Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW -- ITL Italian Lira ERC20 Token -- ITALIAN LIRA REBORN --- NEW [ANN]  (Read 23190 times)
Firefox Italy

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

dead thread....dead coin.....un vero peccato...
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
staker$

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:48:34 PM

How awful, I thought this coin is promising, the website, the name, and the roadmap looks real and claiming big, but now there is no activity. Where are the people behind this project? Where is the dev team? I hope I was wrong by thinking that this is just another scam because it looks like one. I hope there will be somebody or a team that that will save the day, to revive this coin...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Ariel.international

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

Hello,
I understand this project is just an attempt to see if the name can draw some attention and funds.
But I think this coin deserves more than this and it has a potential.

The point is: how can the control of this coin become more democratic?
Who actually owns it, or runs it?

Being a ERC20 token there should be some kind of decentralization rule.

It would be nice if the creators would come forward and offer some form of cooperation on this.
I haven't studied the case, but there is probably some private key issue there.
Or maybe, being registered on the blockchain as a contract, it is independent from the creators.

Anyhow, it would be very good to put this coin to some practical use, in order to stabilize its value and increase its volume.
I am sure there are people who are willing to contribute.

But first of all the ownership of the coin itself, if any, must be made clear.

Stefano Ariel Bonvini
Ariel.international

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

After a bit of investigation it is clear that this coin is just a get rich scheme.
The total amount of coins is divided into a handful of accounts, each holding 10% of the total.

The actual value of the whole operation is zero, but as in an exchange there must be a price, this is actually 0,00000001 BTC, which is the minimum.
So the total value of the coins in the exchange becomes 8.000.000 USD.

Sell orders are just bids made by sellers in the attempt to collect some other valuable.
The real value of the coin is zero, as stated by the contract.

There is no use in buying this coin, as you can create an equal one yourself from scratch.
staker$

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

My friend had almost 2m ITL coins in sell order at 1sat at SE. Lately he mentioned how he was excited for his order to be finally filled since he was monitoring the movements of the sell and buy orders for so many months. But when he looked, there were massive buys, he was disappointed to see that his orders was cancelled inorder to make way the massive buys and skipped his. Hahaha, it was a sure manipulation I said. If it was indeed unintentional error then good (there must still be tiny hope left), but when I was right, then better accept your loss, you have been scammed... This coin has no future. There is no active dev team, no transparency, no marketing efforts, there is total silence, where are the people behind this project? 

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
staker$

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

I hope there would be a community takeover for this project, to revive this coin, there must be an active new owner or devteam to reborn it. But I think this is impossible without the cooperation of the former owner for  key issues. Unless he must want to save this for real or else he may go silent forever and run away with the scammed money which is most likely he will do. This project could have a promising future if there is a good marketing plan, active coin development team, supportive community. And I think things like free airdrop, exchange listings and coins burning may significantly jump start the price and trading volume a little bit if not huge.

Firefox Italy

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

I cannot find on stock exchange.
Is this token being traded?
zaitsev123

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

I cannot find on stock exchange.
Is this token being traded?

See on LTC pair
zaitsev123

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:11:41 PM

nice. x2 in several days!
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

Does this include fraud, this doesn't make sense, is there anything further about this project from the team and dev? the team hopefully can quickly explain how this project should be.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ITL-DEV

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:46:44 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:32:45 PM by ITL-DEV

ITL Italian Lira Updates
WE ARE NOW LISTED ON:

The ITL project proceeds as planned.
All updates are regularly published on our website
ITALIANLIRA .WS and in Twitter page

UPDATED EXCHANGE LIST
ITL is on 9 EXCHANGE NOW!!!!!

bellaobella

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

ITL Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)           $3.79K   
Maximum Supply         100,000,000,000

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/italian-lira/
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Do you have a Telegram group?

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
evoqueyacht

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

I did an arbitrade from crex24 to stex and got 20% less tokens on stex exchange. Thats not normal.
evoqueyacht

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

Dont touch ITL  its a fraud
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

I hope there would be a community takeover for this project, to revive this coin, there must be an active new owner or devteam to reborn it. But I think this is impossible without the cooperation of the former owner for  key issues. Unless he must want to save this for real or else he may go silent forever and run away with the scammed money which is most likely he will do. This project could have a promising future if there is a good marketing plan, active coin development team, supportive community. And I think things like free airdrop, exchange listings and coins burning may significantly jump start the price and trading volume a little bit if not huge.

Why would anyone want to revive this coin, which in fact is not even a coin but a simple ERC-20 token, with no purpose, no dev, no community, no idea?
ITL-DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

I did an arbitrade from crex24 to stex and got 20% less tokens on stex exchange. Thats not normal.

I do not understand the question or the problem. In every exchange there can be a different price, the price is made by the market. Now ITL is exchanged on 10 exchanges, each user can choose which exchange to buy or sell.
ITL-DEV

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Why would anyone want to revive this coin, which in fact is not even a coin but a simple ERC-20 token, with no purpose, no dev, no community, no idea?

We were waiting impatiently for your comment, now we are much more sure of not needing you. Thank you.
If anyone is interested in the ITL project, can find all the info on our ITL ITALIANLIRA website.
ITL can be exchanged on:
TRADESATOSCHI
CRYPTOEXCHANGE
CREX24
STEX
BITEBTC
BANKCEXS
TOKENSTORE
BITCRATIC
FORKDELTA
ETHERDELTA
Silanus

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Good morning itl-dev, when there will be relevant news for this token? When will we see the move that will make this coin become important? What concrete projects do you have in mind to carry on?
bullau

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:04:30 AM

good morning.... what about develpoment? any news about the roadmap?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: