Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:32:17 AM

murdof what's the pool speed for your miners?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:48:42 AM

I updated twp SP10's firmware and they are hashing a little slower than previously. I'll let them hash over night and take a peek again later. I usually get my highest hash readings on the the guild. If I use Ghash, it's all over the place.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:49:18 AM

90% fans and 22 - 25 degree air with 208V power.

Faster now on the new firmware.
Stats were reset after I did the update and have been hashing on 1.4.3 about 12 hours.
So far so good.  Just need some MF LUCK at BTCGuild Sad

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:50:19 AM

I updated twp SP10's firmware and they are hashing a little slower than previously. I'll let them hash over night and take a peek again later. I usually get my highest hash readings on the the guild. If I use Ghash, it's all over the place.

The miners will report lower speed on GUI, but you will see higher speed on the pool. Since you just made your upgrade it will take a couple of hours to get some accurate numbers from both the miner and the pool.

murdof

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:50:57 AM

The miners will report lower speed on GUI, but you will see higher speed on the pool. Since you just made your upgrade it will take a couple of hours to get some accurate numbers from both the miner and the pool.

Hey Road.

I see now the following for each miner:
btcguild: 1379.94GH/s and 1460.04 GH/s
sp10-gui: 1390.5GH/s and 1445.4 GH/s
cgminer api: 1286.92GH/s and 1336.75 GH/s

I assume the values on btcguild were lower because of bad luck. Now some blocks have been found so it is higher.

Buy me a beer: 1mrdfyA1GhKmTPhaSkvyq5DBterQ5m7ZK

Run your own P2Pool with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and merge mining
wanna4fun

Activity: 119

noobie

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

Hi everyone;

I had an issue with the PSU (broke because of bad luck). Spondoolies replied to mail 5 mns after my request with : "give us your pool credentials".
Few hour later I had a SP10 configured in israel hashing for me. Thanks Spondoolies !
I now received my fresh new PSU and everything is back to normal. Thanks Spondoolies !
Firmware 1.4.3 is awesome, 1.5+TH/s with 1%-0.5% HW errors. Thanks Spondoolies !

If anyone read me and want to invest in a miner, I highly recommend SP-T. They are reliable, great after sales support and well... good at what they do.

@SP-Tech : Thank you again team, you have better after sales support than some of the biggest IT actor on the market.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

Hi everyone;

I had an issue with the PSU (broke because of bad luck). Spondoolies replied to mail 5 mns after my request with : "give us your pool credentials".
Few hour later I had a SP10 configured in israel hashing for me. Thanks Spondoolies !
I now received my fresh new PSU and everything is back to normal. Thanks Spondoolies !
Firmware 1.4.3 is awesome, 1.5+TH/s with 1%-0.5% HW errors. Thanks Spondoolies !

If anyone read me and want to invest in a miner, I highly recommend SP-T. They are reliable, great after sales support and well... good at what they do.

@SP-Tech : Thank you again team, you have better after sales support than some of the biggest IT actor on the market.

Oh shut up SP-tech now you are just showing off. Cripes. LOL.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:15:14 AM

Hi everyone;

lol, every right they have to do so too! every day is a day closer to SP30...  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:06:08 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:35:12 AM by Biffa

Hi everyone;

lol, every right they have to do so too! every day is a day closer to SP30...  Grin

Gotta say, best customer service of any bitcoin company so far. Better than many big IT hardware manufacturers. Also helps the hardware rocks Smiley

I used to use another Israeli company a long time ago for similar sized hardware, called RadWare, they were awesome as well for cool hardware and great CS.

Only service I have had on here that comes close is Mr Lee's group buys and hosting.

[edit] Oh and Roadstress' group buy was pretty smooth too Smiley

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 11:32:39 AM

... I assume the values on btcguild were lower because of bad luck ...

btcguild bad luck won't affect the hash rate you see. It will affect the payouts only.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
zvisha

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:08:34 PM

The cgminer API computes the rate by values miner gate provides, and I didn't put too much effort into making it 100% correct - it's not trivial to do in our architecture. It`s way less accurate then what you see in the WebUI.
What you see in the pool is the most accurate, but it is not very stable because of the nondeterministic nature of mining.
murdof

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:25:06 PM

The cgminer API computes the rate by values miner gate provides, and I didn't put too much effort into making it 100% correct - it's not trivial to do in our architecture. It`s way less accurate then what you see in the WebUI.
What you see in the pool is the most accurate, but it is not very stable because of the nondeterministic nature of mining.

OK I have no problem with that.
Just to make sure that everything is working OK.

Is there any issue if I increase fans to 90% (i don't care about the noise)?

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

This is why every other driver in cgminer reports hashrate based on valid shares returned, but my input into this driver was minimal and I did not bother to rewrite the hashrate meter since there were virtually no complaints about the inaccuracy of the hashrate meter before this so I did not see any need to force the issue.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:35:35 PM

This is why every other driver in cgminer reports hashrate based on valid shares returned, but my input into this driver was minimal and I did not bother to rewrite the hashrate meter since there were virtually no complaints about the inaccuracy of the hashrate meter before this so I did not see any need to force the issue.

I haz Bitcoinz  Grin

murdof

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

Personally I'm not bothered by this.

In the past firmwares there were sometimes that SP10 reported that it was mining at 1.40TH/s while API was showing 50Kh/s.
I knew that something was wrong with SP10's reading because at the ASIC page it was saying it was drawing ~ 800V. The pool speed also dropped.
After a couple reboots everything worked fine.

I haven't seen this issue in the latest fimwares.

wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:05:12 PM

Hi everyone;

Good work Spondoolies.
guytechie

Activity: 677

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Hi everyone;

Keep it up, Spondoolies!  You guys built a great reputation in a short amount of time!

Guy gave me a 15% off future purchase because I was unhappy with the slower hashrate on 110v.  This was before it was well known that the SP10 was current-limited on 110v.  I figured Spondoolies has such a great rep, a future purchase would probably happen anyways, so I decided the 15% off future purchase was a fair compensation.

BTW, I lifted the cap and can confirm they can hash at 1.4 TH on 110v!  (1260 W setting)  Of course, the power draw at the wall is around 1440 W so I went back to the 1100 W limit (around 1200 W at the wall).  At 1.4 TH, the wires were getting hot (120 C) - I only had 16 gauge wires.  So can't do that...

Edit: Next unit (maybe after SP30s), please have noise level and US 110v customers in mind as well. ;-)

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
windpath
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:27:15 PM

About 51% the best solution is P2Pool - but the problem is that there is even more variance due to low speed.
If more people jump on P2Pool then we will not have to speak about 51% again.
In the long run you get same and better payouts but some weeks it shit.
So for example you might see that you get no payments for 3 days - but then get 3 payments in one day.
I agree.

I read up about P2Pool a while ago, and it has been on my To Do list for a while. Don't you need to run a full Node for that? I tried to run a Node on a RaspPi, then gave up.

I'd like to invite all SP customers to give our new p2pool super node a shot.

0% fees, enterprise class hardware and redundancy, latency based routing, etc...

Decentralizing mining is a top priority for the continued trust and growth of Bitcoin.

http://minefast.coincadence.com
TheJuice

Activity: 840
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:18:33 PM

Any news of the June 10th batch? Shipping soon? Price barely moved with this batch.
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

Any news of the June 10th batch? Shipping soon? Price barely moved with this batch.

can we have a status update on June batch please? thanks

Small number of shipping will be today.
More on Monday and Wednesday or Thursday next week.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: