Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT - would be a better slogan for MXC Exchange  (Read 66 times)
bobby2tee (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:44:47 AM

FAKE  IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT - would be a better slogan for MXC Exchange

I'm not sure if you've heard about MXC before 2019. But right after they got listed on CMC ( they were looking for this listing for very long time) things started to change. They suddenly decided that this is the moment to start saying MXC is №1 exchange now and the trading volume was crazy

see some post in twitter, if you know how to analyze charts you can easily find out this
https://twitter.com/Coinmarketscam/status/1164483306035003392 

They claim the exchange was founded by a bunch of wall street guys, that it is based in Singapore. However, they ran away from china (not even all of them) from Chinese government a few months ago, they also like to say that there are over 3 million MXCers (this is the worse name you can call your user)

Anyway, let's see the fact in numbers:

https://www.similarweb.com/website/mxc.com

DECEMBER 2019:
Total Visits
134.45K (38% less than in November) but MXC keeps saying they have a huge community and over 3mln users. I'm just wondering where are those users and why there're only 134.45K visits per month.

Actually there were never more than 520K visits so, MXC stop saying this nonsense about 3mln traders.

They even have MXC angels program, most of the angels just looking for a new way of faking their numbers such as the number of members in a chat, number of followers. It's a pity I didn't take screen last time when MXC fans account just dropped 4K users and right the day after they bought 6K more.

I'm fine with this, but did you know that their listing is crazy expensive and they are taking huge amounts of money as a deposit.

Starting their own MXC academy Huh WTF???

what are you going to teach people? How to rob users and damage projects?

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: