Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing is wrong with altcoins  (Read 2879 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:20:49 AM

I feel that what is happening is perfectly reasonable and it should be.  Cryptocurrencies are all startup projects today and they contribute to our lives in a small field.  So few people use them and the price of cryptocurrencies is low.  Due to low demand, they have low transaction volumes and most of them are transactions to manipulate their exchange rates.  In the future, cryptocurrencies will have more users and the value of cryptocurrencies will certainly increase.
Do not get your hopes up, it is true that in the future some altcoins will become successful and will become adopted by people but this is not yet the time so the majority of those coins will disappear and you will lose your money because of it, it is better to play it safe and invest in bitcoin and only once some of those altcoins have showed to you that they can stand the test of time then you should invest in them, you will not obtain as much profits as if you invested in them at the beginning but the risk of losing your money will be quite low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:49:55 AM

I will start hating altcoins only when bitcoin raise up to 20,000$ and altcoins fail to move up as well, many people are putting blames on altcoins today as if bitcoin is not in loss itself, the ATH of btc was 20k and now it's trading for 7,000+ thats like 12,000$ lost please how will this not affect other altcoins as well? Top altcoins will surely lose value as well, to me this present loss of altcoins are positive, look at coins like LTC, EOS, BNB, these coins are doing fine. You will only have problem if you invest in crap altcoins

never hate altcoins just because it's price always go down whenever the Bitcoin's market is pumping and raising. Most traders would see it as an opportunity to nuy some good altcoins to hold for long term investments. The cryptocurrency market is so volatile and the coin's prices fluctuates really fast then highs and lows are normal. It must be a lesson learned if you would lose on altcoins becuase it would only means that you either invested on a shitcoin or you panic then sold it.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:37:09 AM

I will start hating altcoins only when bitcoin raise up to 20,000$ and altcoins fail to move up as well, many people are putting blames on altcoins today as if bitcoin is not in loss itself, the ATH of btc was 20k and now it's trading for 7,000+ thats like 12,000$ lost please how will this not affect other altcoins as well? Top altcoins will surely lose value as well, to me this present loss of altcoins are positive, look at coins like LTC, EOS, BNB, these coins are doing fine. You will only have problem if you invest in crap altcoins

Bitcoin price movements affect altcoin prices and I think this is reasonable because the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin. Altcoin which has a large market cap value will also be affected by Bitcoin but in my opinion it has an opportunity to grow
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:31:38 AM

yes i agree with you there is nothing wrong with altcoin. the last two years altcoin has indeed lost its value but this is natural because we are in the bear market and the trend is down. yesterday when bitcoin increased from $ 7k to $ 9k the altcoin market also rose. this proves that when bitcoin is pumping and altcoin can also pump. and I'm sure if later we are in the bull market we will see the top altcoin will pump high. so stay afloat and hold Altcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:55:26 AM

Bitcoin pumps more often and much faster than altcoins, with altcoins things have been going much worse for the third year in a row and it is not known what will happen to altcoins this year, so we should always invest only in top altcoins so that we will get at least some profit when top altcoins will show at least some increase in price.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:00:47 PM

I feel that what is happening is perfectly reasonable and it should be.  Cryptocurrencies are all startup projects today and they contribute to our lives in a small field.  So few people use them and the price of cryptocurrencies is low.  Due to low demand, they have low transaction volumes and most of them are transactions to manipulate their exchange rates.  In the future, cryptocurrencies will have more users and the value of cryptocurrencies will certainly increase.
I agree with this. Altcoins are just as normal as Bitcoin right now. We are still in bear season and it is just right to be on that rate. I guess some don't monitor Bitcoin and rely only to Altcoins price. Well, we need to evaluate first the market based on Bitcoin as our main reference. Let's give the altcoins a chance to prove itself when Bitcoin starts to rise up and Altcoins remains on its lowest proce, then we can say that this altcoin is a bunch of crap.
Sassee

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:17:26 PM

The thing about alt coins is, they dip more in beaish periods and moon more in bullish market is a two edged sword.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:34:43 PM

yes for safety make sure to choice top altcoins in coinmarket cap. in my opinion exactly nothing wrong with altcoins and i am still to be fans of altcoins and investor of altcoins. i still buy and save altcoins till now and waiting for altcoins  increase high price and sure that thinking still positive that altcoins price will good in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:56:07 AM

Its true because its a fact that most altcoins are dependent on Bitcoins price. However if the Bitcoin’s prices improve so the altcoin does. Lets understand tha hate but the market in general is still struggling to recover from what it had experience in 2017.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:19:05 PM

Indeed, altcoin is fine there is no problem wrong is people who buy alt maybe because they are too eager to make a profit to forget that altcoin is more volatile than bitcoin and fluctuating itself seems to be found in all crypto, especially btc, it is better before buying altcoin take a look first by doing a little research because it seems like this is good for preventing large losses.
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:16:03 AM

It has no influence on the price fluctuations of the altcoins, to lower the BTC price. People lose hope in altcoins because on the crypto market, lots of altcoin appear, but its do not have potential and disappear quickly, and investors lose their money. People no longer trust new altcoins, not all altcoins. Altcoins in the top 100 coinmarketcap have huge potential, and will increase the majority to a new bull run.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:19:45 AM

I think actually the fault is not with the altcoins, It all depends on the investor's perspective. Most of the Investors choose BTC over altcoins for long term investment and alts as short term profit making, pumping and dumping style of trading that's why alts usually lack price stability and they dramatically rise and fall as compared to BTC.

rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:15:53 AM

It has no influence on the price fluctuations of the altcoins, to lower the BTC price. People lose hope in altcoins because on the crypto market, lots of altcoin appear, but its do not have potential and disappear quickly, and investors lose their money. People no longer trust new altcoins, not all altcoins. Altcoins in the top 100 coinmarketcap have huge potential, and will increase the majority to a new bull run.
That's right, and I personally also prefer the old altcoin over the new altcoin, because if we look at the potential price increase, the old altcoin is more promising than the new altcoin, because the new altcoin still needs further development to be really strong in the market.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:38:56 AM

That's right, and I personally also prefer the old altcoin over the new altcoin, because if we look at the potential price increase, the old altcoin is more promising than the new altcoin, because the new altcoin still needs further development to be really strong in the market.
Old altcoin is indeed more promising because they already have a lot of trading volume. Price action on the old Altcoin also often happens, and it is better to choose the old altcoin and if you want to invest in a new altcoin then a small amount, and make sure you are willing to lose because of the high risk.
infarterr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:43:32 AM

Old altcoin is indeed more promising because they already have a lot of trading volume. Price action on the old Altcoin also often happens, and it is better to choose the old altcoin and if you want to invest in a new altcoin then a small amount, and make sure you are willing to lose because of the high risk.
When we talk about risk, then no one is willing to lose their assets or lose their money, so now the average is prefering the old altcoin to the new one, because the old altcoin does look really strong in terms of volume and price and many enthusiasts in the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:47:44 AM

There is absolutely nothing with having or holding altcoins. As a matter of fact, Altcoins have given traders more profits that bitcoin didn't give.  Something will only be wrong when you hold or trade shit coins. They eventually would rekt you.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:05:36 AM

Its true because its a fact that most altcoins are dependent on Bitcoins price. However if the Bitcoin’s prices improve so the altcoin does. Lets understand tha hate but the market in general is still struggling to recover from what it had experience in 2017.
Bitcoin prices are improving altcoin prices for Bitcoin pairs will decline, that's how the market does it !, it's not good in my opinion, I prefer the price of Bitcoin being accumulated, it can make altcoin go up
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:34:06 AM

When we talk about risk, then no one is willing to lose their assets or lose their money, so now the average is prefering the old altcoin to the new one, because the old altcoin does look really strong in terms of volume and price and many enthusiasts in the market.
This comparison is really disappointed in many investors because old and new both are altcoins, so we must analyse the potential of altcoins and invest our satisfy projects. Nowadays most of the peoples are invest the rapid growing altcoins so these kind of the prices are never affect the investment, may be volume is play the major role in crypto platform.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 674

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:12:39 PM

I think actually the fault is not with the altcoins, It all depends on the investor's perspective. Most of the Investors choose BTC over altcoins for long term investment and alts as short term profit making, pumping and dumping style of trading that's why alts usually lack price stability and they dramatically rise and fall as compared to BTC.
That applies to altcoin which is already strong with daily price and volume positions, usually if it goes down too badly then investors will be involved by announcing a series of project development plans. Different things happen to weak coins with market reaction, they really can not move and die, in this case investors also can not do anything but sell their part and this is the real wrong part.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:25:12 PM

There is absolutely nothing with having or holding altcoins. As a matter of fact, Altcoins have given traders more profits that bitcoin didn't give.  Something will only be wrong when you hold or trade shit coins. They eventually would rekt you.
if you have the right and safe strategy then trading of altcoins will not always will rekt you. you just don’t need to be greedy and you need to sell your coins on time. the main problem of people who lose money investing in altcoins is greed. so just choose the right coins and don't forget to look at the prices

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: