Bitcoin Forum
April 09, 2020, 11:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Cryptocrew University Youtube Channel?  (Read 46 times)
Bitfox22

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:17:18 AM

Does anyone here watch the Cryptocrew University Youtube Channel? Aside from being a bit eccentric (what youtuber isnt), he seems to have some pretty good info. OR am I getting my hopes up too much?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best ratesfor crypto
EXCHANGE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supermario122

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:33:52 AM

just another scam.
Jawhead999

Activity: 154
Merit: 237

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:14:22 AM

Does anyone here watch the Cryptocrew University Youtube Channel? Aside from being a bit eccentric (what youtuber isnt), he seems to have some pretty good info. OR am I getting my hopes up too much?

He is scammers, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfjx2K86B-g

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1547

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:57:56 AM

Does anyone here watch the Cryptocrew University Youtube Channel?

I watched some of his videos. He is full of it. He is just trying to sell some worthless classes.

Buy stuff on Amazon at a discount with bitcoins or convert Amazon points to bitcoins: Purse.io
Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:18:42 PM

I don't watch any of it's video and I've looked for some reviews Crypto Crew University and it's bad. They said that it is not worth it and profitable because they are paying but they are not earning profit and someone had lost everything because of it, well i'm not underestimating it's capabilities since I haven't tried using his strategy but the experiences of other people is one thing to consider whether to try it or not. In that way you can avoid losing your money for nothing and you will not end up feeling remorse with any of your decisions. There are a lot of YouTube videos that is much better and free that is why it's better if they spend our money on something more important and beneficial.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
sedactoo+04

Activity: 182
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:44:10 AM

I don't watch any of it's video and I've looked for some reviews Crypto Crew University and it's bad. They said that it is not worth it and profitable because they are paying but they are not earning profit and someone had lost everything because of it, well i'm not underestimating it's capabilities since I haven't tried using his strategy but the experiences of other people is one thing to consider whether to try it or not. In that way you can avoid losing your money for nothing and you will not end up feeling remorse with any of your decisions. There are a lot of YouTube videos that is much better and free that is why it's better if they spend our money on something more important and beneficial.

I watched some old videos of him and his analysis are actually pretty good. Considering the moon boys, he is actually pretty objective to the market.
I did not buy his classes or anything else, and I do not like the way he is promoting his courses but I am really curious if there is anyone here who bought the classes and really actually profited from them... Super curious....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.