Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safe and easy way to buy bitcoin more than 20 one  (Read 221 times)
xonar2

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 10:23:31 AM

Hello,
Can Anyone advise what is the best way to buy bitcoin in bulk (more than 20), due to the limitation of all exchanges and Payment Gateways

Thanks in advance

Spend that money in bitcoin mining equipment, wait past ROI to produce the desired amount of bitcoin, at that point sell everything. Done (yeah its lengthy and tricky).

This is the way you can "still" use it without selling your identity yourself. Sure, if you purchase at, say, Bitmain, they know who you are and how many miners you bought, but i guess you can use a proxy person to do it for you. Then again, you could do the same with exchanges, and use many.

Or just hit Localbitcoins and keep doing small trades again and again and again...

I don't know anything about payment gateways, but once you have that in Bitcoin, and have moved it to your own wallet(s), you can keep moving it all you want unrestricted. All the obstacles comes when you hit fiat money. Once in Bitcoin, you are free.

If you are in luck, you may do it directly in this forum using escrow, somewhere in Marketplace, there are reputable people that still do it, i think.

I would merit you but I ran out of sendable merits.

This is still the perfect way of obtaining fully anonymous bitcoins.

Get the equipment, mine it yourself - fully clean, untraceable. Not linked to any exchange or person.
So instead of buying $100k worth of btc, get $100k worth of mining equipment.

Or if you don't feel it's worth the hassle, buy hashrate on cloud exchanges. Leaves slightly more trails but it will still generate you BTC and you never need to fill a single KYC form.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: