Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Exchange Platform is looking for testers  (Read 691 times)
anycoin.cash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2020, 08:12:33 PM

We are developing an exchange platform that focuses on exchanging any kind of token against its utility.
Basically, any ERC20 on Ethereum is traded against ETH, any Simple Ledger Protocol token against BCH, eventually, same for tokens on NEO or TRX.

I am currently looking for testers to test the platform, which is currently working on BCH Testnet and ETH Ropsten.
If you accept to be a tester, as a reward, you will receive ANYCOIN tokens, which will also be traded on our platform, represents ownership of the platform, and distributes dividends.

Would you be interested in being amongst the first testers?

Please contact on Telegram @anycoin_cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anycoin.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 12:55:12 PM

Thanks to those contacting me on Telegram.
We should have soon screenshots of the platform below.
We are still looking for other testers.
Mind that we'll also look for business developers and community manager soon.
You can get in touch as well with that respect.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:10:59 AM

Overall the design is good,it's smooth, clean and fluid. The dark and light theme is a good feature, maybe more themes in the future would also be good.

The tools put at disposal for trading are the typical standard trading tools, they are diverse and with many options, no complains about that.

The settings page is still short and only has api generator, probably still under development. Few suggestions: more information about api features and add to the page other settings opton like double authentification, user activity logs etc..

All in all, I think the only thing left for an initial opening is finishing the profile page and conducting some more trading/security tests and as time goes more features will eventually be implemented making the exchange more complete overall.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:42:40 AM

Does your coin already have a value on other exchanges or is it tradable? If not yet then I suggest to pay either in BTC, ETH or U$D not your own native token. On what country does the exchange resides and do you have license there to operate?
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 04:17:38 AM

Pls indicate  the value of the currency you will paid to testers so we can have idea about the payment , will you also give wth as reward if testers asked to receive that currency?

How many testers you need to try this exchange , I asked because i have more friends that maybe interested to try this depend on the payment rules.

Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:53:41 AM

We are developing an exchange platform that focuses on exchanging any kind of token against its utility.
Basically, any ERC20 on Ethereum is traded against ETH, any Simple Ledger Protocol token against BCH, eventually, same for tokens on NEO or TRX.

I am currently looking for testers to test the platform, which is currently working on BCH Testnet and ETH Ropsten.
If you accept to be a tester, as a reward, you will receive ANYCOIN tokens, which will also be traded on our platform, represents ownership of the platform, and distributes dividends.

kindly contact me here on telegram @akeeto
I'm unable to send you PM due to telegram restrictions.. I'm interested
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 12:36:12 PM

https://i.ibb.co/bgtCtst/Screenshot-40.png
https://i.ibb.co/zmFr7f6/Screenshot-41.png
https://i.ibb.co/mHFdYXj/Screenshot-42.png

Overall the design is good,it's smooth, clean and fluid. The dark and light theme is a good feature, maybe more themes in the future would also be good.
How you found those picture?, I can't do link google searching, just found this https://anycoindirect.eu

@anycoin.cash, I do for tester and accept ETH as payment.

abdulfatah.busari

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 09:46:01 PM

I'm interested but can't pm due to the TG restrictions, contact on TG @abooMuhammad

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ebullientfellow

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 11:36:17 PM

I tried to contact you on Telegram but it failed due to restrictions as I do not have you on my contact list. You may pm me @Mexite3yo. Thanks.
Big-Dude

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 11:57:15 PM

Message me up if you want good Advisor.
I am 1st on ICOHolder in terms of project rating.
@Zizo028

Cheers
morantis2015

Activity: 30
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:14:44 AM

My telegram is action packed with messages, I tried to message you there, but if that did not go through, you can message me here if you need anything at all, same username as telegram, I believe.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 06:26:23 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2020, 07:04:28 AM by timotron

Hello dear Coiners,

I will start a kind of blog about my impressions about Anycoin exchange.

Day 0. The begging:
The First contact surprisingly good. The Home page transmits a Serious and Secure impression.
So, Lets sign up:
Looks fantastic. Just the "Terms Policy" box is not in the perfect place

Once logged in, There is still the "Create Account" option, Bit confusing.

This "Send a Email" link does just open a new tap.

In the bottom of the page, there are links to Terms and conditions missing and maybe a contact form / Help / FAG links.

I will begin with the Real testing pretty soon and keep you updated.
Good trading all.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
anycoin.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 04:38:25 PM

Dear all,

thanks to testers for their feedback. we are still expecting a couple of reviews here in the thread.

We actually already reached the number of testers that we were looking for and we are fixing the last bugs to be live in a couple of weeks.

We are in building phase, and therefore interested any skill that would make the platform better. If you believe that you can bring something to the project, do not hesitate to describe your offer. You can get in touch on Telegram @anycoin_cash

Best regards. Anycoin Team.
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:10:55 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2020, 02:56:58 PM by Kaneki11

my impression on anycoin exchange on mobile devices  

1) I'd like to address the issue of the homepage menu bar, it's almost not noticable while on dark theme.. it would take quite sometime for one with poor eyesight to notice theres a menu bar at the top right of the exchange

2) it would make lots of sense if the exchange is a bit more horizontal than vertical on mobile devices.. traders wont have to zoom in and out or screw down the page in order to place an order

3) a pop up review box would pretty much be appreciated before an order is executed..

so far aside these points.. I find no difficulty in using Anycoin exchange and I most especially admire the idea of dividends.. hope more information will be available on this soon
anycoin.cash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 04:04:32 PM

Dear all,
platform is going live today.

www.anycoin.cash

We'll make some promo on bitcointalk as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: