Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [687] 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1259993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3797

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:41:57 AM

Yeah, it looks like greed got the better of a few people at the top. That and the fact that the price of coins tanked right after the release of the SP20. I got the 15 unit special for $5000 w/ free shipping in January and I can still sell the units used for more than I bought them for. I heard they lost money on that deal and it was the last time they have built a miner as far as I know.

To be totally honest I'm almost positive that the SP50 is never going to be finished. I'll believe it when I see a picture of a real one working, not the 3d mock-up and untested theoretical numbers. Its going to be a lot harder to make a perfect working model than most think. Not that they can't, I just don't think that given what I know so far that they ever will.

If nothing else I give SP lots of love for things like that SP20 special.  It is rather rare you can mine with a machine for basically a year and still sell it for what you paid for it.  That sure addresses everyone's #1 (and pretty much only) concern of making money...

BTCS right now has a market cap of $18,469,000.  How is that even possible?  Not a bad setup, loose millions and still be worth tons... Well, for now at least...

market is discounting the probability of them getting 5-10 mil, finishing SP50 and getting 5-10% hashing share for 12 mo afterwards.
If it happens, i can see them easily getting 30-40 mil EBITDA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cent

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:24:03 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 07:30:06 AM by cent

Hello! Burned 2 parts on sp20e board.
If I disable the chip (in my case loop3 6), the remaining 3 chip will work ?!
http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1511/5a/642c5d552234.jpg
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:08:46 AM

So are we calling them dead? A whole lot of speculation, and Spon has been pretty damn silent about all this?
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:10:43 AM

Hello! Burned 2 parts on sp20e board.
If I disable the chip (in my case loop3 6), the remaining 3 chip will work ?!
http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1511/5a/642c5d552234.jpg

Yes, they will.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
tntdgcr

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Mining Hosting

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 05:05:15 PM

So are we calling them dead? A whole lot of speculation, and Spon has been pretty damn silent about all this?

public companies don't post like private ones. when fund raising counts, control the narrative they say.

OregonMines is expanding. Are you expanding with us?
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:26:06 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 10:36:44 AM by johny08

so even two month after release of the sp50, we dont know the price of the this hardware.

open community, spondoolies  Grin  

first making like, hy i am your friend because they need your money

and now

dont talk with you,

not telling your the price like

hey, you want to know something, come to our secret thing here, dont say to any one something, come on ,we dont speak with the people anymore, we are special, we are professional now.

what i said, i dont need numbers how many devices are sold or something like interesting, but telling the price like for one piece for ten pieces for fifty pieces, cant be too much.

Spondoolies Tech, such a son of a bastard, worser then KNC.   Cheesy Cheesy

yun9999

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:21:46 PM

BTC $420 again, it's starting to make sense to mine with these big boys!! 
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

BTC $420 again, it's starting to make sense to mine with these big boys!! 

These types of machines make sense to mine with even when the price is low, it's the older (less efficient) hardware that makes sense to use when the price is high.
Wallbot

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:35:55 AM

so even two month after release of the sp50, we dont know the price of the this hardware.

open community, spondoolies  Grin  

first making like, hy i am your friend because they need your money

and now

dont talk with you,

not telling your the price like

hey, you want to know something, come to our secret thing here, dont say to any one something, come on ,we dont speak with the people anymore, we are special, we are professional now.

what i said, i dont need numbers how many devices are sold or something like interesting, but telling the price like for one piece for ten pieces for fifty pieces, cant be too much.

Spondoolies Tech, such a son of a bastard, worser then KNC.   Cheesy Cheesy

"Professional" Never tell what they do, Hint's the Word "professional". 

self.coin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:26:18 PM

Quick idea since this once very vibrant thread and company comes to a resounding  death.

What if Spondoolies created their own SHA-256 and if they accepted it for payment for their miners, or even only that for payment for their miners (cash and their new coin only). Even go so far as to team up with say Bitmain and whoever else is scattered in the field to accept this new SHA-256 coin.

Clearly the whole point is to get a new fresh coin that they can sell their miners again to house hold small time miners. Bitcoin reboot. Even go so far as it program something that still ensures the bitcoin network as attended to while mining for this new SHA-256 Spondoolie. 

Need a new SHA-256 coin with a purpose so that the whole home mining can re-start.

What's the math involved? Viability? Way to find out if there would be enough people out there to make it worth while etc. etc.

Something needs to be done. This BS industrial mining only when you got tons of small home farm equipment laying around must be solvable.
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:43:57 PM

Quick idea since this once very vibrant thread and company comes to a resounding  death.

What if Spondoolies created their own SHA-256 and if they accepted it for payment for their miners, or even only that for payment for their miners (cash and their new coin only). Even go so far as to team up with say Bitmain and whoever else is scattered in the field to accept this new SHA-256 coin.

Clearly the whole point is to get a new fresh coin that they can sell their miners again to house hold small time miners. Bitcoin reboot. Even go so far as it program something that still ensures the bitcoin network as attended to while mining for this new SHA-256 Spondoolie. 

Need a new SHA-256 coin with a purpose so that the whole home mining can re-start.

What's the math involved? Viability? Way to find out if there would be enough people out there to make it worth while etc. etc.

Something needs to be done. This BS industrial mining only when you got tons of small home farm equipment laying around must be solvable.

I am really not tracking here. I think it's been amply demonstrated that any SHA-256 coin that isn't Bitcoin, is "Dead On Arrival". Every single previous example has been a "Pump and Dump" trade for Bitcoin scheme that fails.

A new SHA-256 coin will NOT solve any problems for Spndoolies, or anyone else for that matter.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:54:37 PM

BTCS Closes $1.45 Million Financing

Arlington, VA – (Marketwired – December 22, 2015) – BTCS Inc. (OTCQB: BTCS) (“BTCS” or the “Company”), a blockchain technology focused company which secures the blockchain through its transaction verification services business, completed a $1,450,000 financing on December 16, 2015 led by Cavalry Fund I LP.

“The successful closing of this round of financing is an important milestone for BTCS,” stated Charles Allen, chief executive officer of BTCS. “It enabled us to invest an additional $750,000 in Spondoolies-Tech Ltd. (“Spondoolies”), increasing our ownership from 6.6% to 9.6% ahead of our pending merger, and sets the stage for the rollout of their next-generation SP50 servers.”

“The new capital we received from BTCS is expected to accelerate our SP50 server rollout. With an estimated 400% efficiency improvement over its predecessor, the SP35, getting the SP50 to market should provide us a strong competitive advantage in 2016,” stated Guy Corem, chief executive officer of Spondoolies.

The Company also achieved many key milestones in 2015:

Completed capacity expansion to 3mw at North Carolina facility
    Signed definitive merger agreement with Spondoolies
    Established equipment finance facility with CSC Leasing Corporation
    2,481% growth in bitcoins earned for the nine months ended September 2015 compared to full year 2014

Allen continued, “With our third quarter revenues increasing 17% over our second quarter results and 1,872% for the nine months ended September 30, 2015 compared to the same period in 2014, this financing comes at an ideal time for us, strengthening our position as we move forward with our merger with Spondoolies and execute on our plans to ramp our transaction verification services business.”

Net proceeds from the financing were $1,377,500. The new capital was raised through a convertible note, which is convertible into shares of BTCS common stock at a conversion price of $0.30 per share. The note has a nine month maturity and included warrants to purchase 6.77 million shares of common stock at an exercise price of $0.375.  RK Equity Advisors, LLC acted as financial advisor in connection with this transaction, with broker-dealer services provided through Pickwick Capital Partners, LLC.

Contemporaneously with the financing, the Company advanced $325,000 to CSC Leasing Corporation to facilitate an international purchase of transaction verification servers through a sale-lease-back arrangement. This arrangement is expect to grow the Company’s transaction verification services business by over 100% in January from 891 TH/s (trillion calculations per second) to approximately 1,800 TH/s. As a sale-lease-back arrangement, the Company will receive the advanced funds back after the receipt and installation of the equipment.

Full details of the financing transaction and CSC Leasing Corporations sale-lease-back facility are available in the Company’s 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 21, 2015.

*forward looking statements, SEC disclaimers etc*

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:58:27 PM

And the majority of the related SEC filing

ITEM 1.01 Entry Into A Material Definitive Agreement.

Private Placement

On December 16, 2015, BTCS Inc., a Nevada corporation (the “Company”), entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement (the “Securities Purchase Agreement”) with certain institutional investors (the “Purchasers”), pursuant to which the Company issued to the Purchasers for an aggregate subscription amount of $1,450,000: (i) 5% Original Issue Discount Senior Secured Convertible Notes (the “Notes”); and (ii) warrants (the “Warrants”) to purchase 6,766,668 shares of the Company's common stock, par value $0.001 per share (the “Common Stock”) at an exercise price of $0.375 (subject to adjustments under certain conditions as defined in the Warrants). The aggregate principal amount of the Notes is $1,450,000 and the Company received $1,377,500 after giving effect to the 5% original issue discount. The Notes bears interest at a rate equal to 10% per annum (which interest rate is increased to 24% per annum upon the occurrence of an Event of Default (as defined in the Notes)), have a maturity date of September 16, 2016 and are convertible (principal, and interest) at any time after the issuance date of the Notes into shares of the Company's Common Stock at a conversion price equal to $0.30 per share, subject to adjustment as set forth in the Notes. The Notes provides for two amortization payments on the six-month and seven-month anniversary of the issue date with each amortization payment being one third of the total outstanding principal and interest, if the amortization payments are made in cash then the payment is an amount equal to 120% of the applicable amortization payment. The Notes become payable within three days of the Company consummating a fully underwritten offering.

The Notes contains certain covenants, such as restrictions on the incurrence of indebtedness, creation of liens, payment of restricted payments, redemptions, payment of cash dividends and the transfer of assets. The Notes also contains certain adjustment provisions that apply in connection with any stock split, stock dividend, stock combination, recapitalization or similar transactions. In addition, subject to limited exceptions, the Purchaser will not have the right to convert any portion of the Note if the Purchaser, together with its affiliates, would beneficially own in excess of 4.99% of the number of shares of the Company's Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to its conversion. The Purchaser may not convert into or otherwise beneficially own in excess of 9.99% of the number of shares of the Company's Common Stock outstanding immediately after giving effect to its conversion.

In connection with the Company’s obligations under the Notes, the Company and its subsidiaries (the “Subsidiaries”) entered into a Security Agreement, Pledge Agreement and Subsidiary Agreement with Calvary Fund I LP, as agent, pursuant to which the Company and the Subsidiaries granted a lien on all assets of the Company (the “Collateral”) excluding permitted indebtedness, for the benefit of the Purchasers, to secure the Company’s obligations under the Notes. Upon an Event of Default (as defined in the Notes), the Purchaser may, among other things, collect or take possession of the Collateral, proceed with the foreclosure of the security interest in the Collateral or sell, lease or dispose of the Collateral.

The use of proceeds from this financing are intended for further investment in Spondoolies Tech Ltd, the purchase of computer equipment, and for general corporate purposes.

Pickwick Capital Partners, LLC (“Pickwick”), a registered broker-dealer, served as the non-exclusive placement agent and placed $300,000 of the Notes. Pickwick earned a placement agent fee equal to 5% of the proceeds the Company received from the Notes it placed, for an aggregate cash payment of $14,250 and a Warrant to Purchase 70,000 shares of Common Stock at an exercise price of $0.30 (the “Advisor Warrant”). The Company also reimbursed the Purchaser $30,000 for legal fees and expenses from the private placement.

The issuance of the Common Stock is exempt from the registration requirements from the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, pursuant to Section 4(a)(2) and Rule 506(b) of Regulation D thereof. The Company has not engaged in general solicitation or advertising with regard to the issuance and sale of the Common Stock and has not offered securities to the public in connection with such issuance and sale.

The foregoing description of the terms of the Securities Purchase Agreement, the Notes, the Security Agreement, the Warrant, the Pledge Agreement, the Subsidiary Agreement, and the Advisor Warrant do not purport to be complete and are qualified in their entirety by reference to the provisions of such agreements, the forms of which are filed as exhibits 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7 to this Current Report on Form 8-K.

Spondoolies Investment

On December 15, 2015, the Company entered into a Series B Preferred Share Purchase Agreement (the “Spondoolies Share Purchase Agreement”) with Spondoolies Tech Ltd. (“Spondoolies”), by way of a joinder agreement (the “Joinder Agreement”) pursuant to which the Company purchased 14,546 Series B Preferred Shares of Spondoolies (the “Series B Shares”) for an aggregate purchase price of $750,000 (the “Investment”) or approximately 3% of Spondoolies’ equity on a fully diluted basis. After giving effect to the Investment and the Company’s prior investment of $1,500,000 on May 12, 2015, the Company owns approximately 9.6% of Spondoolies’ equity on a fully diluted basis.

The Series B Preferred Shares are convertible into Spondoolies’ ordinary shares by dividing the original issuance price of the Series B Preferred Shares ($51.56) by the initial conversion price ($51.56) (the “Conversion Price”). Until Spondoolies consummates a “Qualified IPO” (as defined substantially as an initial firm commitment underwritten public offering of Spondoolies’ ordinary shares with net proceeds to Spondoolies of not less than $40 million), the Series B Preferred shares are subject to anti-dilution protection in the event Spondoolies issues ordinary shares or securities convertible into or exercisable for ordinary shares at a price per share or conversion or exercise price per share which shall be less than Conversion Price then in effect, subject to certain customary exceptions. The Conversion Price is subject to adjustment in the event of stock splits, stock dividends, combination of shares and similar recapitalization transactions. The Series B Shares are also entitled to certain preemptive rights, and a liquidation preference in the event of dissolution of Spondoolies. The Series B Preferred Shares are automatically convertible into ordinary shares of Spondoolies upon the occurrence of a Qualified IPO.

The foregoing information is a summary of the Joinder Agreement and Spondoolies Share Purchase Agreement, is not complete, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the Joinder Agreement and Spondoolies Share Purchase Agreement, which are attached as exhibits 10.8 and 10.9 to this Current Report on Form 8-K.  Readers should review the Joinder Agreement and Spondoolies Share Purchase Agreement for a complete understanding of the terms and conditions associated with this transaction.

Sale-Lease-Back Agreement with CSC Leasing Corporation

On December 16, 2015, the Company entered into a Master Equipment Lease with CSC Leasing Corporation (“CSC”). Pursuant to the Master Lease and equipment lease schedules generated from proposals (“Leasing Proposals”), the Company will lease equipment from CSC. In connection with the purchase of computer equipment, the Company advanced CSC $325,000 for the purchase of computer equipment which, when installed, the Company will lease from CSC for approximately $11,000 per month for 36 months after CSC reimburses the Company approximately $302,000 for the cost (net of a two month security deposit) of the equipment advanced by the Company to CSC.

The foregoing information is a summary of the Leasing Proposal and Master Lease, is not complete, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the Leasing Proposal and Master Lease, which are attached as exhibits 10.10 and 10.11 to this Current Report on Form 8-K.  Readers should review the Leasing Proposal and Master Lease for a complete understanding of the terms and conditions associated with this transaction.

Mitak

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:58:29 PM

good news.
I hope there finally will be a new gen from Spondo.
And if they are not going to choose the Chinese way  , a dev can get a chip to play with design of a mining PCB.
I wish...
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1114

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:11:32 PM

Looks like they are pushing the SP50 to 0.16w/gh. 400% increase in efficiency compared to the SP35.

self.coin

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:16:37 PM

Frightening really, I know of individuals digging into their own pockets to the tune of 100,000 USD to 200,000 USD to buy equipment for themselves in the early days. Here to be struggling to raise a meager 750,000 USD through some Micky Mouse OTC company is shocking. Could of easily tapped +/- 7 x long standing customers for a bail out and kept their points. Does not bode well for the future.
self.coin

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:23:15 PM

What if Spondoolies created their own SHA-256 and if they accepted it for payment for their miners, or even only that for payment for their miners (cash and their new coin only).

I am really not tracking here. I think it's been amply demonstrated that any SHA-256 coin that isn't Bitcoin, is "Dead On Arrival". Every single previous example has been a "Pump and Dump" trade for Bitcoin scheme that fails.

A new SHA-256 coin will NOT solve any problems for Spndoolies, or anyone else for that matter.

You missed the point.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 06:16:14 PM

Frightening really, I know of individuals digging into their own pockets to the tune of 100,000 USD to 200,000 USD to buy equipment for themselves in the early days. Here to be struggling to raise a meager 750,000 USD through some Micky Mouse OTC company is shocking. Could of easily tapped +/- 7 x long standing customers for a bail out and kept their points. Does not bode well for the future.

There are so many conditions on BTCS' "investment" that I can't make head nor tail of it, pages of terms in the additional documents. There aren't any additional details on the Spondoolies part of it but there may be additional conditions. Also Spondoolies will be getting an additional ~$300k in sales from BTCS on top of the direct investment.

Wallbot

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:46:57 PM

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/btcs-closes-145-million-financing-otcqb-btcs-2084042.htm

Great News. Much better then Bitfury...

Cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBSyx85Kp8
GWilkiejr

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

There are so many conditions on BTCS' "investment" that I can't make head nor tail of it, pages of terms in the additional documents. There aren't any additional details on the Spondoolies part of it but there may be additional conditions. Also Spondoolies will be getting an additional ~$300k in sales from BTCS on top of the direct investment.

You know what I find most interesting here....  BTCS is a publicly traded company, and is subjected to all the rules and regulations of the SEC, IRS, and FINCEN.  They have to publicly disclose every single thing they do.  They have done this and been in compliance for years now.  Unless you are a thousand dollar an hour SEC lawyer you won't be able to understand all of the filings. They're not for you to understand.  They are for their own compliance with the SEC.  They are doing things the right way.  Albeit slowly, but correctly.  They get called "Mickey Mouse" (Which I think is laughable) when they have their company listed on the OTC, (which is where most start ups begin) they've successfully raised almost 10 million over two years, merged with a larger hardware company, have a solid multi year business plan, a huge mining facility, and are virtually debt free.  Yet and still so many of you guys knock them for this or that... They are a BUSINESS.  That means like everyone else here they want to turn a profit.  They're following their business plan and based on their publication will uplist to the NASDAQ this year, and release the SP50 after they fill their own data center.  Their loyalty is to their investors and stock holders.  Why would anyone of you think that they should be loyal to someone who is a miner or someone who is "in the BTC community" instead of a stockholder or investor?  Come on guys.  If you want to make some money on this deal - I know we all do - Invest in their stock.  They are the only publicly traded company in this space, and furthermore, imho they are one of the few who we can bank on doing what they say they are going to do.  We may not like their decisions and we may not agree with them all, but you can bet they will follow through. 
Pages: « 1 ... 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [687] 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: