Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP - Abandoned Litecoin Address Needs Finding  (Read 39 times)
cwinmd (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:29:27 AM

I was using 2 Litecoin Miners when the Pandemic Hit.  Unfortunately I had to pull the miners and give the laptop to my kids for school when they had to do virtual learning.  They have since gone back and I started mining again with litecoinpool as befire.  When I logged back in,  I see that I have a small balance of a few Litecoin that have accumulated.  I have the Litecoin payment address they are going to.  I can't for the life of me figure out where they are going.  I was positive it was a certain wallet and when I recovered it there is nothing there.  Not even transactions I made outside of the mining.  But I did recover it correctly.  Is there any way I can find out where this have gone.  I did a trace of them and get a bunch of very detailed information, but I still have no idea where several hundred bucks in Litecoin is actually sitting for me to log in and move.  Lastly, is there any way I can use this address where they are going to and send them to my active wallets without actually accessing wallet it is in since I don't know.  Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am at whits end trying to find this and would love to recover this.  Thanks for any help or guidance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: