Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 06:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Guy Who Owns A Bitcoin-Only Electronics Store Is Revealing Everything On Reddi  (Read 3594 times)
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 01:32:41 PM

If you don't mind, I am curios where your business is located, just city,state so I could have an idea of shipping times?

I think the business is located in Australia.
The website says: All prices shown on CoinsForTech.com are inclusive of Australian GST
http://coinsfortech.com/shipping-and-taxes/

Yep we are based in Australia, though not a lot of products are shipped from here. Our warehousing is pretty complex but let me explain.

If you are local to Australia some products, mainly computers and components, will be shipped from Australia. These products for US residents will now also be shipped from inside the US. This is much better for shipping costs and product returns. The remainder of our range (cameras, phones, tablets, drones, watches, video games) will be imported from Asia. All products are 100% brand new and genuine.

If you are in Europe the very large majority of our range will be dispatched from Asia. This includes computers and components. Just as an FYI we can't get European keyboards on our laptops Undecided

Our shipping partners are FedEx, DHL, EMS, AusPost, TOLL and Quantam AirMail. AirMail is the slowest and is literally only used for the free worldwide shipping on our video games. All consumer electronics will be shipped by FedEx, DHL or TOLL and will generally arrive in most countries within 72 hours of dispatch. TOLL is for Australia/NZ customers only.

Our prices include GST meaning there are no import costs for Australians. All other countries will need to check import costs. I recommend the calculator here - http://coinsfortech.com/shipping-and-taxes/

sedgwyck

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:53:19 AM

If a merchant is accepting Bitcoins, that is in and of itself a positive thing because that helps to increase the usability of Bitcoins as a simple form of currency exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: