Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to 2020, the year of cryptocurrency bull market.  (Read 1613 times)
GramlinStik

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:52:05 PM

The year is expected to be eventful.The crypto industry will make a breakthrough.Altcoins will show growth closer to the summer of 2020 bitcon is already showing growth.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:06:04 AM

The year is expected to be eventful.The crypto industry will make a breakthrough.Altcoins will show growth closer to the summer of 2020 bitcon is already showing growth.
This year will be a very successful year for the crypto market and if you have made a profit in the past few days, you will surely have great confidence when investing in this market. I think 2020 will be the time for all coins to rise again and there will be plenty of coins to reach new highs if investment demand increases. In addition, the market is having an impressive recovery and is attracting a lot of new investors so there will be many new investment opportunities for you.

Personally, I like to pick coins that are in top 30 coins because these are very good options for investors. Of course, it is risky to choose long-term investment but if you have good knowledge, you will avoid those risks.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:36:31 AM

It's 2020 and what a time to be alive, bitcoin halving is around the corner and from history it has always favoured  the price of bitcoin and as altcoins mostly depend on Bitcoin rally to moon, we're in good hands. Try to avoid falling prey to scammers using fake giveaway to steal your coins. Increase your security and store your coins in private wallets not exchange. The market will begin recovery soon, don't be too smart wanting to cashout on every profit you see, it might make you lose future profits. Be patience, believe in the process. Cryptocurrency is the future.

Happy New year to every Bitcoiner and Altcoiners out there, 2020 is a year with numerous opportunities, don't let those opportunities pass you by but still apply caution in every decision you make in 2020. I wish you all a profitable year.

That is what we all expect for sure this year 2020. But even the Bitcoin halving is still a couple of months ago from today, still Bitcoin have already showed up positivity by rising up its price which is really a good indication that we will be having a prosperous year. I guess we are all hoping for better opportunities to come this year round. This year will not be just special for Bitcoin alone but also for the part of Altcoins specially for those that rely and depends their price into Bitcoin's price. Now that we are already seeing improvement in the prices of the top cryptocurrencies in the market, let us just all hope that this will continue and somehow trigger the bull run we all have been waiting for that will possible to happen. But for now, let us just see and hope for the best things to happen for the whole cryptocurrency market.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:38:13 AM

There are too many high hopes, but let's say that, of course. Nonetheless, 2020 could be a reasonable year on which to base the upcoming events, we have to face the fact that such events could change our expectations. Just be prepared for any scenario, and I bet we're going to be safe. It would be halving, but the price does not change immediately. However, scammers even make it much smarter than before.

It seems that almost everyone is expecting a fast growth in the market and obviously I would love to see that too but that is difficult for me to believe the growth we are seeing is sustainable, I fear the whales are playing with people and their desire to get profits and one day the price could crash and many people are going to lose their money, I do not want to be negative but that is what I am thinking about this growth, I just hope I am wrong but the possibility is still there.
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:43:50 PM

I share your guess, but half the bitcoin will not guarantee a new bull run in 2020. It is true that the prices of altcoins are largely dependent on the price of Bitcoin and certainly there will be significant price increases, but this does not guarantee a bull run. We need to be optimistic and buy as much crypto as possible, because the profit will come. Maybe this year, maybe over a year, but success will definitely come. We must not lose hope and we must ignore the false manipulation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: