Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

I did meet Joshua Zipkin in Amsterdam and Hong Kong conferences. I've met many more involved in the industry.
Joshua was suppose to come to the cancelled Inside Bitcoin TLV at the end of July.

Anyone interested in our ASICs is welcome to contact sales@
The lead time is 3 months due to the huge demand for TSMC 28nm allocations.

Guy

Spondoolies-Tech/Guy,

I assume this is the normal industry folks meeting industry folks. However if not what influence does Joshua Zipkin  have on your company ? Anyways you have a good thing going do not let this worm spoil your apple. You are well aware of BFL's reputation by now.

None. Prospect customer, like many others.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:00:24 PM

I did meet Joshua Zipkin in Amsterdam and Hong Kong conferences. I've met many more involved in the industry.
Joshua was suppose to come to the cancelled Inside Bitcoin TLV at the end of July.

Guy

Spondoolies-Tech/Guy,

I assume this is the normal industry folks meeting industry folks. However if not what influence does Joshua Zipkin  have on your company ? Anyways you have a good thing going do not let this worm spoil your apple. You are well aware of BFL's reputation by now.

Good to hear. looking forward to the start of shipping of the August group buy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

Guy

Spondoolies-Tech/Guy,

Fair enough, taking you at your word, and hoping business is brisk (no pun intended). I had the pleasure of seeing your rigs in Chicago a month ago. I was the dude with half a beard.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

looking forward to the start of shipping of the August group buy
Keep dreaming buddy.  I don't see this happening for several more weeks.  Just like KnC, Spondoolies is giving no hint this is imminent.  Translation: 'not going to happen soon'.

Meanwhile, just run the Bitmain hardware as hard as you can.  It's the only way to stay alive.  SP30 is going down the same rat hole as the Neptune.  Will be junk on arrival.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
wanna4fun

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

noobie

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:32:31 AM

looking forward to the start of shipping of the August group buy
Keep dreaming buddy.  I don't see this happening for several more weeks.  Just like KnC, Spondoolies is giving no hint this is imminent.  Translation: 'not going to happen soon'.

Meanwhile, just run the Bitmain hardware as hard as you can.  It's the only way to stay alive.  SP30 is going down the same rat hole as the Neptune.  Will be junk on arrival.

are you even real ? not you rawdog the other dude in your head...

Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:58:25 AM

Our commitment is to ship in August.

We're getting ASICs shipments every few days and producing at a a rate of 70 to 100 SP30 per day.

I understand your anxeity, but please be patient.
Please keep this tread professional and without personal attacks.

We'll open October SP30 batch soon. The spec we guarantee is 5.5 TH/s with 3KW at the wall.

If we'll miss the hahs-rate upwards (more probable), the customer will win.
If we'll miss downwards, we'll compensate for the missing hash-rate and keep the $/GH/s ratio.

Guy

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:11:51 AM

We're getting ASICs shipments every few days and producing at a a rate of 70 to 100 SP30 per day.

We'll open October SP30 batch soon. The spec we guarantee is 5.5 TH/s with 3KW at the wall.

If we'll miss downwards, we'll compensate for the missing hash-rate and keep the $/GH/s ratio.

Guy

thanks, that was easy wasnt it... im actually a bit stunned collider/RS didnt get in there first

You still avoided the actual questions & eluded to some 'personal attacks' of which ive seen zero...

im not entirely convinced you do understand our anxiety being in an entirely different position than the end users, but I appreciate the time taken to reply regardless.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:57:18 AM

Guy

are you guys on a 5 day week or 7 day week shipping till the miners are shipped with breaks between batches? ust curious in that I saw this reply on the weekend

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:41:30 AM

Guy

are you guys on a 5 day week or 7 day week shipping till the miners are shipped with breaks between batches? ust curious in that I saw this reply on the weekend

Searing

Working days in Israel are Sunday - Thursday, weekend is Friday and Saturday.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:43:37 AM

I understand your anxiety, but please be patient.

Guy

Way to keep it classy.

Not sure I can keep my anxiety / anticipation in check as a customer.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:14:07 AM

well, if they leave all the answering to collider they can easily claim it wasnt they who were off...

collider, are you on the payroll??

WHY do you feel the need to answer all the questions for them??

I am proud to say that I am not on the payroll of any company, except the cents I get per post for my signature (this does however contribute to the number of my hopefully helpful posts).

That being said, all my answers either reflect what spondoolies themselves have previously publically stated (which you could find out if you actually read through the thread / spondoolies last posts)
or include my own personal speculations based on what was previously said and are normally marked as such (but nevertheless turn out to by quite accurate most of the time).

Feel free to call me out on anything that you believe to be a lie though.

I am trying to provide a service to the community here, completely free of charge, to help out fellow miners.

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:32:25 AM

well, if they leave all the answering to collider they can easily claim it wasnt they who were off...

I am proud to say that I am not on the payroll of any company, except the cents I get per post for my signature (this does however contribute to the number of my hopefully helpful posts).

That being said, all my answers either reflect what spondoolies themselves have previously publically stated (which you could find out if you actually read through the thread / spondoolies last posts)
or include my own personal speculations based on what was previously said and are normally marked as such (but nevertheless turn out to by quite accurate most of the time).

I am trying to provide a service to the community here, completely free of charge, to help out fellow miners.

Its uncanny how you, roadstress, and guy all have identical writing style

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
Collider

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:37:30 AM

Its uncanny how you, roadstress, and guy all have identical writing style

I take that as a compliment, as Guy is a highly educated individual.

I however feel that my writing style differs from Guy´s quite a bit.
grn

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

not a compliment, just an observation

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:43:23 AM

which is appreciated but im sure you can agree there is a very consistent, blurry line between your speculations and the lack of details from HQ.

again, no-one called you a liar or personally attacked you, playing the victim is so weak i cant believe you both did so. (actually...)

you have (the first of?) your machines so are in a position to help others out, those others being other miners, not 'helping' SPTech by repeatedly 'speculating' expected shipping dates where they feel no need to do so.

im not trying to ruffle sensitive feathers, MERELY trying to find out (free of charge)when myself & OTHERS might expect to receive our August the ??th hardware...

if THAT is deemed a personal assault on anyone then you might as well release the hounds...

personally i feel Roadstress' recent 'thankyou SPT for making ME money' post was more 'insulting' to all of us waiting than anything i OR you has posted, but its just an opinion.

i believe myself to be a patient man, but having been burned in multiple ASIC invest-duh rape schemes i feel justified in requesting the most basic info wrt shipment details - and as for 'its there if you look for it' it isnt, its vague and intentionally/purposefully so, amongst a plethora of backslapping, competition abuse & failed hero claims among other unhelpful drivel. (and some helpful)

but you knew that didnt you.
Collider

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:49:53 AM

I do not know where your basis lies for speculating that I feel victimised.

I am hoping you and other forum members appreciate both my repeating of spondoolies statements aswell as my (not too wild) speculations.

I do not mean to be condescending when providing updates in regards to receiving miners, but to reassure all who are waiting that these actually exist (and atleast in my case perform at 4.5TH).

As I see no ultimate way to refute the proposition that I am in fact Guy, I will not attempt to do so.
I however see the burden of proof on the other side, as it is very difficult to proove something is not the fact (ie there is no invisible flying spaghetti monster).

I guess I speak atleast one other language than Guy, but then again, he could be multilingual (and pretending not to know a certain language).
grn

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:05:58 AM

It doesn't matter what voltage you've got - you've got no machine to plug into that voltage.  Spondoolies didn't deliver. 

Thank you Spondoolies Tech for helping me earn more BTC/day today than I did 11 months ago despite the huge difficulty difference!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671189.msg8393561#msg8393561

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:08:51 AM

I do not know where your basis lies for speculating that I feel victimised.

I am hoping you and other forum members appreciate both my repeating of spondoolies statements aswell as my (not too wild) speculations.

I do not mean to be condescending when providing updates in regards to receiving miners, but to reassure all who are waiting that these actually exist (and atleast in my case perform at 4.5TH).

As I see no ultimate way to refute the proposition that I am in fact Guy, I will not attempt to do so.
I however see the burden of proof on the other side, as it is very difficult to proove something is not the fact (ie there is no invisible flying spaghetti monster).

I guess I speak atleast one other language than Guy, but then again, he could be multilingual (and pretending not to know a certain language).

read back through the entire thread, its in there (only 1-2 pages back)

Nobody said YOU were, i said i felt RoadStress was....? weird!

i dont think you are guy or RS, nor do i care much even if you are.

all that matters is you are in that lucky handful of undisclosed how many guys that are all where we wish to be. singing the praises of a new 'guy' in town... pretty much nothing else matters - which is why im not tearing my hair out.

why the number needs to be undisclosed is worrying

why the request for safely arrived rigs is a matter of ignorance or obfuscation is equally worrying

as you are 100% aware, there are PLENTY of scammers & abusers of invest-duh funding out there to warrant the concerns of the 1000? or so waiting for information that doesnt seem to require classified status...

anyway, im going round & round + getting nowhere.

i need to be more productive elsewhere!!

looking FWD to the updates.

no harm intended!

its a beautiful day!

grn

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:24:33 AM

Please quote selectively, this is hurting my eyes.

Then again, I guess much of this will be deleted by a moderator anyway.

count on it  Grin

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:29:52 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 09:28:09 AM by Bicknellski

I would not be surprised if collider, roadstress, and someone posting under spondoolies-tech are one in the same person. same message persistently throughout the forum.

Not a claim? Evidence?

Let us put this perspective.

<SARCASM>This person is not CLAIMING that "collider, roadstress and someone posting under spondoolies-tech are one on the same person..." no not at all. </SARCASM>

Cripes.

If you are not making statement or claim then what is the purpose of the post? It is an opinion or whatever you want to slip out of it with right dude?

Seriously this sort of crap is not going to fly especially when you can easily determine whether or not there are distinct lexical patterns in any of the people you claim could be one in the same with a free software. Your opinion, statement whatever you want to call it is FALSE. There is absolutely no evidence to support this "would not be surprised if" claim. If there is provide evidence to support your OPINION. You can't because it is false and the fact that someone with some experience in studying concordances and collocations has called you out was something you weren't expecting to happen I guess. That is right you can actually find patterns in people's posts and determine with a relative degree of certainty that it is same person posting. I hope that puts to rest your layman's opinion on these accounts are and I QUOTE you directly:

I would not be surprised if collider, roadstress, and someone posting under spondoolies-tech are one in the same person.

You will be surprised because there is no evidence to support this opinion.

There is no emotion in setting the record straight. If want to insinuate that people are being covert and have multiple accounts when they don't and there is no evidence to support it you deserve to get put in your place. You can back peddle all you like buddy but the point is you have made a claim and it is clearly false. You look like a fool doing this and then back peddling the claim is even funnier. Sheesh weak you can't even begin to defend that claim so make a joke and turn the focus on the person and not the fact you were called out. Classic. What are you multis? Maybe that is the better question.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: