Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀Dsdaq-One Bitcoin, Trades All Assets 🌕🌕  (Read 735 times)
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 12:35:06 PM

What email provider are you using? Please check spam folder. We're using same transactional email provider as Uber, Airbnb. I've pm you about the email detail, we will check logs.
I am using Zoho email provider. Isn't supported by your standards? If so, then you have to inform users in the sign-up page, as you have to mention the max of characters required to set a password.
Nothing in my spam folder.
I have sent you the email used for registration via forum pm.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewasegun11

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:08:17 PM

To be honest, i didn't know about this project before, as i am not also interested in altcoins based projects. But i will keep an eye on this one. Simply because it's interesting when one of them lunch a signature campaign pay in btc. I wish you the best of luck .

Many people did not know about the project before. What do you plan to do for promotion of the project that many people would know about its advantages?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:07:01 PM

What is concerning about this project is that Draper is a partner and has not really taken a great leap, people seem not to be interested in the project, if the team wants the project to succeed then they need to do something on their promotion and marketing

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:15:51 PM

To be honest, i didn't know about this project before, as i am not also interested in altcoins based projects. But i will keep an eye on this one. Simply because it's interesting when one of them lunch a signature campaign pay in btc. I wish you the best of luck .

Many people did not know about the project before. What do you plan to do for promotion of the project that many people would know about its advantages?
Till now, nothing is clear. My experience with the platform remains in pending until op can solve the isuue of registration using the web browser. As i stated above, the project lunches a signature campaign in the "Services" board, which let me (and others of course) to know about it and this is why i am focusing on experiencing it. The remaining issue is that they require the use via mobile app which i don't prefer.
Let's see what op will say. And let's wait until more users come here and leave their honest feedback about the service provided by Dsdaq .
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 11:57:58 PM

Till now, nothing is clear. My experience with the platform remains in pending until op can solve the isuue of registration using the web browser. As i stated above, the project lunches a signature campaign in the "Services" board, which let me (and others of course) to know about it and this is why i am focusing on experiencing it. The remaining issue is that they require the use via mobile app which i don't prefer.
Let's see what op will say. And let's wait until more users come here and leave their honest feedback about the service provided by Dsdaq .

They need to address issues of their potential users in fast manner because if people will not get the resolution of their problem in prompt manner, I think it will reflect on the platform itself. Users will not wait long time just to wait for their registration issues. People move on to the next. The dev team should take that into account. But with their sig campaign ongoing, they are trying to explore their market, however, small issues should be resolved fast.
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Dsdaq -  One Bitcoin, Trade all assets

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 04:31:05 AM

What email provider are you using? Please check spam folder. We're using same transactional email provider as Uber, Airbnb. I've pm you about the email detail, we will check logs.
I am using Zoho email provider. Isn't supported by your standards? If so, then you have to inform users in the sign-up page, as you have to mention the max of characters required to set a password.
Nothing in my spam folder.
I have sent you the email used for registration via forum pm.

We're using Sendgrid to send validation email. Same transactional email provider as Uber and airbnb. Our engineer have checked log, it seems email has blocked by Zoho. Could you please change an email to sign up? We will also contact Zoho about this issue.

Thanks

Dsdaq Support

SkyHeT

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:33:46 PM

They need to address issues of their potential users in fast manner because if people will not get the resolution of their problem in prompt manner, I think it will reflect on the platform itself. Users will not wait long time just to wait for their registration issues. People move on to the next. The dev team should take that into account. But with their sig campaign ongoing, they are trying to explore their market, however, small issues should be resolved fast.

It is takes a time to fix all the problems. Many platforms try to start so quickly that do not takes care about details. Users have problems and support service does not answer. Such situation is not good for the reputation of the platform.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 06:38:38 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2020, 06:51:17 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Many people did nothe project before. What do you plan to do for promotion of the project that many people would know about its advantages?

It's a gradual process as the team are working tirelessly to bring about the best promotion for the campaign. On the forum their marketing has kicked off as they launched a signature campaign that can be found here and currently bidding for ad slot on the forum (seems they won a slot for themselve)

The team is open for suggestions so you're welcomed to air your view on the area, platforms etc the team can or should focus their marketing in creating awareness for this promising platform.

I also encourage you try out the platform anytime soon as you won't be disappointed when you do so. Do have a lovely day @ewasegun11

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2020, 09:14:07 AM

It is takes a time to fix all the problems. Many platforms try to start so quickly that do not takes care about details. Users have problems and support service does not answer. Such situation is not good for the reputation of the platform.

Thanks for your suggestion, we have LIVE support on our website and mobile app. if you have any question, please contact us anytime. 

Best

Dsdaq Support

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 05:22:21 PM

I want to ask about the $ 20 bonus, whether it is given unconditional or the member must pass the transaction ( for example $ ... x $ 20 bonus = ... Huh ) to withdraw $ 20 bonus
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 08:40:54 AM

I want to ask about the $ 20 bonus, whether it is given unconditional or the member must pass the transaction ( for example $ ... x $ 20 bonus = ... Huh ) to withdraw $ 20 bonus

We offer $20 without condition, but user has to trade to unlock the bonus.

• You can unlock the bonus by making trades on Dsdaq
  • For every $6,000 trade volume, $1 bonus will be unlocked, It's easily achievable for most since 100x leverage is available for many assets
  • The bonus will be unlocked when you close a position. Eg. You open a position with $30 your own fund and 100x leverage, then the trade volume is $3,000, when you close the position, you will unlock $0.50 bonus
  • The bonus will be added to your equity balance immediately and could use for trade or withdraw, and you can check details at Wallet — Crypto Collateral — USD

Dsdaq Support

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:14:07 PM

ok, I am start to understand about the welcome bonus. then what about fiat money withdrawal on the dsdaq.com platform
what method are used to withdraw fiat money to a BANK account
Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 06:36:56 AM

ok, I am start to understand about the welcome bonus. then what about fiat money withdrawal on the dsdaq.com platform
what method are used to withdraw fiat money to a BANK account

Deposit & Withdrawal are all via crypto on Dsdaq, we will add fiat gateway in the future.

Best

Dsdaq Support

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:48:02 PM

How to avail your free giveaway? I see no information or any form on your telegram group for it.

Dsdaq (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 05:46:53 AM

How to avail your free giveaway? I see no information or any form on your telegram group for it.

Use the Bitcointalk special link to sign up, you can get $20 bonus: https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?PFRBXvxS4e&utm_campaign=BitcoinTalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_term=bitcointalk&gio_link_id=lPQ7A1v9

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 07:03:51 AM

Use the Bitcointalk special link to sign up, you can get $20 bonus: https://www.dsdaq.com/join/?PFRBXvxS4e&utm_campaign=BitcoinTalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_term=bitcointalk&gio_link_id=lPQ7A1v9

Isn't the link a little bit long that could cause a breakage when an inexperience user tries using it. Just my two cents though, why not shorten the link to make It easier and a little bit presentable.

There are numerous of link shortener service providers out there that could easily be used in a customized way or probability you recreate another bonus forum link from the website itself. Goodluck

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████