Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin experience in 2019  (Read 1166 times)
kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:45:01 PM

You need to try to stack satoshi and keep Bitcoin to Halving. This will obviously happen and Bitcoin will approach the mark of $ 100,000 for Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:19:45 AM

Welcome back to this forum, I think many of us also had the same experience as yours, The last year 2019 was not much lucrative year for me, but I had a lot of expectation from that year, basically, this forum was running on an average because of some bad momentum especially due to a lot of international policies and barriers, I hope this 2020 will be a good one for this cryptocurrency world and Bitcoin price will get a good part during this year, Bitcoin halving is very needed to this system.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:45:26 AM

Hey I'm back. haven't been on the forum for 1.5 yrs. Been on Twitter. But yeh 2019 was a good year for me in crypto.  1. I had too much in alt coins ,tron, and didn't gain much of it. My stack went all the way up. From btc. Then I saw my stack crashed down lol. It was amazing. But yeh still got a chunk back from hodling in 2017. I have been buying the whole year from 11k down. Little by little. I stayed for the 2020, 100k price well that didn't happen. Let's see the halvening now. Also stayed for the 1 million price prediction. I feel stocks is running n gunning at a good pace. But I'm still stacking satoshis.

My 2019  maybe keep posting signature campaign in bounty, although rewards not really high, i think it is still ok because i believe someday i will get signature campaign that pay a lot. Until now i still keep join signature campaign and maybe will hold my bitcoin until halving time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:08:42 AM

Hey I'm back. haven't been on the forum for 1.5 yrs. Been on Twitter. But yeh 2019 was a good year for me in crypto.  1. I had too much in alt coins ,tron, and didn't gain much of it. My stack went all the way up. From btc. Then I saw my stack crashed down lol. It was amazing. But yeh still got a chunk back from hodling in 2017. I have been buying the whole year from 11k down. Little by little. I stayed for the 2020, 100k price well that didn't happen. Let's see the halvening now. Also stayed for the 1 million price prediction. I feel stocks is running n gunning at a good pace. But I'm still stacking satoshis.

i like the positivity on yours mate and i think this is what we must have
 now,after too much Bearishness in market?now is the time to start a
 good ambiance and mindsets to make our investments because if we
 continue to feel bad?we will be heading to more bad situation specially
 those holders that has been waiting for longer time.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:36:17 AM

i like the positivity on yours mate and i think this is what we must have
 now,after too much Bearishness in market?now is the time to start a
 good ambiance and mindsets to make our investments because if we
 continue to feel bad?we will be heading to more bad situation specially
 those holders that has been waiting for longer time.

Absolutely, we should do something that will help our mind to keep positive, let's not worry too much thinking of how much money we will earn, let's do our part by doing something for us to learn more and earn more and not by just waiting for the bull run again and wishing and hoping that your fund will be doubled or more.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:46:26 AM

Well there's not much happened for me in 2019 it's just a normal year, maybe because the price or performance of bitcoin is not quite good i end up buying more bitcoins and holding it until now so I was really hoping that this year will be a year with full of opportunities and good things will happen unlike in the year 2019. All I did in 2019 is just doing some job to earn bitcoins by posting because I cant also initiate in trading as I can't see a good moment if there's a good moment. Unfortunately, I missed it, but still, I'm being optimistic and thinking that someday or next year maybe will be the year that good things will happen in the crypto world, especially in bitcoin's performance.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 06:58:01 AM

You need to try to stack satoshi and keep Bitcoin to Halving. This will obviously happen and Bitcoin will approach the mark of $ 100,000 for Bitcoin.
as if this is possible since Satoshi don't even show up again for almost 9 years.so how can he stack satoshi to continuously allowed halving happening?
anyway we are too far from that 100k$ and that is too much to expect.
why not just be contented in even 20-30k$?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:10:23 AM

as if this is possible since Satoshi don't even show up again for almost 9 years.so how can he stack satoshi to continuously allowed halving happening?
anyway we are too far from that 100k$ and that is too much to expect.
why not just be contented in even 20-30k$?
knowing the limits of hope is important, because expectations that are too high sometimes make us not get anything. in the term of $ 20k - $ 30k I think is good enough because the current price range of bitcoin in the hope of $ 100k is very far and does not make sense if growth can be fast.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:18:52 AM

100k $ per BTC after halving, that's really a great price that all current investors are looking forward to. But I am sure it will not happen this year or at least for the next 3 years. The current bitcoin price is still struggling at 7000 $ and there is a high chance that it will collapse in January. But until halving, I think the price of bitcoin will most likely reach 10000$ instead of 100k$ as you think.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:46:48 AM

My 2019  maybe keep posting signature campaign in bounty, although rewards not really high, i think it is still ok because i believe someday i will get signature campaign that pay a lot. Until now i still keep join signature campaign and maybe will hold my bitcoin until halving time.
I knew it would come for bounties to allocate low rewards but what I wasn't expecting is it will happen in early 2018 and I've decided to stop for a while with signature bounties because of that. Things are quite okay now with bounties but it isn't as high as it was back then. Does bounty having these days is worth of the time to invest with?
nutella_11

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:03:47 AM

2019 was pretty normal year, but bitcoin's fluctuations were upsetting. I've bought some more of btc when the price were lower, but I'm still full of hope that cryptocurrencies will rise. I also invested in some altcoins: I bought some eth and a small amount of cdl token because I wanted to have lower fees on the coindeal. I'm pretty curious what will happen in the 2020
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:31:16 AM

Isn't too much to predict $100 to $1m in btc's price? Yes, halving event is near approaching but the question is, will it really perform a bull run? If so, how far can it go?

2019's has many memories, learnings, experiences that I've also encountered. With those bear market that we are still experiencing right now, I proved that we can still gain benefits from it like margin trading, rebuying low price altcoins, etc. And 2019 for me isn't a bad year. In fact, I achieved one of my goal last year.
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:25:52 AM

You still have the belief that Bitcoin will grow, your chances of success are very high, It is impossible to know what will happen to how much Bitcoin price increases but one thing is going to increase. You bought it little by little to increase the volume of Bitcoin I really admire.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:46:44 AM

Stacking is good but invest only on the amount that you can afford to lose.Being too optimistic isnt bad but dont expect too much yet things you mentioned is hard.
100k? It takes time. 1M? It is somewhat impossible.Thing here is that you do accumulate btc no matter on what would be the price in the future but for sure you would
able to break even that 11k entry point of yours and by the way, welcome back to this forum mate.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:44:15 PM

You belong to a group of people who will probably be the next bill gate if what happened in 2017 to become arise again. I believe you trust in crypto a lot. Getting rid of so many shit altcoins in my wallet is what I did in 2019. A lot of shit exchange pissed me off, especially DOBI. I have learn my lesson now and no matter how small I earn henceforth, I will keep investing in bitcoin and top altcoin. Just like you, I also took a long break especially from hunting due to issue of scam.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:50:27 PM

Where are you before? You miss bad moment with bitcoin last year where price of bitcoin more trouble with always lower price, maybe when you back can give lucky for bitcoin back to higher price again and take much opportunity with bitcoin have higher price and raise again much profit with investing in bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:01:54 PM

You still have the belief that Bitcoin will grow, your chances of success are very high, It is impossible to know what will happen to how much Bitcoin price increases but one thing is going to increase. You bought it little by little to increase the volume of Bitcoin I really admire.

Well it is a fact that Bitcoin will still grow in the future, we may not have a good experience in the year 2018 and 2019 but still doesn't mean that the journey for Bitcoin is still great! We just expected too much from it so we didn't notice the profit it gave to us if we bought from January 2019 and sell it last month at price of more or less $7.3k.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:17:00 AM

I knew it would come for bounties to allocate low rewards but what I wasn't expecting is it will happen in early 2018 and I've decided to stop for a while with signature bounties because of that. Things are quite okay now with bounties but it isn't as high as it was back then. Does bounty having these days is worth of the time to invest with?
Actually i am not really updated with signature campaign that pay in BTC. When i heard Yobit really hype that is when i decide to join it and maybe take a rest from bounties for a while. Maybe if this campaign already end, i will look for bounties again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yehestielsiburian

Activity: 314
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 08:39:15 AM

but if you expect high bitcoin prices then I think it will be difficult, we have to be realistic in having expectations because if not then expectations will never be reached. You need to look at the current conditions, and think of more realistic expectations. because for me if bitcoin reaches $ 20k it's good enough for this year
I have been very realistic in hoping that the price of bitcoin will be good in 2020.
Nobody can know about the price of bitcoin, I just hope so, because bitcoin has become more famous and the development of the times will follow.
So 100k in 2020 can happen. But that is still hope not predictions
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:04:58 AM

Nice to hear that you do have a good experience last year 2019, but was a big opposite I lose my investment and participated on many scam projects, it's a wasted time and effort, now I'm only investing in the top coins in the market, I shun new coins because they cannot make progress.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████