Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:45:04 PM

Home mining just took a paus and it will be possible again with the help of 21 Inc or with something similar. Home mining shouldn't be about being required to have a full PC in order to mine with GPUs or have high-grade mining rigs. Home mining should be like having a router! Then everyone will embrace it and we will have our long waited decentralization. Patience and optimism is required!

I am not sure you understand 21 Incs business model. It has nothing to do with mining other than to use them as a token for microtransactions. They have zero skin in the actual mining game....

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:16:57 PM

Well,2 down,3 to go  Cheesy  Good riddance to KnC .!.. Sam Cole!!!  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:23:49 PM

Bitmain, BW, Bitfury or Canaan, who's next then?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:29:53 PM

All the malinvestment from the last Bitcoin bubble is being flushed out.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:39:32 PM

Home mining just took a paus and it will be possible again with the help of 21 Inc or with something similar. Home mining shouldn't be about being required to have a full PC in order to mine with GPUs or have high-grade mining rigs. Home mining should be like having a router! Then everyone will embrace it and we will have our long waited decentralization. Patience and optimism is required!

I am not sure you understand 21 Incs business model. It has nothing to do with mining other than to use them as a token for microtransactions. They have zero skin in the actual mining game....

I don't think you understood my point. The 21 Inc computer is a small, low power device with a low footprint that actually CAN be run in every household, not like the GPUs.

aerobatic

Activity: 702
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:46:57 PM

dont write them off.  doubt they're gone.  more likely, just restructuring, cutting cost, regrouping... and under administration they can do major things like getting rid of investors/contracts they don't like, etc.  they will be back in a leaner and more competitive form.  too much invested to write it off, imho
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:56:46 PM

You might be thinking of the WASP project, and yeah those guys wasted all their time and resources on endless administrative meetings while one engineer blew all the money on an unmanufacturable prototype. Something like that.

The WASP project was such a giant, unfunny joke.  Bitchnellski felt so fucking entitled to free chips, simply because he appointed himself as the Leader of some hopelessly harebrained Community® Project.  Typical Free Shit Army tactics.

Bitchnellski never forgave the ASIC companies for not gifting him material others had paid dearly (and waited) for.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:58:27 PM

Are you still upset about not receiving a demo miner for free? If it's not that then what's your reason for going this route? Because you can't really compare a GPU, which has all the above enumerated downsides, with what 21 inc does (low footprint, low energy, less money than a full PC+GPU, with more blockchain capabilities and so on).

I did get a demo miner for free. It was the SP20. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897151.0

Unless you were talking about the bigger one like the SP35 (were those being given away too?) If so, then I'm jealous but I'm not upset.  Smiley

Now, all-in-one consumer grade routers aren't very good. The ones that have the modem, the router, the 4-port switch and wireless access point all built in to one unit. Most of them perform below what you would get if you separated them into different physical devices. If you get one of these and stick in a bitcoin mining chip, guaranteed that device will fail and the owner or user will complain, and it won't be about the mining.

What's the hashrate of that 21 bitcoin computer? How much does that cost? Why will I buy it?

I do believe, we need some sort of mining thing, chip, or even a stand-alone unit, low energy, and a good enough hashrate and have these pushed to a million people.

That, or an affordable ASIC = meaning something below $1000 USD, and mines 1THs or something like that. So more individual people buy them.

You will still have a few rich dudes who will stuff a thousand of these into large warehouses with low or free power. And the arms race continues into smaller and faster chips.

Maybe I'm missing your point if that's not the issue. I'm not against ASICs, and you can't stop them.

*edit* well, the Bitmain S7 is now less than $500, more than 4.5 THs, so ... yeah, the point is even the mini-miners have to keep up.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 01:20:18 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 01:37:09 AM by iCEBREAKER

Are you still upset about not receiving a demo miner for free? If it's not that then what's your reason for going this route? Because you can't really compare a GPU, which has all the above enumerated downsides, with what 21 inc does (low footprint, low energy, less money than a full PC+GPU, with more blockchain capabilities and so on).

I did get a demo miner for free. It was the SP20. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897151.0

lol rekt   Grin

Here is RoadStress admitting he's an evil piece of shit:

Quote from: RoadShit

RoadStress supported ScamDoolies, a scamming/failed company that promised unrealistic things.

So he is an evil shit.  And should have to pay to post on this forum.  QED.   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:26:23 AM

You guys use the word scam so often and in the wrong context most all of the time.

Its like half this forums active users just run around screaming scam at everything they dont like, its ridiculous.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 01:38:13 AM

dont write them off.  doubt they're gone.  more likely, just restructuring, cutting cost, regrouping... and under administration they can do major things like getting rid of investors/contracts they don't like, etc.  they will be back in a leaner and more competitive form.  too much invested to write it off, imho

It looked like they were voluntarily winding up, not restructuring. Its a way of closing the doors while everyone can still get paid and walk away happy.

mjosephs

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:12:24 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 11:24:45 PM by mjosephs

That's what the Cryptonote protocol's cryptonight PoW does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptoNote#Egalitarian_proof_of_work

It uses the AES-NI acceleration built into modern CPUs

Er, that's actually a fairly minor part of what makes CryptoNight (the CryptoNote PoW) unique.

CryptoNight is actually one of the most sophisticated memory-hard algorithms out there, for reasons I think few people (Claymore excepted) appreciate at this stage.  Every memory-hard algorithm needs at least a small compute-hard kernel (e.g. Ethash's use of FNV), and it was smart for CryptoNight to choose AES-NI, but that's really just a clever twist compared to the overall design of the PoW.  If you've tried writing an ATI/AMD GPU miner for CryptoNight you'll begin to see why it's so unusual.

In particular,

Unless you have better fabs than Intel and AMD, you can't (economically) built an ASIC with superior specs.

This is just plain not true.  Even a fairly ancient FPGA can do at least hundreds of times as many AES operations per second or per watt as the best Intel CPU, since the Intel CPUs have just one AES circuit per core (and you can't power down the rest of the chip and use only that circuit).  It's also not important to CryptoNight -- the work of CryptoNight is in the memory accesses; the AES operation is just there to "daisy-chain" the accesses together into an artifact proving that you burned some memory bandwidth.

mjosephs

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:36:27 PM

All the malinvestment from the last Bitcoin bubble is being flushed out.

About time.  When I stop hearing the word BLOCKCHAIN all the time I'll know we're done with that phase.

mjosephs

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:37:11 PM

The overwhelming portion of the hashrate being Chinese pools is another problem heavily related to corporate greed.

Actually it's heavily related to Chinese Capital Controls.

s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 12:57:37 PM

Is it me or is everyone stuck on the war against ASICs which clearly impairs their ability to think clearly

Right on, RoadStress.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:28:30 AM

A great time for PoC (and release of PoC2 in a matter of a month) to take over as preferred PoW style of mining. Requires almost no power, and keeps decentralization as it is most efficiently mined with drives that people already own. The consumer grade hardware will forever be king of BURST and PoC algorithm. Come along to the future of PoW style mining, and check out the way crypto was meant to be.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657

I did a quick read on that. Some people have 200 TB of storage already. I'm sure some data center will eventually house a huge chunk of that network, I think 7000 TB is the current size.

I can't imagine how to run this as a home miner, I mean, I could get 32 TB of HDD maybe. Or someone makes a USB hub thing that accepts ... well, there are 49 port hubs, with 8 TB per port, you could get 400 TB on one "server".

I can't wait for Samsung to drop their prices on that 16 TB SSD. But then I'd probably use it for "real" stuff, not as PoC mining.

Right, but the difference is, a data center can't just pick it up and go with it, unless they want to completely shut down their operations and move to mining BURST only, because you must fill your space with hashpower, therefore you must DEDICATE yourself to the process.

People, with large amounts of space, are the ones who believe in the algo, and the coin, and our team. They are dedicated to the process. Data centers wouldn't risk shutting down their entire operation for a mining farm, I highly doubt it.

yes, there would be the few that decide to make huge farms, but the fact is, that since the power usage is basically null, anyone can mine, and will just because they can, takes no specialized setup, and takes no effort, and you get some sort of payout, no matter how small it ends up.

There are many people who love mining, and will go all out, but there are the people available to setup small amounts of free space for fun, not damaging hardware, and using what they currently have just to say they're helping secure the network.

Also, has none of the issues that PoS has, won't even go there. Using the same amount of power for a truly advanced PoW style of mining.

I truly think this is the way things stay more decentralized.

Also, it costs much less to setup 'big farms', so there will be more, and the people running them don't have to be super specialized or setup warehouses just for it, a garage with normal power circuit is perfectly fine, and can run a pretty massive amount of 5w/drive miners.

Not to mention the ability to mine on ultra low powered devices could bring in the people with fully off grid systems who could never mine traditional algorithms with GPUs or ASICS.

Then, the resale value is another plus, storage hardware is always able to be sold at good prices. You decide you're done, you sell off your stuff with a solid return and retire happily.

my 2 sats. Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:23:25 PM

A great time for PoC (and release of PoC2 in a matter of a month) to take over as preferred PoW style of mining. Requires almost no power, and keeps decentralization as it is most efficiently mined with drives that people already own. The consumer grade hardware will forever be king of BURST and PoC algorithm. Come along to the future of PoW style mining, and check out the way crypto was meant to be.

I did a quick read on that. Some people have 200 TB of storage already. I'm sure some data center will eventually house a huge chunk of that network, I think 7000 TB is the current size.

I can't imagine how to run this as a home miner, I mean, I could get 32 TB of HDD maybe. Or someone makes a USB hub thing that accepts ... well, there are 49 port hubs, with 8 TB per port, you could get 400 TB on one "server".

I can't wait for Samsung to drop their prices on that 16 TB SSD. But then I'd probably use it for "real" stuff, not as PoC mining.

Right, but the difference is, a data center can't just pick it up and go with it, unless they want to completely shut down their operations and move to mining BURST only, because you must fill your space with hashpower, therefore you must DEDICATE yourself to the process.

People, with large amounts of space, are the ones who believe in the algo, and the coin, and our team. They are dedicated to the process. Data centers wouldn't risk shutting down their entire operation for a mining farm, I highly doubt it.

yes, there would be the few that decide to make huge farms, but the fact is, that since the power usage is basically null, anyone can mine, and will just because they can, takes no specialized setup, and takes no effort, and you get some sort of payout, no matter how small it ends up.

There are many people who love mining, and will go all out, but there are the people available to setup small amounts of free space for fun, not damaging hardware, and using what they currently have just to say they're helping secure the network.

Also, has none of the issues that PoS has, won't even go there. Using the same amount of power for a truly advanced PoW style of mining.

Also, it costs much less to setup 'big farms', so there will be more, and the people running them don't have to be super specialized or setup warehouses just for it, a garage with normal power circuit is perfectly fine, and can run a pretty massive amount of 5w/drive miners.

Not to mention the ability to mine on ultra low powered devices could bring in the people with fully off grid systems who could never mine traditional algorithms with GPUs or ASICS.

Then, the resale value is another plus, storage hardware is always able to be sold at good prices. You decide you're done, you sell off your stuff with a solid return and retire happily.

my 2 sats. Wink

what are you talking about?

firstly, a datacenter could easily setup a PoC farm in a very small space. Here's a commercially available product that's a 12-bay NAS in 2U rackmount (http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822108173CVF).  Theoretically you could fit 3-5x that many 3.5" HDDs in the same amount of space if you forgo the hotswap ability, and double that again wit 2.5" drives. In theory, you could probably fit around 100 2.5" 4TB drives in a 2U, and thus 6400TB in a single 32U rack

oh, hey look its a company that sells a 4300TB Single-rack server: https://www.aberdeeninc.com/abcatg/petarack.htm
so to say that a datacenter would fill its space mining BURST is silly - a single rack would be enough, and if they dedicated 10% of the datacenter to it they could probably become the majority.

secondly, harddrives don't really retain value better than any other PC component. a 2TB drive costs ~$80 today and in 2 years will probably sell for less than $30, much less if used (when did you last buy or sell a used harddrive?)

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:30:51 PM

my 2 sats. Wink

firstly, a datacenter could easily setup a PoC farm in a very small space. Here's a commercially available product that's a 12-bay NAS in 2U rackmount (http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822108173CVF).  Theoretically you could fit 3-5x that many 3.5" HDDs in the same amount of space if you forgo the hotswap ability, and double that again wit 2.5" drives. In theory, you could probably fit around 100 2.5" 4TB drives in a 2U, and thus 6400TB in a single 32U rack

oh, hey look its a company that sells a 4300TB Single-rack server: https://www.aberdeeninc.com/abcatg/petarack.htm
so to say that a datacenter would fill its space mining BURST is silly - a single rack would be enough, and if they dedicated 10% of the datacenter to it they could probably become the majority.

secondly, harddrives don't really retain value better than any other PC component. a 2TB drive costs ~$80 today and in 2 years will probably sell for less than $30, much less if used (when did you last buy or sell a used harddrive?)

agreed! the only people that can benefit from burst are people like crowtec there that can not only have the HDD's everywhere, but can re-sell them after.
HDD's prices fall with moore's law pretty much.
then again i dont blame him shilling his coin, it's what eveyone does here ;p
BUT LETS FACE IT, crowtec, you just talked out of your ass to shill BURST. HDD'S are garbage

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 04:03:51 PM

my 2 sats. Wink

agreed! the only people that can benefit from burst are people like crowtec there that can not only have the HDD's everywhere, but can re-sell them after.
HDD's prices fall with moore's law pretty much.
then again i dont blame him shilling his coin, it's what eveyone does here ;p
BUT LETS FACE IT, crowtec, you just talked out of your ass to shill BURST. HDD'S are garbage

No need to get nasty, and I absolutely did not. BURST's algo is the best PoW style mining hands down. stays more decentralized by nature, and has great resell value on the hardware. Requires very low power usage, and solves all the issues with PoS and PoW (traditional).

To say anything against that, I would really like to see some proof. My proof is there, just look at it. Go test it out if you don't believe me.

Also, as far as a data center buying that much space just for BURST, sure, I MIGHT see it happening in the future when the coin's price is dramatically higher, but for now, no way... it simply doesn't make sense at all, especially that hardware, as it is VERY expensive. Fact is is makes most sense to mine the coin on consumer grade hardware, and not only that, but almost everyone has a bit of freespace they could mine with, and since it takes no extra power, there's no reason not to, thus it stays more decentralized than other coins do by nature.

There really isn't any way to say I'm wrong here, if you are, then you're just being silly...

Hard drives take as much power as charging your phone, and the way the mining works, only requires you to actually turn the drive on once per block and read through it for roughly 30 seconds. This doesn't even take up your entire CPU to do so, and can also be done with a GPU using even less power and reading the drives faster.

The fact is, it's a superior mining style for decentralization, and there's no way to really argue against that without sounding defensive and silly.

There is no way you can argue that buying mining-specific hardware is going to stay more decentralized than being able to feasibly mine on hardware everyone has, without the chance of damaging the hardware or using more power than just running the computer like you do anyway.

Then, when our alpha becomes beta on phone mining, there's an even greater argument there, because same things apply but then it is just mobile, and it won't even drain your battery. Pretty sweet.

But I would love to hear the argument against what I'm saying here, go ahead and tell me how it is feasible for the every day person to be an ASIC or GPU miner on any level, and justify it. I'm happy to get into a nice friendly banter over something where I know I'm right. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:24:23 PM

Good buy doolies  Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: