Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More abuse by TECSHARE NSFW reee(sponse)  (Read 994 times)
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:07:33 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2020, 05:00:39 PM by marlboroza

EDITED TOPIC (use archive for old version)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213992.msg53698288#msg53698288

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 06:16:38 PM

A gift that keeps on giving, especially now that CH is inside.

Some say lauda controls the nullius account.
All hail the creation of the moronbozo-noobius-Lauda[1] hybrid.

Hurry up and flag this account this is to serve as a honey pot for all the scammers and scammer supporters here.
Requesting to flag nullius me for starting a thread. Cast a merit, throw a negative, and boom: drama gets created everywhere.  Cheesy

[1] What's my given nickname by CH?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:31:04 PM

A gift that keeps on giving, especially now that CH is inside.

Some say lauda controls the nullius account.
All hail the creation of the moronbozo-noobius-Lauda[1] hybrid.

Hurry up and flag this account this is to serve as a honey pot for all the scammers and scammer supporters here.
Requesting to flag nullius me for starting a thread. Cast a merit, throw a negative, and boom: drama gets created everywhere.  Cheesy

[1] What's my given nickname by CH?

Inside your mothers ass pipe?  Is that what you mean you croatian dog??

Two croatian dogs yapping away at each other.

Where is the abuse by TS? the OP makes no coherent point ??  The post is about moronbozo suffering from amebic dysentery ?? this is common place where you are right??
Also since lauda controls you with his fist in your ass this will likely explain why you walk around leaking shit 24/7 when he roughly removes it.

Seems like trust abuse from moronbozo against TS with NO REFERENCE of clear example or justification of his claims.

They are getting desperate now it seems the inner core of scumbags here.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:30:43 PM

You are funny. Ranting racist bullshit and whining about how unfair life is. Yawn. Go fuck yourself CH - YOU are the scumbag here, get a clue. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:24:40 PM

You are funny. Ranting racist bullshit and whining about how unfair life is. Yawn. Go fuck yourself CH - YOU are the scumbag here, get a clue. Roll Eyes

Really the initial post looks like a groundless rant.

Racist?? these are croatians right?? you are some bulgarian scumbag skank right?? who cares, nothing RACIST about mentioning your heritage shit for brains.

Crying racist whilst screaming pajeet at others Okay fool. I think it is racist that you even suggested it was racist to call them croatian dogs, what if I called them US dogs?? are you saying just because I called them croatian (like they are) that this is a negative thing?? are you racist owlcatz??? do you feel croatian is a negative ?? sounds very racist to me.

What a shock seeing you here supporting moron bozo and your old extortionist pal LAUDA  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

Still, anyway keep on topic please owlcatz.

I state again the initial post is completely insane and some crazy excuse for giving TS red trust. I see not clear evidence suggesting TS should have red at all??

This just seems like MORE use of the trust system for personal retribution.

Moronbozo has a history of giving out red trust for strange reasons. He also has a history of supporting his croatian dog pal Lauda.

You stop crying bulgarian biatch.

The reader can stick to reading the bolded parts if they strictly want to have insight into the initial post and make up their own minds.

marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:52:40 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 02:09:57 AM by marlboroza

What's my given nickname by CH?
Laura? Or was it Thule who said laura? Can't remember any more.

@CH, I will remove all spam, redundant and boring parts of your posts and say something about this:

More diarrhea and deflecting:

Yes, lets just pretend this isn't about using the trust system as a tool of retribution and selective enforcement. You know what Stalin always said, find me the man I will show you the crime. What is important is they pretend it is a valid rating even under the flimsiest of pretenses and in spite of a very clear pattern of using the trust system as a tool of retribution to silence opposing opinions.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:38:49 PM

I was just reading nicely formed thread by nullius about CH's reputation and all of sudden I got diarrhea.

Again.

It will cost me some money to buy tea against diarrhea, reading these posts are just dangerous for my health, ignore button work but I was watching TV and while there was commercial break I took my mobile phone to see what's new on bitcointalk and my eyes just went over some words and shit just start going out of my ass! It is everywhere, on the wall, on TV, on the new wooden floor, literally everywhere, except toilet! Crazy! I know, it was bad idea to watch TV naked but it is how it is. I have to buy tea, pay someone to clean all these shits and it cost monez. Damn trolls shrinking my wallet over and over again.

I think it is long past time where anyone believes you give a fuck about Theymos's input. Good try though.
Oh, so young and gullible. You fall for my posting traps too easily. I actually asked theymos to give input on this, but he may or may not. Smiley

Yes, it was all part of your eVIL plan to look like a hypocritical tyrant. You sure got me!

Is there a reference of the abuse, or is the quote supposed to be the reference? I'm confused  Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:17:09 AM

^ Don't be. Example:

1) find nutildah's post
2) say something irrelevant for topic(again) and make sure it is something about nutildah which will make them respond (it can be word or one sentence, but strong enough to cause reaction)

I act because I don't enjoy my character being discussed this way.

You're not the first member to be analyzed in this fashion and you certainly won't be the last. Weeks after getting on DT my reputation was thoroughly savaged. If you can't handle criticism then don't dish it out.

If you must know, I distrusted you because I don't trust reformed shitposters that suddenly decide to take an interest in forum issues. You're trying too hard.

Seems as if my instincts were correct here. You should have taken this as advice to tone it down a bit, but instead you ramped up your involvement in the drama even more. You apparently have lots of alt accounts on the forum which makes your obsession with DT (perhaps quest for eventual DT status as it would appear) even more disturbing.

I want to be clear that I do not wish to pass any kind of judgment on hacker.

That's all well and good Quickseller, and thanks for chiming in with your analysis, but could you please stop posting under both of your accounts in the same thread? Its getting rather insulting that you insist we pretend you're not Quickseller (you are -- I'd rather not open a thread in Reputation about it). If you're gonna post in a thread, stick with one account.

Kind of weird that you are using an alt to post in a thread that is largely about alt accounts.

Yeah you like to analyze them real good don't ya? Get up in there deep. Funny how these deep dives always seem to happen when people speak critically of a handful of users here and all of the toadies hop out from the dark to form Doltron. This is just the usual retribution for the crime of open discussion as if the most vocal characters here aren't engaged in exactly all the things they are running around accusing these others of.

3) wait
4) nutildah replied, triggered by troll:

Yeah you like to analyze them real good don't ya? Get up in there deep. Funny how these deep dives always seem to happen when people speak critically of a handful of users here and all of the toadies hop out from the dark to form Doltron. This is just the usual retribution for the crime of open discussion as if the most vocal characters here aren't engaged in exactly all the things they are running around accusing these others of.

When I said my reputation was savaged weeks after being added to DT, I was referring to actions done by yourself and subsequently cryptohunter. You're in no position to be talking about "usual retribution" here as you tried your hardest to shit on me over an issue you supposedly don't care about, all because of some stuff happening in P&S. Don't play that tune for me, bullshit maestro.

5) Bingo! Continue to troll nutildah in not related thread
6) deflect thread more using "nutildah - bill gator" "argument"

I mean I am not in control of any accounts accused above others than this ( not logged in from 2 years ).

K, doesn't mean you don't have alts.

When I said my reputation was savaged weeks after being added to DT, I was referring to actions done by yourself and subsequently cryptohunter. You're in no position to be talking about "usual retribution" here as you tried your hardest to shit on me over an issue you supposedly don't care about, all because of some stuff happening in P&S. Don't play that tune for me, bullshit maestro.

That wasn't retribution. Retribution for what exactly? When I am talking about retribution in this context I am talking about abusing the trust system to punish people for speaking out. All I did was talk about your history here, I never used the trust system against you. That was me using your own standards against you to show what a total hypocrite you are as you run around accusing people of shit you yourself are guilty of.

You were trying to destroy Bill Gator's rep for speaking out using the fact that he purchased the account as the sole crime he was supposedly guilty of, yet you yourself were engaged in the same activity. Yes yes, you claim you never actually sold it, but you can never prove that, and we all know how much you enjoy speculating, so lets use logical speculation to assume your account was sold too since you can't prove yourself innocent. See how much fun the guilty until proven innocent standard is?

People like you Vod, and Suchgoon keep saying this kind of shit like it is just so obvious I am abusive of the trust system you need never actually give any examples. Then when I press the issue you just again pretend it is self evident and scurry off to your clown holes, or argue over meaningless shit until the topic is sufficiently slid to another subject.

7) hope nutildah will respond again
8 ) drag more people into trolling system
9) hope Vod and Suchmoon will reply
10) rinse and repeat
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:34:52 AM

^ Don't be. Example:
TL:DR.
Should put it in the OP if this is the reference/example, otherwise OP makes little sense.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:55:07 AM

WTF is this thread about exactly?

The premise of that thread is a flop judging by the lack of support it received..

opinion that I think should set precedent in what is effectually the Bitcoin Forum’s common law on use the trust system.

Pretty pathetic target to try to set some "precident" on accepting neg-tagging for opinions, tagging CH..

Rejected...
No "common law" precedent setting for nullius today, sorry..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 01:18:52 AM

TIL I have the ability to make marlboroza shit himself and can force nutilduhhh to post. YLSNED.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:47:19 AM

ree to tecshare's thread, he said "more trust abuse by me" and then he start trolling yahoo and then he said that yahoo abused trust so I am not sure what to respond there, and then I got what I posted above. Probably everything mixed together.

TIL I have the ability to make marlboroza shit himself and can force nutilduhhh to post. YLSNED.

Internet Troll
A person who posts remarks or comments onto internet forums or message boards in an attempt to get someone to comment negatively to it and to redirect attention onto himself. Usually, these remarks are controversial, stupid, off-topic, inflaming, illogical, or childish. Sometimes, the comments are enough to enrage the people in the forum to want to respond back with their own negative remarks which starts a flame war and changes the topic and attention of the discussion. Since, internet trolls are attention whores, this is exactly what they want since they probably don't get enough attention in real life and needs someone else to acknowledge their self-worth and existence.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Internet Troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

By all definitions, this is perfect example of your trolling.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 04:28:20 AM

ree to tecshare's thread, he said "more trust abuse by me" and then he start trolling yahoo and then he said that yahoo abused trust so I am not sure what to respond there, and then I got what I posted above. Probably everything mixed together.

Internet Troll
A person who posts remarks or comments onto internet forums or message boards in an attempt to get someone to comment negatively to it and to redirect attention onto himself. Usually, these remarks are controversial, stupid, off-topic, inflaming, illogical, or childish. Sometimes, the comments are enough to enrage the people in the forum to want to respond back with their own negative remarks which starts a flame war and changes the topic and attention of the discussion. Since, internet trolls are attention whores, this is exactly what they want since they probably don't get enough attention in real life and needs someone else to acknowledge their self-worth and existence.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Internet Troll

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

By all definitions, this is perfect example of your trolling.

What does this have to do with the trust system? Good attempt at creating false equivalence through sheer volume of bullshit though,  I think this whole NO-U strategy is wearing thin.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:38:06 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 07:19:45 PM by marlboroza

What does this have to do with the trust system?
You said it is OK to add word "troll" to feedback:

Another example of your trolling, you don't read anything, you just see orange color, make assumption and then you form your troll post (I am still deciding how dangerous your trolling is) and wait someone to take a bait. Thread is locked so you can reply here (I probably won't get your reply, because that is what you trolls do, you say something to make some drama and then when people ask you something you either don't respond or you move conversation into different direction, like it happened with you in X number of threads, you even fail to stay on topic in your own thread which you started about me!):

FAILURE to red tag them means you are corrupt and pushing double standards there can be no denial of this.
Quote from: me
Point me accounts which are shilling for X10 and I will tag them.
Quote from: you
You see how this kind of stuff just fuels itself? Oh it is excessive and selective how people are rated? Well then I will just start getting more excessive to make it more equally abusive! Funny the campaign managers share no responsibility here but random users picked out of retribution or arbitrarily tagged, that will change things!
I have time to tag some scam shills and cryptohunter said that he will find them and I will tag them. I have some strange feeling that you would like others to close their eyes and not warn people that someone or something is scam

Would you like more or less scams here?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 11:59:20 AM

What does this have to do with the trust system?
You said it is OK to add word "troll" to feedback:

https://i.imgur.com/QZRckBH.png

https://i.imgur.com/ptaYGjR.png

Another example of your trolling, you don't read anything, you just see orange color, make assumption and then you form your troll post (I am still deciding how dangerous your trolling is) and wait someone to take a bait. Thread is locked so you can reply here (I probably won't get your reply, because that is what you trolls do, you say something to make some drama and then when people ask you something you either don't respond or you move conversation into different direction, like it happened with you in X number of threads, you even fail to stay on topic in your own thread which you started about me!):

Quote from: cryptohunter
FAILURE to red tag them means you are corrupt and pushing double standards there can be no denial of this.
You see how this kind of stuff just fuels itself? Oh it is excessive and selective how people are rated? Well then I will just start getting more excessive to make it more equally abusive! Funny the campaign managers share no responsibility here but random users picked out of retribution or arbitrarily tagged, that will change things!
I have time to tag some scam shills and cryptohunter said that he will find them and I will tag them. I have some strange feeling that you would like others to close their eyes and not warn people that someone or something is scam

First of all, you had to go back 5-6 YEARS ago to find anything to desperately grasp on to? Very impressive start.

Two of the three ratings are clearly just there to warn they are impostor accounts. The third rating, as it clearly states involves BitcoinExpress exploiting projects, making threats to development teams, and involvement in general market manipulation, not for "trolling". I said the world "trolls" in the rating, that is all you have?
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:09:57 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 12:59:30 PM by marlboroza

I said the world "trolls" in the rating, that is all you have?
And I also said "troll" in the rating.

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4309586.0 Why are you selectively tagging account sellers?

"Oh it is excessive and selective how people are rated?" - TECSHARE

Why have you shotgunned feedback? User has plenty enough negative feedbacks.

"wide net shotgunning" - TECSHARE

Still nothing about this:

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 02:09:15 PM

I said the world "trolls" in the rating, that is all you have?
And I also said "troll" in the rating.

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4309586.0 Why are you selectively tagging account sellers?

Why have you shotgunned feedback? User has plenty enough negative feedbacks.

"wide net shotgunning" - TECSHARE

Still nothing about this:

You are rambling on about one single 6 year old rating. I like how you try to repurpose the term "shotgunning" to mean anything other than sheer volume of negative ratings. Last I checked I have an average of 2 negative ratings left per year. Not quote "shotgunning" or "wide net". If that is all for now...
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:09:31 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2020, 07:20:24 PM by marlboroza

You are rambling on about one single 6 year old rating.

A day before TECSHARE was tagged by account koshgel:

Tecshare probably thought that retaliation feedback is not good, but who gives a fuck anyway when you can apply this strategy:

"this Stalinist "show me the man I will find you the crime" bullshit must be stopped at all costs" - TECSHARE

"Yes, lets just pretend this isn't about using the trust system as a tool of retribution and selective enforcement. You know what Stalin always said, find me the man I will show you the crime." - TECSHARE

I like how you try to repurpose the term "shotgunning" to mean anything other than sheer volume of negative ratings. Last I checked I have an average of 2 negative ratings left per year. Not quote "shotgunning" or "wide net".
I see, so it is ok for you to tag 1 account seller but if someone tag ("shotgun") 50 account sellers then it is not OK. But this sounds like this then:

"Yes, lets just pretend this isn't about using the trust system as a tool of retribution and selective enforcement." - TECSHARE

If that is all for now...
You are the one who started this, not me, look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213992.0

Now, @TECSHARE, if you don't mind:

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 04:33:00 AM

You are rambling on about one single 6 year old rating.

https://i.imgur.com/I6M24hd.png

A day before TECSHARE was tagged by account koshgel:

https://i.imgur.com/k7xyUUk.png

Tecshare probably thought that retaliation feedback is not good, but who gives a fuck anyway when you can apply this strategy:

"this Stalinist "show me the man I will find you the crime" bullshit must be stopped at all costs" - TECSHARE

"Yes, lets just pretend this isn't about using the trust system as a tool of retribution and selective enforcement. You know what Stalin always said, find me the man I will show you the crime." - TECSHARE

I like how you try to repurpose the term "shotgunning" to mean anything other than sheer volume of negative ratings. Last I checked I have an average of 2 negative ratings left per year. Not quote "shotgunning" or "wide net".
I see, so it is ok for you to tag 1 account seller but if someone tag ("shotgun") 50 account sellers then it is not OK. But this sounds like this then:

"Yes, lets just pretend this isn't about using the trust system as a tool of retribution and selective enforcement." - TECSHARE

If that is all for now...
You are the one who started this, not me, look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213992.0

Now, @TECSHARE, if you don't mind:

Sorry, I mean one rating over the last year. Much more impressive. Funny how these deep dives you are so fond of come along side your accusations of selective enforcement. Classic D.A.R.V.O. tactics. I am curious what wonders your own ratings would hold over the last year. Who has the time to dig through so much spam of the trust system? Yep, that one rating that is potentially objectionable over a year, THAT is the true crime!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 07:24:40 AM

Yep, that one rating that is potentially objectionable over a year, THAT is the true crime!

Very fitting with your bullshit from another thread, so perhaps a good time to move it here instead of derailing that one.

you never actually substantiated anything.

Just because you think you're smarter than everyone else doesn't mean that your trust farming attempts with the Turks and retaliatory trust ratings are not obvious. And attempts to add scammers to DT2.

And here's what happens when someone substantiates those things. It's only one rating. It's only one farmed inclusion. It's only one scammer. You're such a pathetic weasel, it'd be almost funny if people weren't getting fooled by your incessant rage-against-the-machine yapping.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: