Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys stop investing! Use your brain, please  (Read 1116 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:04:08 PM

I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?

Yes i also surprised when i saw maximum IEO now going to P2pb2b though it has bad reputation in forum. May be its exchange rate low and withdrew fee also and i ever did not see any IEO sucess from here. Lets see what going on next.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:22:15 PM

I had predicted this a few months back (you can check my previous posts). I knew that the IEO sector would go the same way as the ICO. In the beginning, there were quite a few good projects which made the investors filthy rich (just like the case with the ICOs). But once that phase was over, the scammers flocked together and started rolling out their numerous fake projects.
ICO and IOE are their spaces for hackers or scams that they easily manipulate to convince or tempt them to get involved in it with the promise of huge profits.
for now it is not easy for investors to trust ICO because so far ICO's reputation is bad and not easy to trust.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:42:08 PM

I don't think people should stop investing. They just need to invest in something that is not complete and utter shit. I often wonder what makes people invest in these. To me, it seems like nonsense.

I had predicted this a few months back (you can check my previous posts). I knew that the IEO sector would go the same way as the ICO. In the beginning, there were quite a few good projects which made the investors filthy rich (just like the case with the ICOs). But once that phase was over, the scammers flocked together and started rolling out their numerous fake projects.
ICO and IOE are their spaces for hackers or scams that they easily manipulate to convince or tempt them to get involved in it with the promise of huge profits.
for now it is not easy for investors to trust ICO because so far ICO's reputation is bad and not easy to trust.

No, it is the investor's fault. They not even investors they just idiots. They ruining the crypto world. Stop blaming the scammers that's not taking responsibility.

leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:02:17 PM

I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?
This low volume exchange decreasing the trust of initial exchange offer. Now looks like IEO can't survive as dying ICO after 2018. Now i'm seeing that new projects has strong community, developers team and good idea than old success project in 2018. This coin has no value in this bear market only new coin can survive in this bear market.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:03:42 PM

I think many coin IEO listed with P2PB2B exchange. because have lower price for paying fee, p2pb2b exchange don't care about the project. many coin can listed without have prepare their whitepaper and valid team. Many coin Price drop after ieo. So investors should think hundred times before buying any coin.
shodik007

Activity: 896
Merit: 305

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:13:27 PM

my advice, it's better to invest your money in ieo owned by a popular exchange, without mentioning it, of course you already know. in my opinion investing in ieo should look at the issuing exchange, how much influence it has on crypto and the number of users using exchanges, even though popular exchanges cannot guarantee that their ieo will always be safe but at least the popularity of an exchange is the main thing that we should pay attention to

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:19:37 PM

But we can´t say that investing is bad generally. But now it is not time for buying risky assets, it is a time to buy real valuable crypto assets.
For example now, it is not good to buy shares because they are at the ATH value, but if they drop by 70% then it is the best time for buy.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 08:06:23 PM

I am sick of projects that choose P2pb2b for IEO, P2pb2b exchanges are known to often manipulate volumes and are very dangerous if you want to trade there. Yes as you said there were no successful projects on IEO on p2pb2b. I think we should echo this fraud exchange on social media so that no more investors get caught up in IEO p2pb2b fraud.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 08:51:33 PM

P2PB2B, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax really low volume exchange aha really i shocked when i see a strong project like choice this exchange for their IEO promoting. I always avoid those projects IEO who like this dumper exchange, sorry for that explains but i never want loss my money.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 09:02:20 PM

Investment does not work that way.
It involves you  doing prior research before investing

Crypto currency is very profitable, if you have a working trading or investment method
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:15:53 PM

Any thoughts from you?

True that.

However, it's literally pointless to try and convince some people. Although a large proportion of investors do use their head and weigh up the risks involved with investment, there will always be the minority that are either too trigger happy, or too inexperienced to properly assess the risks they might incur with their investment.

Nonetheless, anybody reading this thread can be saved. The safest piece of advice is to assume that all ICOs and IEOs will be net negative both over the short and long term. Don't try to scalp because you'll probably get rekt.

Stay away from new crypto startups, they won't generate the returns they once did and you'll be sorry.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:21:03 PM

I think we all had brain and we decide how to use the brain. Investment has been one of my favorite till last two years when the entire cryptocurrency market fell down, many of my investment yielded 50% increase and was able to meet up with my budget. Even though there where issues with the altcoins, I still made some good stuff, am not regretting my  actions. So, we all know when to use our brain.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:49:27 PM

Any thoughts from you?
well agree with you it is an exchange with a fake volume just to attract investors they manipulate the actual data when you trade there is not as imagined so be careful when trading on the exchange and do not be affected by IEO carried out on the exchange
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:54:05 PM

I have stopped investing mainly now except in a couple of projects and trade to accumulate Bitcoin and one other coin that I do see has potential due to its diminishing supply. Gone are the days we went in every ICO and made money from almost all of them. Now is not the case as most coins and tokens don't even reach an exchange. I think now most people trad eon Bitmex or bybit or spot trade their favorite coins to make profits. Times have changed and so have our habits where it comes to crypto, even me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 09:57:15 PM

Seriously P2PB2B is the worst place you can actually invest your money I dont think i can even trade there Maybe they are manipulating the actual figures to make it seem like a decent investment but the way i see it only few trusted exchange can get that much from their IEO so something is going on with those people

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:54:18 AM

on my perspective , people has smart already , except who came to crypto space on 2019.
somehow, i just think , what we see on chart or history of their IEO just a fake data,
people already know the place for checked any data about IEO performance on any exchange, for example like this web .
that why i think IEO from exchange what u say before just a hype graph with nothing real.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:50:32 PM

The first post in this topic looks like a "cry of the soul", there is a feeling that the author had a negative experience of participation. If I'm right, then he could tell us more about it, for many beginners it would be useful information.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:01:05 PM

The first post in this topic looks like a "cry of the soul", there is a feeling that the author had a negative experience of participation. If I'm right, then he could tell us more about it, for many beginners it would be useful information.

I believe that most of us have struggled and suffered from different kinds of crypto  investment that's for sure  we have learned from it, we all experienced it, losing from our trades, we invested in ICO but didn't give ROI, we participated in bounty campaigns, but some of those didn't pay us nor have any value at all.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:51:35 PM

Any thoughts from you?
In my opinion people has not believe in EIO anymore. yeah many EIO projects not success, its make people not interest with EIO
where do you know that many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? what is it really happen or only manupulate? in my opinion it just manupulation to makes another people interest with their EIO

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:51:34 PM

I think some people still invest on those exchange you mention because they still believing that they will earn more profit on investing in IEO/ICO. But they don't know that investing on that small exchange are not trustworthy because all ieo launch on that exchange are shit and no real use case that eventually turning into scam at the end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: