Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GREAT INDIAN RAFFLES - Game On until bitcoin in escrow lasts!!!  (Read 225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 07:42:50 PM
Merited by amicrypto (2), webtricks (1), Clement Kaliyar (1)

GREAT INDIAN RAFFLES

"A decentralized digital currency is a pathway to many abilities, our government considered it to be unnatural."
Quotes from a galaxy far, far away...

To engage the community even more and as a token of appreciation to all the Indian forum members who are making this board a delightful place to stay even during the adverse Bitcoin conditions prevailing in India, I would like to launch these Raffles which will run for the whole year in terms of monthly events no matter what. At present the escrow wallet consists of 0.012BTC and the amount will be divided for 12 months and these raffles would continue forever until people stop donating to the escrow wallet. When the escrow wallet reaches the saturation stage, the raffles would stop and would continue again when the wallet fills up.

Raffle :

1. The raffle will be hosted each month (starting from January 2020) on a particular day which is of historical significance in the history of bitcoin. It might be the day when first bitcoin transaction took place, when Mt.Gox got collapsed, when there were important improvements in bitcoin economy etc. They are random dates chosen by me and if you would like to join the contest, you should be visiting the Indian board daily and have an eye on the main board for you not to miss the raffle before they get filled up.

2. The raffles consists of 16 spots, 0-9 and a-f and a member can choose only one spot. Once all the 16 spots are full, I will choose a future block to be mined and the last character of the hash determines the winner spot.

3. The winner would receive 0.001BTC which will be sent by DarkStar_ from the escrow wallet.

Rules :

1. Raffles are strictly restricted only to Indian forum members. If you are someone outside India or hailing from nearby countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan or Sri Lanka, you are not allowed to participate in the raffle.

2. Previous Raffle Winners cannot participate in the upcoming raffles for 6 months. Let us give others a chance to win some bitcoins. You can consider this 6 months as a cooling period like if some X has won the raffle in January, they can participate only in the August Raffle.
This rule is applicable for Speculation Game winner as well. Our local community is so small such that I have reduced the period to 6 months. If in future, we rise up to one of the most populated local boards I might change the rule such that the raffle winners cannot participate in the upcoming raffle for over a year.

3. The raffles will last until there is no amount left in the escrow wallet or if anyone of us has stopped sending the coins to that wallet.

4. There are 16 spots and only 1 slot per person is allowed and more importantly I cannot give you any random spots. Once I have updated the slot in OP, there is no changing of slot numbers. Please see to the filled spots in OP before posting your slot number in reply.

5. I do know the winning amount is quite small, but this 0.001BTC will help us to have a 3-time meal in a day in India.

6. As of now, these raffles will occur on all the months and will be conducted on one particular day of the month in which there was a major bitcoin event in history. The first raffle will start on 1st January 2020 and will occur on all months till bitcoins in the wallet gets emptied up.

7. Newbies are allowed to participate, but you shouldn't have made your first post in this topic and You might have been a old guy but isn't really an active poster.

8. Bounty Hunters are not allowed to participate in the raffle. Even though if you are from India, the board doesn't need bounty hunters who are chiming here only for profits or earning money from this forum.

Winners :

Raffle winners would be updated periodically here.  Smiley

Escrow Wallet : 31ndia1cACc51Ge4hGdtPjgt5HfxQR4oj8

Signed Message :

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The escrow address for the 10th Anniversary Indian Forum Celebration is 31ndia1cACc51Ge4hGdtPjgt5HfxQR4oj8

Today is 2019-11-06
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1DarkStrRagcDjWtsPGxkav4WG3poLXzDS
HG5bsCPs49OvZtUy1JA3wFyXlD2EdYPH9oNHoYMJDdNKGu9rEmwbNA6IoaTpYZMFNc+HHFMLgBECVWy6STPNHeU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

May the force be strong with everyone in the Indian board!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 07:43:44 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 09:18:21 PM by Heisenberg_Hunter

Reserved for updating future ideas or something similar.

If anyone have any other interesting thoughts and ideas which could encourage the posters in better way, do share them here.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 05:11:26 AM

Nice to see that the initiative has come live. Let me be the first to join.
I'll take 3  Smiley
Heisenberg_Hunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 02:55:01 PM

Hey akhjob, Thanks for showing interest in these initiatives always. Please do note that this topic is a discussion topic rather than a being a raffle topic. This topic will serve as a topic where we can discuss about these raffles, future ideas of this board and other ways of improving the population of this board etc.

Rather the first raffle topic will be created only on January 1st and the rest of the month raffles will be created on a particular date which commemorates one of the important events in bitcoin history. Sorry for not mentioning this prior in the OP.  Smiley
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:27:54 PM

Good to see the initiation continuing, i have not participated in any raffle till now and hence i would like to join only if there is not much participants to keep the momentum going and since there is a 6 month period for a winner to participate every active member will get the opportunity to participate.
One doubt i have is whether it is a first come first serve. Its a newbie question but since i never participated no idea about it.

if you would like to join the contest, you should be visiting the Indian board daily and have an eye on the main board for you not to miss the raffle
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 06:50:11 AM

Hey akhjob, Thanks for showing interest in these initiatives always. Please do note that this topic is a discussion topic rather than a being a raffle topic. This topic will serve as a topic where we can discuss about these raffles, future ideas of this board and other ways of improving the population of this board etc.

Rather the first raffle topic will be created only on January 1st and the rest of the month raffles will be created on a particular date which commemorates one of the important events in bitcoin history. Sorry for not mentioning this prior in the OP.  Smiley

I thought you will take in participants from Dec 29th till Jan 1 and will roll on Jan 1. My bad 🤦‍♂️
Anyways nice to see that things get rolling.. 👍 Hope we could attract more Indians towards the forum.

One doubt i have is whether it is a first come first serve. Its a newbie question but since i never participated no idea about it.

Most raffles are first come first serve.
Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:20:55 AM

Get one Raffle for me and do I need to post every month for next Raffle? I didn't get in mind actually I am first time to hear about Raffle.

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:14:14 PM

The February raffle game no 2 still did not reach the minimum participants until now. Because we have only 10 more days to go and we need 4 more spots have to fill before ending this month.If it is not completed what next? So here  my suggestion for that we can carry forward to next month with same participants spots with 2x prize so please your thoughts about this..

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:07:14 AM

Reserved for updating future ideas or something similar.

If anyone have any other interesting thoughts and ideas which could encourage the posters in better way, do share them here.
I have an idea for new Indian members joining the community to make money, fame as well as receiving merits by contributing to the forum.
The most helpful post of the month will receive a small BTC reward.
Merits are obvious since the post itself would be 'most helpful'.
Lets keep this limited upto Member rank or Full member rank since members above that are already expected to make genuine constructive posts.
We can keep it as a monthly or once in 2 weeks sort of thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 05:09:57 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2020, 05:20:10 AM by akhjob
Merited by pawanjain (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

Get one Raffle for me and do I need to post every month for next Raffle? I didn't get in mind actually I am first time to hear about Raffle.
Check this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223597.0. 3 spots still left. Try your luck 👍
A new Raffle/Lottery will be posted every month and you'll have to pick a number, no randoms.

As Chennappa21 mentioned above, there are still 3 spots (actually 4) left to be filled. I believe that a few high ranking members are avoiding the lottery to give chance for the newbies, that's why it's not filled up yet. It's already been 15 days since the start of the topic and it's still open. Let's not drag this on. I would like all the old members to participate in the lottery including the topic starter (Heisenberg). If you don't want the prize amount, it's fine. @deadley @eality @stedsm @JSRAW @hacker1001101001 etc Just participate, if the topic is open for over 10-15 days and send the funds back to the escrow address, if you win. Just my thoughts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: