye to it.  

The world isn't a tool to just feed money into trades that don't work because they want attention.

Pretty tired of it, I'm going to have to take this to court if i can.

doesn't matter if it goes up now, or if this buy is fake and it goes up more and it crashes.  Really tired of this.  Really tired of everyone treating the internet like it's' just something to bash someone.  

blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:05:07 PM

yeah it crashed...probably another fake buy I'm totally sick of this.  I'm glad I contacted a law firm.  Whether or not my case goes through at least there will be progress.  This has gotten too out of hand to the point where it's making me seem king of the internet.

I'm not trying to be famous and I'm absolutely sick of this behavior.  It doesn't matter if you don't like big sells, they are a part of the market.  It doesn't matter if someone has more crypto than you.  If you're screwing with the market, after it goes up, asking for more, trying to force the price....you have at least a 90% chance of getting hit by a large sell.  You say that's unfair?   Well, you're the one cheating, and someone made a dollar.  You're going against supply and demand, creating a felony if you're the only major party -in the world- creating trades like that (might I mention -constantly-) after the market goes up.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:24:20 PM

whether or not bitcoin goes up, since theres felonies going on still I can't really give any reliable information.  if anyone can do anything to help put these people in jail or penalize them for harassing the market seeing my latest examples please do.

If you believe I am telling the truth, do everything you can to interrogate them to the full extent of the law.  If found guilty, please put them in prison, ban them from trading forever, or any other penalty they might deserve.  Above all, I request that you prevent them from ever accessing bitcoin trading again.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:37:27 PM

I'm pretty appalled at the world's incompetence not being able to speak out about this.  The damages this trader has caused has lasted nearly two years.

It has become holocaust level but everyone acts like everything is hunky dory.  

Pretty sure some millionaire is going to have to spill the beans and tell me what a hard time they've been having.  It's not about your skill, when there are felonies being committed we can do something about it you know (mostly reaching out to large sellers who have been here since 2015 or so).
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:51:07 PM

fighting me is not the best option "CZ" is what I want to say.  i just hope that's not true.  if you know what i mean.  he seems like he has a disease if he is in charge of these buys,  he's going to go bankrupt showing off, and end up in jail.

not trying to fight ceos here man.  Cuz I have been one, it doesn't matter about my screen name or how I type.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:08:03 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 11:21:02 PM by blandana

if your binance ceo is specifically targeting me, he has targeted the wrong person.  

I am not bragging and if he has "had trouble" trying to "fulfil" his sociopathic/psychopathic desires (if he has them) of trying to "overshadow" people with real or fake money,
it's not in your best interest to fight my trades.

I've put in many years studying the market and even if I dont participate for months at a time I am able to call the peaks and lows of each trend 90% of the time (of natural trends at least, with some exception).  There is a point where an "olympic level" skill may have to be taken into account in a court of law if something as serious as this is happening.

This is not about proving who is smarter considering they have 1000x more money than me.  I'm not sure what to say anymore but this market is nasty and it seems like it's because one person got "angry" because i described how good I traded two years ago.

That wasn't bragging, that was me trying to explain how functional a market can be if you trade it right.  Since then, if it is due to my disclosure of fact, this trader may have tried to created a holocaust against traders who excercise my form of trading (involving selling).  This developed into constant buy attacks and robots forcing the price of bitcoin alive as you can see today.  If it's not because of my example, it's for some other reason but it's happening.  I can guarantee you that.  I don't need data to prove it.  If we were able to call early traders from 2015-2017 they would most likely be able to agree that the market especially on binance is now more violent than it was and is full of harassment compared to bitfinex, crptysy, or poloniex before the year of 2018.  There has never been so much harassment in the market as I have seen on binance.
blandana (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 11:32:08 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 11:53:03 PM by blandana

yeah... whether or not i get banned before tomorrow....would be nice if I didnt since this almost seems like a personal problem... i have to stop posting messages because I'm not trying to take over the world here.

if that's what you wanted to know, then there you have it, fresh thoughts from joe in alabama.  that dude who traded bitcoin right and everyone got angry about except in the end you relized he was probably right and that perma bulls are most likely a disease and or a felony if they are forcing the price.

Im just kidding my names not joe and I don't live in alabama but you get my reference I'm sure.

not kidding about the perma bulls though, they're definitely out for attention which goes against supply and demand.  That mindset might literally be a felony.  just saying.  (sure we'd like to joke about saying there's perma bears but apparently the bears know more about supply and demand than most of the buys I hardly ever seem to see a sell that seems out of place, doesn't mean selling can't last literally -forever- almost somethings though..............especially.....if they've been dealing with felonies for two years and had like 50 billion dollars combined to sell...hmm)

good night.  merry christmas.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: