Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why traders fail in Forex  (Read 494 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:53:04 AM

It’s no secret that Forex is a great business but also equally dangerous with many people struggling and ending up in wrong zone.

This is where https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/why-traders-fail-in-online-forex-trading/ can be useful way to avoid making same mistakes that others have made or are making. Only then we will be able to find results that we dearly desire to get.

These reasons actually happen not only in forex but also crypto and stock market. I read the article and it only shows general reasons, and I can't even remember how many times I have read exactly the same reasons as mentioned on the article, in the other sites. LOL.

Yes, you are right. If that person doesn't learn many lessons that are available in many places, he will not be able to make a profit, not just in forex, but in the crypto trading, he will not have that chance. But to learn more about forex, I think that it will be more complicated than to learn crypto trading because he needs to learn deeper about the analysis, indicators, and market movements. Besides that, I think forex trading will get the effect from the economic news, and that will have an impact on the price at the market.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:24:49 AM

It’s no secret that Forex is a great business but also equally dangerous with many people struggling and ending up in wrong zone.

This is where https://www.liberatedstocktrader.com/why-traders-fail-in-online-forex-trading/ can be useful way to avoid making same mistakes that others have made or are making. Only then we will be able to find results that we dearly desire to get.

Actually there are many things here that have discussed the mistakes of traders in trading, whether it's crypto or forex traders. In my opinion, the mistakes are almost the same, the average mistakes made by traders are emotional and mental instability. Maybe for me it is only the conclusion of various problems of a trader because I also experience the first feel.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:13:34 PM

Actually there are many things here that have discussed the mistakes of traders in trading, whether it's crypto or forex traders. In my opinion, the mistakes are almost the same, the average mistakes made by traders are emotional and mental instability. Maybe for me it is only the conclusion of various problems of a trader because I also experience the first feel.
There are more factors that will cause the traders to fail whether it's a crypto or forex. Traders in both platforms have different strategies because these two are different but failing means there's something wrong with you and not with the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:23:09 PM

Yes, you are right. If that person doesn't learn many lessons that are available in many places, he will not be able to make a profit, not just in forex, but in the crypto trading, he will not have that chance.

No, I was just trying to say that the article is useless and I have wasted my time to read the whole page.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:50:57 PM

Many people earn money in doing a forex but many people also lost their money because of the forex,  Im not a user forex because Im a trader of crypto and easy to learn but forex is really complicated but you know how it's works you can get more money for sure. But for the people do mistake in forex can change their startegy so they did earn money.
If you know how to trade then you can trade any asset that you want, it is not going to make any difference, forex is not more complicated than any other market since it follows the same old rules of supply and demand but compared to this market the volatility is a lot smaller.

So the profits you can make are not as good as the ones you can make in this market if you are not using leverage, unfortunately in the market of forex it is very common for traders to use leverage and as a result they lose their money incredibly quickly and they never learn anything out of it because of that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████