Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your new year Resolution?  (Read 445 times)
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:54:28 PM

Most importantly end up with bigger capital than this year Cheesy Simple 'resolution' that I will try to fulfill by trading mostly. Doubling in each consecutive year would be my very optimistic target. Lets see how sustainable this is. Happy new year everyone!
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:15:07 PM

I have resolution and expectations over cryptocurrency field. I want to sell my Bitcoins at the value 20k USD in the market.
If the value touch such value even my cryptocurrency portfolio will boom in the market for sure.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:51:39 PM

I don't make new year resolution because i think i cannot follow it, and creating a resolution list will not help anything and depends on what will happen in the future.

And i think there would be a lot of events will happen this year and cryptocurrency will surely rise.

I don't make resolutions either, but if people in crypto want to do things differently in 2020, then it's really easy. 1, don't hope for a bull run. Assume the market will never recover so that no expectations are there and when the bull does eventually come, it'll be nice and slow and sustainable. 2, please already stop it with ICOs. Please. Don't do IEOs or anything else either.
It is interesting but those two mistakes are related to each other, people have very high expectations about what this market can achieve so when the bull market does not come they are going to try to find other ways to make a lot of money and that is when they set their sight on ieos, they know they should not do it and know their chances are not very good but their greed takes over them and invest in those projects only to lose it all in a matter of weeks.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:54:46 AM

So, now 2019 is ended, what is your new year resolution guys? What changes everyone should follow in 2020?

Leave your opinions!
Add funds for married capital and create a real business field, adding investment and passive income. Partly to improve yourself to be better. The new year will be the beginning of our very crucial year, starting from the good, of course in the next month there must be something good in the future.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:05:07 PM

Does my resolution have to be crypto-related? XD I don't really have any. I just hope that the coins that I have don't lose their value.
Happy new year in advance.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 11:17:37 AM

Happy New Year in Advance!

In my view, This year was average for the crypto market, and at the same time, it was great if we consider 2018, the year of the longest bear run. This year, the Bitcoin price went nearly 14K USD! Sometimes we did a mistake by selling a good coin, sometimes we mistook by holding a shit coin! Many people get scammed, wallet hack!

So, now 2019 is ended, what is your new year resolution guys? What changes everyone should follow in 2020?

Leave your opinions!
yep never sell a good coin without any fundamental analysis, i will add it to my bucket list because that's my common mistake but i don't know why maybe because of greediness. Lol. Btw aside of that i have new year resolution as well and that's to focus in trading, i mean if it's trading time focus on it to don't miss the opportunity not picking any things that can get my attention.  Cheesy , right now i can't fix it but by the end of year I'll do my best to execute this thing..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: