Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀Dsdaq-One Bitcoin, Trades All Assets 🌕🌕  (Read 735 times)
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Dsdaq -  One Bitcoin, Trade all assets

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 07:18:07 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 11:34:02 AM by Dsdaq
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

What is Dsdaq?

1. Dsdaq is world's first trading app that allows users to use their bitcoins to trade 300+ popular conventional financial assets such as stocks, indices, commodities, ETF, futures, and forex, with leverages from 10X to 100X.

2. The breakthrough innovation is the so-called crypto collateral trading system with that users can borrow "buying power" from the platform meanwhile still hold their Bitcoins.

3. For crypto believers, Dsdaq offers a new use case because now they can use their cryptos to trade conventional financial assets.

4. For traders who cannot access global markets freely, Dsdaq is a gateway towards financial democratization.

5. Sign up now to get $20 Bonus and start trade global stocks, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies with 0 commission fee

Origin D

1. Origin D is the reward token for Dsdaq, the next generation financial assets trading network. Each Origin D represents a partial of future earnings of Dsdaq. Dsdaq will repurchase the Origin D every year using the accumulated dividend of the Dsdaq Community Fund.

2. Origin D is not an ICO because we won't raise any money from the public. All tokens are given to Dsdaq users for FREE.

3. Learn more about Origin D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:30:56 AM

What happened with your old thread?
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:57:21 PM

The project seems to be dead till today. They lunch a signature campaign in the "Services" board [pay in btc] but op here still silent (latest post was in June 14 in the "Bitcoin Discussion" board).
Link to Signature campaign:  [Open] Dsdaq - One Bitcoin, Trade All Assets Sign Camp (Accepting Snr-Legendary)

Old ANN thread has been moved to Trashcan by Mods.
Reason: Incentivising posting within specific threads.
Check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213661.0
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:51:58 PM

The project seems to be dead till today. They lunch a signature campaign in the "Services" board [pay in btc] but op here still silent (latest post was in June 14 in the "Bitcoin Discussion" board).
Link to Signature campaign:  [Open] Dsdaq - One Bitcoin, Trade All Assets Sign Camp (Accepting Snr-Legendary)

Seems that their campaign is a longer one. Let us see if their campaign will help this project gain awareness from the community. The platforms seems solid with partners on board. Maybe the team needs to read the forum regulations to avoid the deletion of their thread again.
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 08:23:04 AM

Link to Signature campaign:  [Open] Dsdaq - One Bitcoin, Trade All Assets Sign Camp (Accepting Snr-Legendary)

The project is active. Our team focused on App development in past couple months. We just released a new version on App Store this week.  Dsdaq is world's first trading app that allows users to use their bitcoins to trade 300+ popular conventional financial assets such as stocks, indices, commodities, ETF, futures, and forex, with leverages from 10X to 100X.

We also secured funding from Efftronics Asia and Draper Dragon Fund. Please see the news below:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fintech-startup-dsdaq-raises-1-104000311.html

If you have any question, please comment on this thread or contact the Live Chat in Dsdaq App

Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 08:36:00 AM

Seems that their campaign is a longer one. Let us see if their campaign will help this project gain awareness from the community. The platforms seems solid with partners on board. Maybe the team needs to read the forum regulations to avoid the deletion of their thread again.

Yes, We are a solid platform. We will follow the forum's regulation.

raoulbtc

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 05:25:22 PM

I did not see your roadmap. What have already been done and what do you plan to do in the neast future.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 10:00:10 PM

Too bad i didn't know about you few months ago when the price of crude oil tanked.
I tried like 10 different platforms, but to no avail
coupable

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 11:52:37 PM

Link to Signature campaign:  [Open] Dsdaq - One Bitcoin, Trade All Assets Sign Camp (Accepting Snr-Legendary)

The project is active. Our team focused on App development in past couple months. We just released a new version on App Store this week.  Dsdaq is world's first trading app that allows users to use their bitcoins to trade 300+ popular conventional financial assets such as stocks, indices, commodities, ETF, futures, and forex, with leverages from 10X to 100X.

We also secured funding from Efftronics Asia and Draper Dragon Fund. Please see the news below:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fintech-startup-dsdaq-raises-1-104000311.html

If you have any question, please comment on this thread or contact the Live Chat in Dsdaq App
To be honest, i didn't know about this project before, as i am not also interested in altcoins based projects. But i will keep an eye on this one. Simply because it's interesting when one of them lunch a signature campaign pay in btc. I wish you the best of luck .
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 02:46:21 PM

Too bad i didn't know about you few months ago when the price of crude oil tanked.
I tried like 10 different platforms, but to no avail
Yeah.
I also missed that part when crude oil was on its positive hype, I mean for investors. I'm trying to learn more about dsdaq, the platform itself is trying to teach everyone to the next level or another markets where we can learn more to trade. There are 7 countries that are not allowed to access, the same with other known crypto exchanges rule about geolocation. This is a good start for someone like me to expand to global and different markets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 03:04:40 PM

They don't allow registering thru a browser. I guess. I tried to register thru that ref link above to get $20 for signing up but didn't accept my registration. Do they only allow users who will download the app?  Very unique platform as it covers all the market from FOREX, STOCKS, Commodity to crypto.

To those who have successfully logged to them, may I know how much is the value of D token?

bhadz

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 03:25:40 PM

They don't allow registering thru a browser. I guess. I tried to register thru that ref link above to get $20 for signing up but didn't accept my registration.
What does the error says?
Very unique platform as it covers all the market from FOREX, STOCKS, Commodity to crypto.
Yeah.
As I have said, it expands every user to another type of market. This is good for those traders that want to test the other markets like those.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 03:35:53 PM

They don't allow registering thru a browser. I guess. I tried to register thru that ref link above to get $20 for signing up but didn't accept my registration.
Very unique platform as it covers all the market from FOREX, STOCKS, Commodity to crypto.
Yeah.
As I have said, it expands every user to another type of market. This is good for those traders that want to test the other markets like those.

Code:
user.register.feferral.empty

Code:
I agree to DSDAQ Terms of Use
I'm not a citizen of U.S, China, Crimea, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Sudan.
I agree to receive occasional product updates and offers.

The link is this one https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?OZ75mbuvsc/ which is what is above. I don't know how this would be empty as there is no form to fill up but email and password. I also clicked all to agree. Nothing much to do there because I'm yet not willing to install the app on my phone.

coupable

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:44:41 PM

The link is this one https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?OZ75mbuvsc/ which is what is above. I don't know how this would be empty as there is no form to fill up but email and password. I also clicked all to agree. Nothing much to do there because I'm yet not willing to install the app on my phone.
I am not a resident in one of the restricted countries and i am facing the same issue when trying to register using different web browsers.
It's not clear why they restrict registration via web browsers. Is it mandatory to install a mobile app in order to submit a registration request?
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:34:12 AM

Yeah.

Code:
user.register.feferral.empty

Code:
I agree to DSDAQ Terms of Use
I'm not a citizen of U.S, China, Crimea, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Sudan.
I agree to receive occasional product updates and offers.

Try this link: https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?OZ75mbuvsc

There was an issue with "/"

Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:35:58 AM

I am not a resident in one of the restricted countries and i am facing the same issue when trying to register using different web browsers.
It's not clear why they restrict registration via web browsers. Is it mandatory to install a mobile app in order to submit a registration request?

Please try sign up on: https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?OZ75mbuvsc

You can also download Dsdaq App from Google Play for iOS Store

Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 10:58:27 AM

They don't allow registering thru a browser. I guess. I tried to register thru that ref link above to get $20 for signing up but didn't accept my registration. Do they only allow users who will download the app?  Very unique platform as it covers all the market from FOREX, STOCKS, Commodity to crypto.

To those who have successfully logged to them, may I know how much is the value of D token?

Please try this new link: https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?OZ75mbuvsc to get $20 Bonus

Yes, our platform is very unique. It's an all-in-one trading platform.  The breakthrough innovation is the crypto collateral trading system with that users can borrow "buying power" from the platform meanwhile still hold their Bitcoins.

bhadz

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 01:41:52 PM

~snip~

~snip~

Try the link given by the admin guys, he said that there's an issue with the link attaching the '/' on the URL or simply remove it as you hit the URL address.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coupable

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:25:41 PM

Please try sign up on: https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?OZ75mbuvsc

You can also download Dsdaq App from Google Play for iOS Store

By using this link, i was able to submit a registration request. The first issue i had encounter is when choosing a password; it's mentioned that it should be longer than 8 characters but there is no maximum. After choosing a long password, i had to rise many charcters each time it pop up an error msg that the password is too long. 15 characters finally accepted, but, which is the second issue, i didn't receive the verification code into the email i used for registration. I tried several times to resend it but receive nothing. I can send you my email via pm if you want to check .
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 03:42:29 AM

What email provider are you using? Please check spam folder. We're using same transactional email provider as Uber, Airbnb. I've pm you about the email detail, we will check logs.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: