Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Run or Bull Trap  (Read 3362 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:11:24 AM

We are now enjoying the 5 digits value so which do you think the the answer?
Is this really a bull trap for you?
I am very conscious about the market movement because i dont wanna be trapped again un fake Run,but as of what is happening now?i think i will be on Bull Running part ,as i don’t wanna put negativity in the market situation now.
We are now pushing to the highest we can have before Halving totally took over the place .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 11:52:08 PM

Right now? I don't see that we are in a bull trap.

The price is steadily going up everyday, we have seen this kind of phenomena in a bullish cycle. The price gains might be slow though, and others call this a mini bull run. But this could be the start of a big run in the coming months, specially as we approach the bitcoin block halving event in May.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Shonis

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:06:51 PM

hope hope for new bull run
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 04:30:05 PM

The price is steadily going up everyday, we have seen this kind of phenomena in a bullish cycle. The price gains might be slow though, and others call this a mini bull run. But this could be the start of a big run in the coming months, specially as we approach the bitcoin block halving event in May.
Indeed, today there are no prerequisites in order to expect the next cryptocurrency market fall.  But the news that the US government is going to sell the confiscated Bitcoin for 30 million dollars is beginning to alarm me, and after all, this will immediately hit not only the price of bitcoin, but also all cryptocurrencies.  Because of this, any negative news, as well as the actions of practically enemies of the cryptocurrency, can negatively affect the development of the cryptocurrency market.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:31:24 PM

It is clear this is not a bull trap the rise in the price has been sustained and it has been very slow, if the price begins to go down then many people would have obtained great profits out of it and only those that FOMO will lose money, so I do not see how anyone could tell this is a bull trap even if the price went below 6500 which is the previous low, but right now I do not see any possibility of bitcoin going that low ever again in its history.
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:46:51 AM

It is clear this is not a bull trap the rise in the price has been sustained and it has been very slow, if the price begins to go down then many people would have obtained great profits out of it and only those that FOMO will lose money, so I do not see how anyone could tell this is a bull trap even if the price went below 6500 which is the previous low, but right now I do not see any possibility of bitcoin going that low ever again in its history.

A bull trap - depending on whose side you're viewing the market from, the past few days are the evidence of subtle market manipulation to get people going in for long positions and risk having their positions liquidated against their will as the BTC market plunged from $10,341.56 USD
$9,874.43 USD heaping a massive 3% loss in just a day. Lots of positions were liquidated and the market makers + exchanges + those who could read the signs (a very minute fraction) took heavy bags home.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 12:55:02 PM

The market has been gradually moving upwards for a long time, so I think it's not a bull's trap, it's likely to be a bull run soon.

That's exactly what a trap looks like, lure people in and then WHAM! Remember 2017 bull run, same thing happened. Chart was looking nice - uptrend and all the speculations around Futures, and ETFs. And then the dip that left making scarred. This time, I do hope BTC stays up longer. 
Halving still a few more months, of course this bullish trend will still continue no worries, but the risk is still in the price now, if the support is not strong, then we will see $9500 again
the possibility of a slight correction can still occur before halving. but it will make a lot of people panic, please be careful. we cannot predict correctly what is likely to happen in the future.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:12:32 PM

I don't think the decline will be that low because bitcoin is good at times like this, believe me it's only a short correction then bitcoin will fly again in the next few days.
Even though the decline is quite severe, but I will not think negatively about the current situation, only we need an appropriate and precise analysis of the movement.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 01:35:48 PM

I don't think the decline will be that low because bitcoin is good at times like this, believe me it's only a short correction then bitcoin will fly again in the next few days.
Even though the decline is quite severe, but I will not think negatively about the current situation, only we need an appropriate and precise analysis of the movement.
I also think that this decline will not occur deeper. because halving events are in plain sight. but we still have to be aware of all the possibilities that can happen in the market.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:15:33 PM

Now it is impossible to say that there are bulls in the market, and also it is impossible to say that there is a bull's trap in the market now, while the market is preparing for growth.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 07:10:49 PM

I see several telegram channels say bitcoin has started to enter a bullish trend, one of the factors is that bitcoin halving and also the price movement in the chart bitcoin has entered a bullish trend. so this not bull trap

That's just the thing, I think we the whole halving thing is just over subscribed and might be our undoing as traders if we don't factor in other players. The current market had already factored in the halving. And this may just be the best case scenario for us right now. I don't mean to sound like a prophet of doom. But I'm not sure the market is ready for a new all time high credit to halving.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:58:00 PM

Now it is impossible to say that there are bulls in the market, and also it is impossible to say that there is a bull's trap in the market now, while the market is preparing for growth.
There’s no assurance and the trend can be change easily so its better to focus on your personal goal rather than focusing on the stress in the market. It can be a bull trap again since we dumped again but hopefully its correction and this dump will be a good correction for a better future, let’s aim for a bull run and not for the bull trap.

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture. If there's a bull trap, it means the current rally won't last. And a lot of people will get hurt during the correction.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 11:19:15 PM

There’s no assurance and the trend can be change easily so its better to focus on your personal goal rather than focusing on the stress in the market. It can be a bull trap again since we dumped again but hopefully its correction and this dump will be a good correction for a better future, let’s aim for a bull run and not for the bull trap.

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture. If there's a bull trap, it means the current rally won't last. And a lot of people will get hurt during the correction.

people which are bullish will be hurt no matter if they are just investing for long term, of course everyone who are at the same side would love to see a bullish price but experience will tell us that it does not happen all the time, there is no parabolic increase that would last forever, it needs to be corrected and to make it positive, we need to think of correction than a dump.

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:08:32 AM

Crypto market seems unpredictable. Nobody can ascertain whether we're heading to bull run or bull trap. In which ever way it seems, just remember that ''bitcoin has come to stay'' and the bull run will surely come around someday.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 06:54:28 AM

Most countries, especially the U.S. and Europe, are in a state of panic as the number of coronavirus cases continue to surge on a day-to-day basis. These are uncertain times according to Arthur Hayes the ceo of BITMEX we may re-test the 3K levels again for bitcoin. Though he did mention that by the end of this year btc may hit 20k levels .
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 07:10:21 AM

for now it is more likely to be a bull trap. because crypto market conditions are closely related to international financial conditions. some difficult choices are choosing to secure assets between Bitcoin, Altcoin, or the dollar, gold, or currency of each country, and between each option can trap you. So in my opinion bullish is still far away

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 08:07:43 AM

Another thing to notice here is that the RSI indicator which shows over bought and over sold levels is at historically low levels weeks before the bitcoin halvening.
source: https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1249309338822418433
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 08:14:29 AM

there is no bulll run that occur this year yet but there is a big dump that happen lately   .

now prices are moviing up again and  this can be a trap because i feel that the value can go down again due to the corona outbreak which was still here   .  if outbreak was sort out and people going back on thier normal lives , that could be the only a time we can see a continous recovery , a recovery that can lead to a real bull run   . i dont say that im fully accurate here but this is what i only feel for now    .
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 10:34:13 PM

there is no bulll run that occur this year yet but there is a big dump that happen lately   .
There was a big dump but bitcoin was recovering and that is a good sign of a strong market, right?

now prices are moviing up again and  this can be a trap because i feel that the value can go down again due to the corona outbreak which was still here   .  if outbreak was sort out and people going back on thier normal lives , that could be the only a time we can see a continous recovery , a recovery that can lead to a real bull run   . i dont say that im fully accurate here but this is what i only feel for now    .
I don't see it moving up and if did move, we can't call it a bull up as there was no significant movement that we can call a bullish movement.
Bitcoin has been moving sideways now, so the market is quite uncertain and I know we can understand that.

It's hard to expect a bull run during this pandemic.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:43:54 PM

Sudden market movements these past few days have been somewhat bullish, I know we've got the whole halving thing in view, but are we really moving out of the bear market? If so can I buy or just short this b*tch. If the latter, what's your call price?
we are still not in a bullish market, if you can see the chart of the 1 day time frame, Bitcoin is forming a Rising wedge, and usually this pattern will give a touch of the price down, you have to be careful for now, if the BTC price can touch $ 8000, this pattern will fail and the Bullish is returns

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: