Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing is wrong with altcoins  (Read 2879 times)
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:49:26 PM

Bitcoin is still better. Ability to rise , recover from dip no matter how long it could be. Can be traded , no much dumping or manipulation from large owners. Altcoins are not usually like this. I have had my experience and I won't take my chances again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:57:39 PM

Presently se altcoins are doing pretty good aside the aforementioned coins even with the state of BTC, I would say coins gave their own season of riding and once it gets to that season it moves. Nothing is wrong with altcoins wether BTC moves or not though Altcoin season helps but let's understand this fact that altcoins have their various season.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:46:01 PM

At least many altcoins price failed start year 2018 basically when bitcoin price drop out long. Especially investing is crypto also risk hits too so risk free better you can make learned trade. This crypto market so never response makes profits quickly so do invest long-trem and before observation about those projects.
l agree with your opinion since the beginning of 2018 altcoins started to get down, of course there were a lot of reasons. But it seems they keep still getting down, maybe the main reason is this epidemic. However as you above mentioned to prefer altcoins is so risky right now, it is no exaggeration to say that, l don't think all of them are useless, maybe top altcoins can be more profitable in the near future.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:59:41 PM

It's funny to see people blaming altcoins for bad prices or alt season not coming. Because the person is not study the data in my opinion
and these people wrongly chose altcoins for investment. Because of the fact from the beginning of 2020, until now I made a profit several
times from altcoins. Let me give you a little hint, try to pay attention to the Litecoin movement, if we look at Litecoin its movements are
volatile following the movements of bitcoin. And very positive for traders to make a profit from Litecoin. So be careful choosing coins for
investment, avoid new altcoins. Invest in top altcoins that already have popularity and high volume. So from that I am sure we all can make
profits from altcoins.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 07:31:12 AM

Everything is wrong with altcoins, new altcoin get released with promising whitepaper and use case but in the end you lose, price goes below ICO price, must altcoins depends on Bitcoin to surge? This the most annoying part

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 08:20:41 AM

Q1 2020, most people thought altcoins were going down the drain but the fact is without altcoins the market will not stand. Why this? Most people are into cryptocurrency now because of the use cases some altcoins like MTC doc, Lympo, $DIVI, etc provide. This use cases are real life use cases which allows investors to also use cryptocurrecy to patronize some services.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:35:56 AM

Altcoins should not rely only with bitcoin price to succeed,altcoins should have their own use cases and value to survive the competition.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:37:11 AM

Altcoins should not rely only with bitcoin price to succeed,altcoins should have their own use cases and value to survive the competition.
The use case of an altcoin is important to survive and not depending only to bitcoin. Investors will support and invest if they see that this particular altcoin is valuable and can solve real problem. But if you're holding a shitcoin dont expect the price to grow or to survive during bearish market because alts with no use cases are unlikely to recover back after staying in dip.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:08:33 AM

Yes, in fact things like that that must be owned by every Altcoin, only the problem is when Bitcoin does not exist, Altcoin also does not exist, and when Bitcoin has been discovered, soon Altcoin started popping up with time, so it's only natural that Altcoin is dependent on Bitcoin, because Altcoin developers certainly see examples and ways of working that already exist in Bitcoin, so they can also build Altcoin well.
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:34:05 AM

Everything is wrong with altcoins, new altcoin get released with promising whitepaper and use case but in the end you lose, price goes below ICO price, must altcoins depends on Bitcoin to surge? This the most annoying part

The thing is you are just looking at its short term success but if you look further, for sure you'll be able to appreciate altcoins.
Also, do consider that altcoins is a big market, it's compose of thousands of coins/tokens and per reality, 10% or below are the projects that has a good potential in the market, so if you know that reality, you would not be disappointed as you can still choose the right altcoins to invest.

anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:25:02 PM

I agree that some altcoins are better to use and not all examples of them are eth, bch, xrp, ltc, dash, doge become useful and useful in the long run. top altcoins if you plan to hold in the long term, most new altcoins are good for short-term holdings but altcoins don't have a product and a large community, so they can't exist, this is like a natural rule, they could not adapt, so were excluded from battle. So when bitcoin increased, they could not track it, due to a lack of trust from investors.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:32:54 PM

Don´t forget about the fact that we have more altcoins, the altcoins now have more coins in the circulation, so if you would like to push altcoins back to 2017 prices, you need much more money for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:20:06 PM

Some lose faith in altcoins while some still believe in it, which is normal in the cryptocurrency space. There are a lot of alts and tokens here that are not useful at all just developed at first but after a few months either one year they turn out to be very low or unfortunately they will disappear then that's why many people think that tokens are nothing at all. On the other hand, some people have increased quite a lot compared to bitcoin. time, don't forget that. And that could happen again at least for a small number of altcoins. And if that were to happen, some people now considered pocket owners could become wealthy investors.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 12:55:38 PM

Yes there is nothing wrong with alts. In fact, I earned more in alts than in bitcoin in the year 2017 not only because I joined most alt campaign but I saw the alt potential that time. Some alts has a price 0.1 to 1 dollar way back 2017, if I earned 3000 of it through a bounty campaign then it will be $3000 dollar. If the alt is a good coin then its price will rise. What if it reaches 5 dollars each ? Then I will be having $15,000.

What kind of alternative coins are you talking about? Personally, I doubt that a miracle will happen and your 3000 coins will turn into $ 3000 because this is an incredible 10 times growth.
This only happens with coins with impeccable marketing and various speculative features that allow you to create excitement at this level of demand exceeds supply.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:09:24 PM

It is always good to check which altcoin you invest your money in. But it is good to invest in new only as much as you are willing to lose. Because you don't know how the project will develop.
I wouldn't have to worry about investing in verified ones like ltc or bnb. Altoins are an excellent form of long-term investment at a time when prices are not skyrocketing.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:47:46 PM

Many people believe in altcoins so much, but we should be more pragmatic. XRP token is the 3rd biggest cryptocurrency, but it is almost 140times less used than Bitcoin according the daily transaction volume.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:57:38 PM

It is always good to check which altcoin you invest your money in. But it is good to invest in new only as much as you are willing to lose. Because you don't know how the project will develop.
I wouldn't have to worry about investing in verified ones like ltc or bnb. Altoins are an excellent form of long-term investment at a time when prices are not skyrocketing.
I cancelled my plans investing in new launch altcoins. Its very risky now, almost all of them are scams and even the big investors are continuing to avoid this projects. I can't imagine how people struggle to find a real project nowadays. Its very tough and I just advise to them to trust only the coins that already listed.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hamba laeh

Activity: 754

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:05:20 PM

I also think the same as you that at the moment there is nothing wrong with altcoin because altcoin also runs according to its own trends like bitcoin. although now many altcoins are undergoing a bad phase in various cryptocurency markets, but there are still many altcoins that are growing well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: