Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you go to blockchain/crypto events?  (Read 1012 times)
oktana

Activity: 1554
Merit: 279

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 11:06:51 AM

I honestly never heard any blockchain/crypto events here in our country because cryptocurrency is not really that popular here, so i don't think there are no any events or seminars that are related to crypto and blockchain. But if there is really a blockchain/crypto events here i would like to go because maybe it could help me in my future investment.
maybe you need to find more information and references. Even though I rarely attend blockchain events, it seems like there are many organizers who are quite active in ASEAN.

Do you live in the Philippines? in two days there will be a blockchain 2020 kick-off summit in Manila, and tickets are sold out. Then there are 4 active events this month, you can check directly at https://www.eventbrite.com/d/philippines--manila/blockchain/?page=1

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:08:03 AM

Every year I look forward to the CES and their assortments of conference shows hosting for every big name contributors like Samsung, Dell, Apple, etc. There is always some really good tech in there with most of it being made up of concepts in order to capture the opinion and appeal of the consumer. There used to be a world fair where they would showcase concepts for the future of technology and i think CES is modeled similar except it has been scaled down a bit.
  The first world fair for technological prowess was called "Great Exhibition of the Works of Industry of All Nations" and was held way back in 1851, hosted at The Crystal Palace in Hyde Park, London, United Kingdom.
It would soon be one of many world fairs to come.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:12:06 PM

Full article: https://itbiometrics.com/2020-is-kicked-off-with-the-ces-blockchain-event/

The CES event is the biggest electronics showcase in the world and for the past few years, they have had a digital currency section. Some of the products that are being showcased seem pretty cool like crypto watches etc.

Is anyone going to this? The digital currency section of the event is only for a day or so. Larry King is speaking at one of the cryptocurrency talks lol.

If you are interested in learning more about it you can visit the above link which has information regarding some of the speakers and cool blockchain gadgets.
I honestly never heard any blockchain/crypto events here in our country because cryptocurrency is not really that popular here, so i don't think there are no any events or seminars that are related to crypto and blockchain. But if there is really a blockchain/crypto events here i would like to go because maybe it could help me in my future investment.
Same is the case in my country also. Most of the people do not know about this market and that is why they do not want to invest in it also. Seminars and meetings can help create people awareness about this market. In those gatherings, users will promote their business at the same time crypto market also. This would result into the more people coming toward this market.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 03:00:22 PM

Every year I look forward to the CES and their assortments of conference shows hosting for every big name contributors like Samsung, Dell, Apple, etc. There is always some really good tech in there with most of it being made up of concepts in order to capture the opinion and appeal of the consumer. There used to be a world fair where they would showcase concepts for the future of technology and i think CES is modeled similar except it has been scaled down a bit.
  The first world fair for technological prowess was called "Great Exhibition of the Works of Industry of All Nations" and was held way back in 1851, hosted at The Crystal Palace in Hyde Park, London, United Kingdom.
It would soon be one of many world fairs to come.

Did you happen to attend the CES event or do you watch it online or something?

If you have gone to it, what was your favorite blockchain product/service?

Positivebetting
irsykes

Activity: 1438
Merit: 273

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:24:07 PM

Unfortunately, mostly crypto events in my country held in afternoon. And my job not let me to get out while at work. For me who not really involved deep into crypto, i think i will prefer to choose my job than take a day off only to come for crypto events.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 09:48:11 PM

The old days come to my mind. Very few organizations promoting this market were organized. Bitcoin can now advertise itself. Now a bitcoin event is held in almost every country. The spreading area for developing countries cryptocurrency.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 10:40:27 PM

A very good promotional opportunity for Bitcoin? Do you agree with this sentence. I disagree bitcoin is already well known. It might make sense to create a platform where people learn how to trade in Exchange. Because the general approach is to make money. and it is much harder not to lose.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:54:07 PM

I would go to these events if they had any close to where I live.  They seem to be centered around the major metropolitan areas around the world and are hard for most of us to get to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:59:00 PM

I did not go to any crypto event before but I would like to be the part of such events. In my country it was not widely known before but people are getting awareness about this digital currency now. If such events would be organized that would be a best way of promoting this market and Bitcoin value. This will also help users know the techniques of bringing improvements in their business.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:59:08 PM

I would go to these events if they had any close to where I live.  They seem to be centered around the major metropolitan areas around the world and are hard for most of us to get to.

Yeah, they are typically in bigger cities since those are the hubs where you would find the most people. Do you watch the events via a broadcast or do you simply neglect them?

Positivebetting
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:10:47 PM

Yeah, they are typically in bigger cities since those are the hubs where you would find the most people. Do you watch the events via a broadcast or do you simply neglect them?

There are events in the nearby city where I live and I have tried attending to some of it. I was just there to observe and see whether I can be part of the community.  I remember the names of the people I met and sometimes watch their youtube videos they posts too. What I don't like though is that they are asking for fees when you attend. There are NEM communities in my country which is quite busy into developing their own projects.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:43:59 PM

Most of the events that I've attended were in Southeast Asia. It was actually fun seeing lots of crypto enthusiasts, professionals, etc. I even encountered Vitalik Buterin, Roger Ver (twice), Changpeng Zhao (twice), Justin Sun (twice), Charlie Lee (twice), Da HongFei and the others (except Faketoshi lol).

I just felt happy seeing them in person, not just in Youtube or any other social media. I get the chance to convo with them for a bit (except the fact Vitalik doesn't like selfies).

It's my goal to keep going and increase exposure and connections to these blockchain and crypto events.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 09:59:30 PM

I've attended just one where I saw Vitalik Buterin and it was a great experience. Though I encountered that he spoke more about his smart contracts and Ethereum instead of talking about Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology. It was my bad as I am not good at technical part and that's what was discussed mostly. CES was missed by me and I have been watching videos uploaded by users who gathered there, such an innovative event with the world's leading tech giants representing their skills through their works.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:44:27 PM

Sadly i can not because they are not world wide and in some countries there is lack of blockchain knowledge so we need more crypto events there and that would be a good step for crypto .
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:23:23 AM

I've attended just one where I saw Vitalik Buterin and it was a great experience. Though I encountered that he spoke more about his smart contracts and Ethereum instead of talking about Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology. It was my bad as I am not good at technical part and that's what was discussed mostly. CES was missed by me and I have been watching videos uploaded by users who gathered there, such an innovative event with the world's leading tech giants representing their skills through their works.

Hey, seeing him in real life is really cool especially if you had a chance to talk to him personally for networking. For me, I used to go to blockchain meetups very frequently and then I gave it a break for personal reasons. Since September 2019, I started to join blockchain events once again. So far it's going well, but the sector was suffering from the negative market conditions a bit as you all know. Yet I see speakers and blockchain company representatives are being positive again for the further development, which is very promising for me. Can't wait for the good ones to participate this year, I've been following the calendars all around.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:38:39 PM

I don’t go for any of the events, maybe because I don’t find them interesting or I don’t have the time for that.
A fewBlockchain and Bitcoin events has been hosted in my country, not in my states, so I wasn’t able to attend any of them. And moreover, majority of them were just for noobs to teach them about cryptocurrency and create recognition for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole.

There are events I do wish that I’m able to attend but these events are mainly the ones that don’t happen in my country, the best ones are usually in Asia like China, Japan and others.
nannu968

Activity: 58
Merit: 6

░N░A░N░N░U░

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 02:12:07 PM

If I get such an opportunity then I will go, I often join blockchain related conferences in my country.
Even though I'm busy with a lot of work but I never miss such kind of crypto conference.
With this type of event, I can share my ideas with everyone as well as I am able know the ideas of others.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
░ 🅽🅰🅽🅽🆄 ░
░ 🔥.𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍.🔥 ░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: