Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell skrill for xrp  (Read 168 times)
salarus (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:25:55 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 05:25:57 PM by salarus

Looking to send skrill for xrp. ONLY XRP!

For more details contact me through my shop: https://rocketr.net/sellers/rurishop

2 mistakes I did already, do not contact me if you are not serious about it.

avoid dealing with:
bignamexd@gmail.com
sawedhands@protonmail.com
panchito123497@gmail.com
cashamen1812@protonmail.com
salarus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:11:23 PM

7k more xrp needed. i allow escrow service for acceptable ammounts.

before anything else to start, send me a drop of xrp to be sure you own xrp.
Boombl4

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:22:48 PM

Just question, consider there is escrow, why would anyone drop you anything to verify XRP ownership?
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:03:17 PM

All you need to do is check the users blockchain address. Typical quick scam: send a few dollars to verify smh
salarus (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Just question, consider there is escrow, why would anyone drop you anything to verify XRP ownership?

Waste of time, fake escrows. Had all those today. Dropping less than 1 cent won't be a problem for a couple of $ deal.

All you need to do is check the users blockchain address. Typical quick scam: send a few dollars to verify smh

If they are able to sign a message from a token on xrp i am fine with. But there is no UI that would make it easy for the users.

If you don't know what your speaking about just stay in your corner.
Boombl4

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:48:46 AM

Waste of time, fake escrows. Had all those today. Dropping less than 1 cent won't be a problem for a couple of $ deal.

If they are able to sign a message from a token on xrp i am fine with. But there is no UI that would make it easy for the users.

Fake escrows ? Cheesy There is plenty of high trusted escrows in bitcointalk doing escrow service for AGES and you can't buy their accounts the way people buy localbitcoin and paxful accounts so please, don't pull those 11 iq retarded answers to avoid using escrow.
None in this forum is so stupid to deal without escrow.

If you don't want to use escrow you should stay in your corner or believe me, we, the bitcointalk users who don't deal with scammers will put you there Smiley
salarus (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:12:33 AM

Fake escrows ? Cheesy There is plenty of high trusted escrows in bitcointalk doing escrow service for AGES and you can't buy their accounts the way people buy localbitcoin and paxful accounts so please, don't pull those 11 iq retarded answers to avoid using escrow.
None in this forum is so stupid to deal without escrow.

If you don't want to use escrow you should stay in your corner or believe me, we, the bitcointalk users who don't deal with scammers will put you there Smiley

I'm sorry? Is your brain off? Can you switch it on or at least rent one?!

Who said anything about not using a third party? My point was very clear, before starting any kind of discussion I will request a proof from the owner of xrp. I will know if the owner keeps the coins on an exchange and surely if he owns how much he says.

I am really sorry for you, my dear.. but you just got an ignore from me.
Boombl4

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:11:29 AM

Thanks god I were ignored by another scammer in this forum.
Thank you to.
salarus (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:11:09 AM

Order completed. Thanks anyway to the forum, but only scammers typed and lost 50 euro; poor and sad people here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: