Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fighting unemployment by monetizing your passion.  (Read 569 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:41:54 AM

I am very sad about this fact when people are engaged in science, but they are simply not needed by anyone within a country.

Money is needed for trading, not every country student can afford to allocate even $ 100 (scholarship of $ 50 per month), not to mention some more serious amounts that cryptotrading requires, not to mention the stock market, treasury bonds and stocks of banks.

Who says to you that people in science are not needed?
I'm surprised though because the current world revolves around science unlike in the time past when it was majorly about philosophy.
Technology is science of course and blockchain is from technology. Look deeper into yourself if you are in the science field and grow in it, you are needed.
However, for traders too, you can learn that or become a stock broker because the world has changed to be recognizing different kinds of exchange through trading, from crude oil, commodities, fiat currency etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canovan25

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:05:18 PM

I am very sad about this fact when people are engaged in science, but they are simply not needed by anyone within a country.

Money is needed for trading, not every country student can afford to allocate even $ 100 (scholarship of $ 50 per month), not to mention some more serious amounts that cryptotrading requires, not to mention the stock market, treasury bonds and stocks of banks.

Who says to you that people in science are not needed?
I'm surprised though because the current world revolves around science unlike in the time past when it was majorly about philosophy.
Technology is science of course and blockchain is from technology. Look deeper into yourself if you are in the science field and grow in it, you are needed.
However, for traders too, you can learn that or become a stock broker because the world has changed to be recognizing different kinds of exchange through trading, from crude oil, commodities, fiat currency etc.

In our country, geniuses receive $ 400 a month, having behind their backs 30 years of teaching at the university and a huge number of foreign grants and studies. Physics is a damn unpopular science with us.
Soldierswitlittlefaith

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 10:49:48 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (5), suchmoon (4)

Thanks for this great tip's however, when it comes to combating unemployment in our society you'll notice that just passion is not enough.

For instance, it's completely difficult to focus & perform task in which you are most passionate of if, there is not hope of getting small bulk for a daily meal.

Just like one of the other guy mentioned earlier, you can be passionate doing something you love but, without little/sufficient capital ( don't mean million) you could help up messing things up.

Sometimes, our focus should be projected doing something outside our area of interst  in order to generate little fund which wil be required to sustain our most passionate project.

Otherwise, we might end up not realizing our dream project. Year's back, i remember working in a metal construction company just to pay off my bill's & rentage. funny enough today, some of these skill's/experiences which i had acquired from working in those companies year's back is still useful to me today that i'm into doing what i'm most passionate of.

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 05:25:56 PM

Considering the high rate of unemployment in the world is increasing rapidly ...

This may sound like a crazy idea to you, but we should try to have much more unemployment. You do not need to be employed, you should just have income. Employment and income have been associated correlated along millennia but now the human have the unique and rare opportunity of getting the machines do the work and simply distribute the profits. Capitalism and any form of organisation that does not intend to free the man from its constrains, including the obligation to work, will be obsolete in a few decades.

I agree, we should be trying to eliminate jobs, not create them.

In order to eliminate works as you suggest, we need improving education about self-learning/self-education. Education is the foundation in order to help people realize that working just for money is not a good idea, we need to teach them all that they first need to do what they really enjoy doing. After that, money will show up like magic!

Teaching about how to be passionate about what people do is a good thing to keep talking and keep helping people on that matter.
Finding what we love to do shouldn't be that difficult, but we need to start by the example, doing our part first, then teach others. Each day we should start doing at least 3 or 4 things we really love doing, and from there we can master what we want to do more on a regular day.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: