Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that we are in 2020  (Read 985 times)
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:54:25 PM

We are in 2020 and we hope to see a good start of the market this year, this year we are hopeful that a bull run could come again due to many big events, one popular one for bitcoin is its halving and for altcoins, Libra launch?? i know some would disagree as they are against in Libra project.

But here's the question, if the market goes bullish and altcoins are pumping, do you think when there is an ICO, people are still going to invest?

personally I believe they will not because there an IEO already but I like to hear yours.

Yes, I agree with you that the year 2020 will be full of exciting events that will change the market situation for the better, This is what we are waiting for, Although IEO is safer than ICO until listing projects for IEO on weak or scam exchange platforms may also expose investor money to loss, In my opinion, the conscious investor is the one who can choose the good project carefully even if it is ICO or IEO through the advice of experts and sufficient information about any project through which he knows whether he will lose his money or will his investment get a return.
new project suggestions or recommendations from great people also do not guarantee profit and succeed. it would be better to do what we can and don't be too influenced by people's opinions in deciding your choice.
several events that will occur this year should be able to give us consideration to choose a good choice. don't miss your moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:06:56 PM

We are in 2020 and we hope to see a good start of the market this year, this year we are hopeful that a bull run could come again due to many big events, one popular one for bitcoin is its halving and for altcoins, Libra launch?? i know some would disagree as they are against in Libra project.

But here's the question, if the market goes bullish and altcoins are pumping, do you think when there is an ICO, people are still going to invest?

personally I believe they will not because there an IEO already but I like to hear yours.

Yes, I agree with you that the year 2020 will be full of exciting events that will change the market situation for the better, This is what we are waiting for, Although IEO is safer than ICO until listing projects for IEO on weak or scam exchange platforms may also expose investor money to loss, In my opinion, the conscious investor is the one who can choose the good project carefully even if it is ICO or IEO through the advice of experts and sufficient information about any project through which he knows whether he will lose his money or will his investment get a return.

It's always a matter of being smart as an investor, you don't need to become a risk taker even if there's no assurance. There's no such safe investments to be called these days, once we can't move on from the recent market downfalls that could happen anytime. Yes! New year 2020 is here, but what's change? Nothing has been into elevation but still remains the same.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:39:39 PM

I don't think people who have been through this bear market would buy another ICO after they find the truth that most ICO are scam, just promises and ideas that will never get executed. If anyone is buying ICO, it's probably people who're new into crypto. Those people won't be as much as we see in previous bull run though as most people already know crypto by now. So no, I don't think there would be another ICO rush.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:47:58 PM

Apart from the two big events this year that you mentioned earlier, there is one more big event that until now there is no clarity: "Bitcoin ETF". Hopefully in Q1 this year the US SEC accepts the Bitcoin ETF proposal.
And for IEO I think this trend is not dead, it's just weakening due to the weakening impact of the crypto market, when the market recovers, IEO will also recover.

ETF is always postponed like the previous one and not confirmed yet, and also not many people heard the news. Thr only thing that could make the price pump is the hype, so if people are don't know about the on going event, the price would be the same
Do you think if ETF is approved there's a boost in the Bitcoin's market? We've expected bakkt before to have a huge effect in the market but the unexpected happens because it goes against to our expectations. The price of Bitcoin didn't create hype but instead it goes down and that's the unexpected happens we never thought.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:37:52 PM

Initial offerings are not what they were. Even IEOs never really reached the highs of ICOs during 2017. That looks like a bit of a bubble now, when it seemed any new project could raise many millions and hit hard cap without even trying. Whilst on one hand it is disappointing that we don't have that hugely bullish sentiment any more, on the other hand sentiment is more realistic now, and if it means that we don't have mega-cap ICOs , then that is for the benefit of crypto in the long-term.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:33:42 AM

Apart from the two big events this year that you mentioned earlier, there is one more big event that until now there is no clarity: "Bitcoin ETF". Hopefully in Q1 this year the US SEC accepts the Bitcoin ETF proposal.
And for IEO I think this trend is not dead, it's just weakening due to the weakening impact of the crypto market, when the market recovers, IEO will also recover.

ETF is always postponed like the previous one and not confirmed yet, and also not many people heard the news. Thr only thing that could make the price pump is the hype, so if people are don't know about the on going event, the price would be the same
Do you think if ETF is approved there's a boost in the Bitcoin's market? We've expected bakkt before to have a huge effect in the market but the unexpected happens because it goes against to our expectations. The price of Bitcoin didn't create hype but instead it goes down and that's the unexpected happens we never thought.
Participation of ETF only makes the market will become worse because they can manipulate at any time and the value of Bitcoin will continuously fluctuate. I think this market should be independent and develop on its own because this is the only way for all investors to make a good profit. I do not like the impact from the outside because it is often the impact that makes this market worse.

What investors need is stability and the crypto market needs to do that in the near term as investment demand is on the rise for the past few days.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:40:46 AM

It's always a matter of being smart as an investor, you don't need to become a risk taker even if there's no assurance. There's no such safe investments to be called these days, once we can't move on from the recent market downfalls that could happen anytime. Yes! New year 2020 is here, but what's change? Nothing has been into elevation but still remains the same.

We can't move on from t he downfalls? How about that 100% year to date we got in 2019? I think that alone will have the news all over it and soon enough people will hear on the news about that 100% year to date and start investing in Bitcoin again. All we really need is some good, positive news to come out towards Bitcoin and I think we'll be rolling again.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:52:10 AM

ye people will always keep investing in ICO and IPO or IEO ..
maybe not in the same rate like in the 2017 mania
but there always will be some interesting projects out there
right now i see that there are many private sales for insiders
the next wave of Coinbase listing will be coins that sold in private sales
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:26:28 AM

ye people will always keep investing in ICO and IPO or IEO ..
maybe not in the same rate like in the 2017 mania
but there always will be some interesting projects out there
right now i see that there are many private sales for insiders
the next wave of Coinbase listing will be coins that sold in private sales

Those private sales investors are the one who are gaining  a lot from each projects that being held from known exchange. With early day bonuses and
the numbers of coins that being hold, it's easy for them to dumped after it's being listed to exchange. Knowing that they are getting decent earnings
and can re invest the money to another projects privately. This people don't need to hold and take time to wait for the progress of the projects.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 05:58:42 AM

Initial offerings are not what they were. Even IEOs never really reached the highs of ICOs during 2017. That looks like a bit of a bubble now, when it seemed any new project could raise many millions and hit hard cap without even trying. Whilst on one hand it is disappointing that we don't have that hugely bullish sentiment any more, on the other hand sentiment is more realistic now, and if it means that we don't have mega-cap ICOs , then that is for the benefit of crypto in the long-term.

Indeed, IEO's popularity had been declining ever since it was introduced in Binance platform.  There are lots of IEO that failed this 2019.  There are also other project that still use ICO method and still successful.  Though as far as I can tell according to my experience, it is not easy for a new project to raise many millions and you can verify that on the announcement board of altcoin in this forum. 

Those private sales investors are the one who are gaining  a lot from each projects that being held from known exchange. With early day bonuses and
the numbers of coins that being hold, it's easy for them to dumped after it's being listed to exchange. Knowing that they are getting decent earnings
and can re invest the money to another projects privately. This people don't need to hold and take time to wait for the progress of the projects.

I agree, private investors often enjoys 50% or more discount than the one who is participating in a public crowdfunding.  No wonder tokens are being dump even at a price lower than the actual ICO/IEO price.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:46:36 AM

2020 begins with a fairly good market condition and the price of bitcoin also does not fall, but if the altcoin season occurs it is possible to invest in ICO projects are no longer popular because the system has been replaced with new and better ones
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:56:00 AM

2020 begins with a fairly good market condition and the price of bitcoin also does not fall, but if the altcoin season occurs it is possible to invest in ICO projects are no longer popular because the system has been replaced with new and better ones
hopefully this good market will continue to hold on before halving begins. And for ico projects they are dead already ,no one will ever invest in ico projects again cause they already know the risk.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:42:10 AM

If Bitcoin will increase back then I am sure many investors will be investing back in the ICO even though there is now IEO but the trust of the investors is not yet convincing even though the current management of the ICO project is many scamer but if The price of bitcoin and the altcoin rises then it can be solved, and hope we all for this year there will be major changes that will happen.
The most important thing is the value of Bitcoin because this is the decisive coin for the existence of this market and any investor will hold more than half of the assets in Bitcoin. In fact, Altcoins and IEO  just a tool for you to make more money when participating in this market but in order to be successful, you need to have an effective investment strategy and always believe in your analysis.

I have stayed in this market for a long time and have a lot of great experience in investing so for me Bitcoin is the only coin I trust the most this year.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:02:07 AM

If Bitcoin will increase back then I am sure many investors will be investing back in the ICO even though there is now IEO but the trust of the investors is not yet convincing even though the current management of the ICO project is many scamer but if The price of bitcoin and the altcoin rises then it can be solved, and hope we all for this year there will be major changes that will happen.

I'm really sure there is no realtion between ICO/IEO with the bitcoin price increase, investors won't invest on new project anymore when bitcoin price is increasing, because they already lost hope to new projects which is always make a disappointed result. So i think this year will be a trend for existing good coin will growing
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:56:43 AM

Agree with you, the ICO is completely dead and there are no organizations or investors interested in ICO projects. They know that if they invest, only lose and lose time with it. The current ICO has been replaced by IEO and if the bull run market starts in 2020, IEO will be a great capital raising system and help many investors get a profit when investing in it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:01:39 AM

Agree with you, the ICO is completely dead and there are no organizations or investors interested in ICO projects. They know that if they invest, only lose and lose time with it. The current ICO has been replaced by IEO and if the bull run market starts in 2020, IEO will be a great capital raising system and help many investors get a profit when investing in it.

But IEO is starting to die down also as many projects have lost their value even if the project is handled by known exchange like Binance. But I am still hopeful in crypto in general. It is just that crowdsourcing for projects are really not getting much attention anymore because of countless projects that turned either scam or crap ones.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 11:54:12 AM

If you see before USA/Iran tension the only thing discussed in crypto community is bitcoin halving and now all of sudden whole focus is on www III, which people like me dont want to happen.
ICO and IEOs are almost over but they are not dead yet. It's a market driven by news. Who knows one strong statement from USA president may revive them.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:41:17 PM

Invest in ICO ... !!!  I don't think that's a good idea. Investors will continue to learn from previous experience, there are so many Ico that make investors disappointed, some even lose their money because there are so many Ico scams in circulation. For now IEO dominates more, and I trust Ieo more than Ico.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:56:27 PM

Invest in ICO ... !!!  I don't think that's a good idea. Investors will continue to learn from previous experience, there are so many Ico that make investors disappointed, some even lose their money because there are so many Ico scams in circulation. For now IEO dominates more, and I trust Ieo more than Ico.
for now, IEO is indeed a better solution than ICO. but when looking at the performance of IEO so far not many projects have succeeded successfully with IEO. most markets are not strong enough and are very easy to dump

leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:38:53 PM

I cannot believe people actually still think ICOs can be a good idea. There might be maybe 2 or 3 ICOs that will make money in 2020,,, but I doubt they will be clearcut projects, and most normal investors will not be able to find it.

Save time, save heart problems,,, just go into Bitcoin this year and now before it hits 10k. Then we can be fine.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀