Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][New Token][LOTTO9 - L9 Announcement][Pre-sale/IEO]  (Read 731 times)
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:29:21 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 12:12:34 PM by lotto9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:31:17 PM

i saw in this thread that 30% token goes to presale/bounty sale
can you explain why do you held a bounty sale? is that just a mistype?
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 01:04:15 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 07:13:32 AM by lotto9

i saw in this thread that 30% token goes to presale/bounty sale
can you explain why do you held a bounty sale? is that just a mistype?

Hello thanks for your initial response.

Its not mistype sir, please check it

Bounty Sale: Bonus for bounty sellers is 10% up to 20000 tokens Buy and 15% for above
20000 tokens Buy/Sell by you/your team and with 100% buy back protection at a price of 200 L9/ 1ETH.
Contact us for more details and buy with bonus.

we consider who buy less than 100 tokens as general buyers and who are well connected with crypto communities, we giving at 10 to 15% as bonus, so they can resell at normal presale price or even more at demand.

Note: 100% buy back protection will be available after presale period end, and available at listed
exchanges and for huge amount of tokens users can contact team.

Note: Contract and price reduced changed due to lot of users feedback
andycarrol

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:09:34 PM

Bounty Sale: Bonus for bounty sellers is 10% from 100 to 1000 tokens Buy and 15% for above
1000 tokens Buy/Sell by you/your team and with 100% buy back protection at a price of 1 L9/ 1ETH.

we consider who buy less than 100 tokens as general buyers and who are well connected with crypto communities, we giving at 10 to 15% as bonus, so they can resell at normal presale price or even more at demand.

Note: 100% buy back protection will be available after presale period end, and available at listed

i'm still a bit confused because as i know that bounty is a reward for the bounty hunter
so why you made another name like bounty sale? why don't you just use ICO sale?
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 01:31:18 PM

Bounty Sale: Bonus for bounty sellers is 10% from 100 to 1000 tokens Buy and 15% for above
1000 tokens Buy/Sell by you/your team and with 100% buy back protection at a price of 1 L9/ 1ETH.

i'm still a bit confused because as i know that bounty is a reward for the bounty hunter
so why you made another name like bounty sale? why don't you just use ICO sale?

Its a new thought to go fast into the crypto communities and a bounty hunter will earn in 2 ways like he can directly buy and resale or under his reference he can get buyer to us and take bonus but can only give bonus only to buyer or bounty hunter, its their personal understanding to share bonus or not we don't involve in it. Yup its like a ICO in new format.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3045

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:00:08 PM

You should move this thread to here :  Tokens (Altcoins)

You can do this by yourself when you scroll down in the thread you can see in the below left corner Lock and Move Topic.

Click move topic and choose the Token board.

lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 02:02:33 PM

You should move this thread to here :  Tokens (Altcoins)

You can do this by yourself when you scroll down in the thread you can see in the below left corner Lock and Move Topic.

Click move topic and choose the Token board.

Thanks for your suggestion . Grin
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:32:53 AM

If your tokens are created for the sake of gambling, why are their values so high? You must have a good reason for it but I cannot think that a good gambling token should have a very high value. We all know that there are so many small time rollers out there who gamble only with small change or extra money. 1 L9 = 1 ETH is too high for me.
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 05:54:42 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 07:16:18 AM by lotto9

If your tokens are created for the sake of gambling, why are their values so high? You must have a good reason for it but I cannot think that a good gambling token should have a very high value. We all know that there are so many small time rollers out there who gamble only with small change or extra money. 1 L9 = 1 ETH is too high for me.

Initially thanks for your response. Please check price reduced by multiple times due to users feed back.

Note: Contract and price reduced changed due to lot of users feedback
NathanJB

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 03:38:44 AM

Initially thanks for your response. You can check all the tokens related to gambling has lot of supply but here L9 has very small supply only 99999 and we had a perfect and different plans for its success. Please check other coins supply and think about it once. And we supporting 100% buy back but what coins you saying that had no such things hope you look at all those things once again and thank you.

That is one thing that got me curious actually. All I am saying are my personal thoughts and you may take them as a nuisance idea of one single member here. I just want to express them as I thought. 99,999 of total supply makes it too few if it is for gambling. Well, if the betting will allow 0.01 or lesser of L9 tokens then it is good. I have noticed that tokens used widely for gambling such as DOGE has billions of supply. It is easier to place a bet with whole numbers rather than small fractions of a coin.
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 07:27:29 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 02:58:06 PM by lotto9

Initially thanks for your response. You can check all the tokens related to gambling has lot of supply but here L9 has very small supply only 99999 and we had a perfect and different plans for its success. Please check other coins supply and think about it once. And we supporting 100% buy back but what coins you saying that had no such things hope you look at all those things once again and thank you.

That is one thing that got me curious actually. All I am saying are my personal thoughts and you may take them as a nuisance idea of one single member here. I just want to express them as I thought. 99,999 of total supply makes it too few if it is for gambling. Well, if the betting will allow 0.01 or lesser of L9 tokens then it is good. I have noticed that tokens used widely for gambling such as DOGE has billions of supply. It is easier to place a bet with whole numbers rather than small fractions of a coin.

Thanks for your suggestion and we got lot of suggestions from lot of users and we decided to change contract address to new address with 10 times increase in tokens and 200 times reduced price, please check once.

Total supply : 999999 L9

presale price: 100 L9/1ETH

Pre-sale/Bounty sale Address: 0xf8a99dfcfe5fc4062b5af69071dc6ff7f81408d6
andycarrol

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:09:46 AM

Thanks for your suggestion and we got lot of suggestions from lot of users and we decided to change contract address to new address with 10 times increase in tokens and 200 times reduced price, please check once.

presale price: 200 L9/1ETH

but is there any softcap for your presale? and incase if the softcap didn't reach will you refund the investment or you just continue this project?
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 08:55:00 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 03:02:02 PM by lotto9

but is there any softcap for your presale? and incase if the softcap didn't reach will you refund the investment or you just continue this project?

Thanks for your valuable question. Softcap is 50000 L9  and if user request we would like to sale some more.

If we didn't reach softcap also we continue the project and if any user requests refund we refund them back with our 100% buy back protection for pre-sale users. So no need to worry about it.
NathanJB

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

Wow. That's nice to hear. This is good that you are listening to the suggestions of the community. Other projects are too hard on their design and ideas that suggestions from other people are looked down as mere garbage.

999,999 is good enough, at least for me. 1 L9 is not too big or too small to gamble with.
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 09:20:36 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 02:59:20 PM by lotto9

Wow. That's nice to hear. This is good that you are listening to the suggestions of the community. Other projects are too hard on their design and ideas that suggestions from other people are looked down as mere garbage.

999,999 is good enough, at least for me. 1 L9 is not too big or too small to gamble with.

Thanks, we love to hear suggestions then its easy for us to improve better and we like to group as a good community group not like some other coins do presale and left without improvements. We like to grow as community win-win for both project team and users too then it leads to a good success.
NathanJB

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:10:03 AM

Thanks, we love to hear suggestions then its easy for us to improve better and we like to group as a good community group not like some other coins do presale and left without improvements. We like to grow as community win-win for both project team and users too then it leads to a good success.

Do you have an existing bounty right now?

I am referring to bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, translation, twitter, blog, etc.
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 05:36:30 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 02:59:49 PM by lotto9

I am referring to bounty campaigns such as signature campaign, translation, twitter, blog, etc.

Present we had old bounty bonus offer, if any update or new offers i let you know sir.
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 07:19:07 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 03:00:18 PM by lotto9

Post updated please check
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 09:18:16 AM

IEO Announcement : https://helpcenter.abit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039317372-IEO-of-LOTTO9-is-upcoming-soon-on-ABIT-com
lotto9 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

IEO starts Today.

IEO LINK: https://abit.com/purchase/info?id=84207476&lang=en-US
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: