Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying btc  (Read 233 times)
Thecryptofan911 (OP)

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:04:46 PM

-5% market rate. PayPal skrill zelle Apple Pay Cash app pm me what you’re looking for thanks
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmarketlt
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:59:44 AM

I think his is scammer, because yesterday his want buy from me btc, but now i see his block me on Telegram and delete all messages. +bonus check him "Untrusted feedback"
coa032   2019-11-28      Take my 1.508 BTC and don`t return. Scummer
elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:39:20 PM

I think his is scammer, because yesterday his want buy from me btc, but now i see his block me on Telegram and delete all messages. +bonus check him "Untrusted feedback"
coa032   2019-11-28      Take my 1.508 BTC and don`t return. Scummer

First you need to ask if he is ready for Escrow service or if he is ready to send to the first people with a good reputation, then call him a scammer.
the person who set him a negative trust has a red trust, so this is pretty controversial.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 06:01:15 PM

I think his is scammer, because yesterday his want buy from me btc, but now i see his block me on Telegram and delete all messages.
Please, create a new topic here ----> Reputation , and provide detailed info.

First you need to ask if he is ready for Escrow service or if he is ready to send to the first people with a good reputation, then call him a scammer.
the person who set him a negative trust has a red trust, so this is pretty controversial.
You must differentiate between making exchanges with reversible/irreversible payment methods.
Transactions can be reversed using (Paypal & others) so using it to make transfers will cause losses and thus trust the second party will not scam.
Using escrow in such cases will not make any difference.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Thecryptofan911 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:26:48 PM

The person who left me negative trust is the scammer not me. He tried to scam me on a site they owned called bitmextrade.uk and sent me fake “sql based balance” to an account I made for 1.50 bitcoin. Of course that bitcoin was never really there and now the users site is shut down. No scammer here
elmanchez

away

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:37:50 PM

I think his is scammer, because yesterday his want buy from me btc, but now i see his block me on Telegram and delete all messages.
Please, create a new topic here ----> Reputation , and provide detailed info.

You must differentiate between making exchanges with reversible/irreversible payment methods.
Transactions can be reversed using (Paypal & others) so using it to make transfers will cause losses and thus trust the second party will not scam.
Using escrow in such cases will not make any difference.

I didn’t think about it, you damn right

█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
elmanchez

away

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:38:15 PM

The person who left me negative trust is the scammer not me. He tried to scam me on a site they owned called bitmextrade.uk and sent me fake “sql based balance” to an account I made for 1.50 bitcoin. Of course that bitcoin was never really there and now the users site is shut down. No scammer here
Yes, I mentioned it above, you have a good reputation.

Thecryptofan911 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:17:15 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: