Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Make Money With Bitcoin?  (Read 783 times)
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:27:43 AM

1- Are you a daily trader? who buy BTC at loew price and sell it with higher price at the end of the day, If no why?
2- Are you a BTC holder? who bought BTC and hold it for months, Years to be in profit?
3- you tell me.

well, I am not a daily trader now. I quite daily trading long back ago after getting a nice amount of USD lost in daily trading, Now I am kind playing holding game now, but mostly my investment is with alts and 10% to 15% investment in bitcoin.

I also like you, at the moment it is not suitable for trading daily, the current market is too boring and there are no signs of pump or dump so we can monitor and place orders. Currently holding altcoins in short term is my choice, and I am trying to find potential altcoins to buy. That is the only way we can seek profit during this period

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:42:36 AM

I'm a btc holder and I'm into signature campaigns to earn bitcoin. I'm not much into trading for now. I'm comfortable to earn a little with sig campaigns. I also buy btc from time to time and wait for the price to go up. Its fun and it help me also to earn even little by little. Its more valuable to do it than just browsing on net without any income at all.

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:39:07 PM

To be a good market trader, to buy low and sell high, I think you have to be a trader with years of experience to be able to survive in such a difficult market, the value of coins in the market. Very large fluctuations.
, so the best is to be a holder. I believe that if bitcoin does not die, their prices will rise very high at some point

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

Daily trading is good to do, but not really work for everyone. Like me only hold bitcoin for long term because like what people said above me sometime day trading is really give pressure. Make sure to take profit when we can, or maybe always monitoring market is something that still impossible for me to do.

Mostly it depends on the jobs you have, and to be exact, the free time that you have to spend in daily trading. because to earn more in trading, you should have allot of time to scalp and get the most profit in 15 minute market intervals. Or else, you need to have huge amount of investment for a long term hodling of the cryptocurrency that you want.

In some cases, you need to use your skills and talent to conduct freelance jobs that pay bitcoin in return.
I wish i can, but every do day trading although when i don't have job, i really panic. And then always end with i am not patient because must think how to get profit shortly yes with scalp like what you said but always lose. Maybe if me i really need to fix my mental so i am not easy to get panic. Or i will just keep do what i do like buy and hold bitcoin and do real life job to make earning, beside signature campaign.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:55:47 PM

My primary method to make money through Bitcoin is anyday trading. Because of the high volatility, taking up trades isn't that tough but uncertainty makes it a bit unpredictable. But still it all worth it if you are a bit careful with risk and reward ratio and stick to he goal.
Another way I make btc is through these campaigns on bitcointalk. This isn't a big amount. But whatever i earn I invest in back and expand my portfolio. So this way is in one way related to the primary one only.
mddurjoy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:45:07 AM

I am new member in bitcointalk.org.bitcoin is a very Good currency in our crypto market place.long time this coin hold and develop our life.sometime bitcoin sell is lots of profit earn.
SoeNan89

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:58:26 AM

Become a daily trader or become a long term investor Both are indeed one of the best ways to earn money with Bitcoin. If you want to become a daily trader then you must have plenty of time to monitor price developments on the Exchange, while to become an investor you must have sufficient capital.
Jalinayr

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:50:50 AM

I make money by trading at binance a full time trader but also I earn here by joining bounty campaign.

stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:59:32 AM

My primary method to make money through Bitcoin is anyday trading. Because of the high volatility, taking up trades isn't that tough but uncertainty makes it a bit unpredictable. But still it all worth it if you are a bit careful with risk and reward ratio and stick to he goal.
Another way I make btc is through these campaigns on bitcointalk. This isn't a big amount. But whatever i earn I invest in back and expand my portfolio. So this way is in one way related to the primary one only.

For having a long time in cryptocurrency to earn bitcoin, I'm doing first is to buy a bitcoin when the price is low, today the cost of the bitcoin is good for investment because it reaches seven thousand dollars. By this, I can earn a lot of profit when the coin rise again. After getting a bitcoin, I will convert it into another cryptocurrency like an altcoin because I do not get any profit to the bitcoin today because of the low price. Before I focus on trading, I will do some research and study if there are any changes in the market, so I will keep updated on what is happening in the market. If I already trade and invest my money and just waiting what is the output if I will get a profit. If the price of all coin is low, I will hold those coins to avoid loss of income; while waiting, I will play gambling to earn extra money, too, so the flow of funds is continuous.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:41:21 AM

I start making money with bitcoin by joining bounty campaign, I remember when the first time joining with bounty social media campaign with power ledger and I received bitcoin in my first way where and I use for investing with altcoin and ICOs project, during this time I have been success and failed with many ICOs investment, but I never give up for trying other investment at the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:58:56 PM

I am a combination of two. We need to make sure that we can produce money by trading or hodling. As long as it will ensure that you have your income in a daily basis and you are preparing something in the future. Doing it at the same time needs skills and knowledge, that should be develop well.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:08:21 PM

I think the day traders make much more amount than long term holders because not only they make profit in between days but ride the long term profit as well cumulatively. But day trading is also very risky as compared to long term holding as there can be loss as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: