Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach me how to fish  (Read 1892 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:29:44 PM

If you are rally passionate about learning trading then i am sure you will learn all the skills one day, all kinds of resources are available online, you just need to be patient, give time learning and understanding each and everything, just donot be hasty or greedy, once you are confident how it works only then you will be successful, personally i would suggest you to use stop loss if you want to be high frequency day trader.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:35:18 PM

Look there is no rocket science, if you know the basics well enough you can become a good trader.
Firstly you should know and have some command over fundamental and technical analysis.
Secondly, you should know how candlesticks closing can help you in identifying the next market move.
You should also know about chart patterns and then you can predict where market is heading.
You should also be able to spot long term trends and you should follow the trends by going in the direction of the trend.
Support, resistance, breakouts, harmonic patterns are also important and can help you in making winning trades.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:39:25 PM

Have you traded on the already popular altcoin or did you trade on a new altcoin? if you trade on top altcoin I don't think you will lose a lot of money, if you trade on new altcoin you will certainly lose a lot of money because most of them only pump and dump
so don't make mistakes again

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:49:18 PM

Trading is never been easy as many feel because its need some good knowledge and search from investor if you able to do some hard work for yourself then surely you can try in this way and can earn some good profit but please just invest which you can afford to lost and every time stick with your plan never cross lines as this can kill you and your funds.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:19:40 PM

Actually it is not so difficult to succeed in trading. I will tell you a few main points that must be followed in order to be successful in trading.
The first must be able to choose the right coins to buy, wrong choosing coins can be difficult to make profit. Good coins to buy which has
a high volume and must be popular. The second point makes it a habit to start trading with small capital, so the risks faced will be lighter.
And the last point is emotional control when trading, don't let greed overwhelm us when trading.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:34:01 PM

I think it's better to craft your own strategy, no pro traders will want to teach you his or her trading strategy, you are on your own, just learn about candles and use market conditions to your own advantages

Some people need to be groomed right from the start. The OP knows what he wants, but how to get it is the problem.
Those that traded easily in late 2017 and early 2018 could think they have arrived as traders, but along the line, the SW the amateur in them, because they were losing after that time. Trading has its own rudiments and some times we just need the basics, to start with.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 11:34:27 PM

Have you traded on the already popular altcoin or did you trade on a new altcoin? if you trade on top altcoin I don't think you will lose a lot of money, if you trade on new altcoin you will certainly lose a lot of money because most of them only pump and dump
so don't make mistakes again
I can't support you because popular coin couldn't give you profits all the time. Without exceptional  person, every single person lose money in last year until 13k bullrun of Bitcoin. For start perfect trade, you should enter during dump price of Bitcoin. Only new altcoins could give you the highest profits, if you do short term trade in Bitcoin bullrun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: