Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So many Exit scams Now  (Read 261 times)
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

So many exit scams its Sign
Of big crypto price drop?

Many Exchangers bull out exit scams
Look like stolen coins Will be sold on 5000 price range  then price Will drop eve  lower!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 02:17:10 PM

So many exit scams its Sign
Of big crypto price drop?
The people who exit scammed are not fools. If they sell the coins exchanges they will be having a track build which can track them later on by law enforcement. Those coins will probably get mixed on tumblers first before being exchanged and subsequently the price dump will happen. But most of them will do a gradual leech and not a huge dump immediately.

Many Exchangers bull out exit scams
So dont keep your coins on exchange once you complete your trade

Look like stolen coins Will be sold on 5000 price range  then price Will drop eve  lower!
Market is full of risks. You have to accept it if you want to use it. Cheesy

Surprised to see that this thread has remained unanswered for so long. It is because it was posted in this section and not "Trading Discussion"? Roll Eyes
UserU

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 07:34:14 AM

Wherever there is greed, there the scams will be.

Quote from: TheUltraElite
Surprised to see that this thread has remained unanswered for so long.

I'm surprised too. But still, this kind of statement (by OP) isn't that hard to answer Cheesy

d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:50:28 PM

Greed most times is the reason that people get scammed. If we have less eyes to cheat people , then we might not be cheated.
I understand that if it sounds too good to be true, it could be a scam sign.
Wherever there is greed, there the scams will be.
-snip

Scam =/= a too good to be true project or offer
There are plenty of scams happening without the necessity of greed. An exchange's exit scam is just one example of plenty I can give. Investing in a project that promises to give you unbelievable interest per day/month/year and in projects that sound ideal is being silly.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:26:14 PM

Do you mean that there are more than in 2018? Because that year was really metal with all those scammers that scammed so many people with their fake ICO.

I havent followed the crypto-space for a while now and that's wht I'm asking.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:22:15 PM

Sometimes they are not scams as such, but simply projects that are run by a bunch of monkeys. E.g. launch a token, use 20k + 3 peoples time and the rest promising payments in tokens to the community promising to launch a rocket to the moon with 1M USD.

Most people investing in crypto are absolutely illiterate on what is a business not to mention risks, legal stuff,... so they will think that it is awesome and will make them millionaires in a week "like that guy with bitcoin".

To be honest, there is a limit on what you can blame on the scammers when people are so gullible. What is a fake ICO? Just exiting or also promising things that have almost zero possibility of being accomplished and pay super-salaries until dough runs out?
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:46:47 AM

My own first crypto rule is whatever is too good or shiny to be true is a deadly trap, I just walk away from such project, i prefer investing in old coins why can't people do the same? we have too many coins already so what do you expect? Tons of liars will definitely keep taking advantage of investors
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 03:31:10 PM

code is not working anymore so projects die?)
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 10:54:20 PM

The market is just getting over saturated so only the good long-lasting coins remain. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron, BNB, USDC, etc. are safe
but I really doubt about the future of any coin that has been released in the past months. Most of them solve problems that are not major. They were
just an excuse to have yet another ICO / IEO. Obviously there may still be some good of them but low chances.

From experience I learnt that you need to solve problems that move the market. If you tell me your coin is more private, this doesn't really "move"
masses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: