Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinSV creating vexatious and invalid flags  (Read 577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SockyMcSockFace (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:13:54 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2), nullius (2), LFC_Bitcoin (1), o_e_l_e_o (1), dragonvslinux (1)

Because my posts keep getting deleted from BitcoinSV's thread for being "off-top"

Speaking of "rulebreakers":
Need to see actual evidence for Type-2 and Type-3 flag to support it. The reference link used is NOT in a topic started by you as required by flag creation rules. It is a thread created by "the-one-above-all". Unless you are alt of "the-one-above-all", then it is an invalid reference and cannot be used to support the flags regarding nutildah.

* This user violated a casual or implied agreement with me, resulting in damages.
* This user violated a written contract with me, resulting in damages.
* You must create a topic describing the specific acts which damaged you. It must not be self-moderated.
* On my honor, I affirm the following: 1) This user violated a written contract, resulting in damages; 2) I have not been made whole by the user; 3) no existing flag covers this same incident; 4) this incident is accurately and completely described in the above topic; 5) the incident occurred roughly in the month given above. Furthermore, I promise to withdraw my support for this flag if this user makes me whole in the future.   
@BitcoinSV, can you provide any evidence to prove that nutildah broke a contract with you that resulted in damages? Huh

If not, then you lied while creating the flag and you have no honor, sir!

BitcoinSV has also created Type-2 and Type-3 flags against:
nullius: Type-2 and Type-3
DooMAD: Type-2 and Type-3
MagicByt3: Type-2 and Type-3
blurryeyed: Type-2 and Type-3
dragonvslinux: Type-2 and Type-3
shinohai: Type-2 and Type-3

all of which reference this single thread (archived here, which does not accurately nor completely describe ANY of the supposed contracts that were violated.

In fact, all the Type-2 and Type-3 flags raised by BitcoinSV have invalid references that do not provide any details of any contracts or instances of contract violation that relate to BitcoinSV. They are all vexatious and invalid.

Is this sort of flagrant disregard for the rules of flag creation and obvious flag abuse grounds for a ban? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:28:10 AM

Is this sort of flagrant disregard for the rules of flag creation and obvious flag abuse grounds for a ban? Huh

I don't think so he would be banned for that, just don't support the flags you don't feel right and it will work out itself.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 09:26:26 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4), LFC_Bitcoin (1), dragonvslinux (1)

This is revealing.  I am trying to figure out why each user was targeted.  Those marked as “defamators [sic]” must be the users with the most effective recent posts showing BSV’s scam for what it is.  (Well, the highly effective Bitcoin defenders not already flagged by BSV; check flagging history.)

The message is clear:  If you show the public a new angle on BSV’s scamminess, if you start a discussion that will lead to an organized community response to BSV, then you will be honoured by the public spectacle of BSV throwing a hissy fit at you.

I suggest to the Bitcoin community that if you care about Bitcoin, and if BSV has not yet abusively flagged you, then you should do something to deserve that prize.  I see that BSV has created many absurd retaliatory flags before; and I’m ashamed that it took me more than a whole week back on the forum to get one myself.  C’mon, folks, show us what you’ve got!

If BSV has flagged you, please tell me which of your posts you think probably hurt its poor little scammer feelings sufficiently to be the trigger.  I have some sMerit that I am currently saving for what I think are the best pro-Bitcoin posts (both in a positive sense of explaining why Bitcoin is great, and by protecting Bitcoin from lies).  I will trust BSV’s “endorsement” via a ridiculous flag as a mark of potential meritoriousness.

As for BSV’s accusation that I am a “defamator”, well, I only tell THE TRUTH as I have learned it from Dr. Wright!!!  And the truth is that Craig Wright’s mother is a hamster.  You did not disprove it.  Here is the PROOF, digitally signed by Satoshi Nakamoto himself in the presence of Gavin Andresen:

Craig Wright’s Mother

Now, go away, or I will taunt BSV into flagging me again.

Is this sort of flagrant disregard for the rules of flag creation and obvious flag abuse grounds for a ban? ???

Whether or not it is, I hope that BSV is not banned for this.  It’s a great way for BSV to make a laughingstock of itself (for the 2nth time, with large n).  I choked on my coffee when I saw this post—seriously, it almost killed me with amusement.

P.S., BSV’s trust-flag antics are funny; but BSV’s fraudulent attack on Bitcoin is not.  Thus I want to let you know, for those who may be wondering, I will indeed be replying further on the Project Anastasia discussion about Craig Wright being an identity thief.  My response there is only a bit slow, because I have been preparing something else I want to post and link there... and because I’m meanwhile trying to catch up on other projects I had thrown aside for the past few days to begin developing a larger strategic campaign to promote and protect Bitcoin and all it stands for.  This is only the beginning.  Watch for it!

SockyMcSockFace (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:39:33 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Mate, if I had some merit, I'd give you some for that post. Brilliant.

However, I am having some issues checking the digital signature on that picture. You said it was signed by Satoshi, but Craig Wright's PGP key isn't working! Tongue
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:27:56 AM

Duh, SockFace, it was signed with the spend key for Genesis Block coinbase, as recently returned to Dr. Wright by the Tulip Trust—together with the keys for another 21 billion bitcoins, and the solid gold hamster wheel that Bitcoin’s grandmother used for exercise.  YOU DIDN’T DISPROVE IT!!  I, personally, am Original Bitcoin.

I had intended to merit your post bringing this to my attention; but I was too busy just beginning to click oppose, oppose, oppose...  Please pass it on to someone else who makes a great post tearing up Faketoshi.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16498

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 12:42:04 PM
Merited by dragonvslinux (1)

My post was deleted too, I guess he doesn't like reality:
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
What's wrong with being offended? Grow a thicker skin, this is the internet!

I would consider creating 3 of the same Flags abuse, and adding ";support" to the link instead of giving people the freedom to choose what they want doesn't help your case.

So here's a complete list of all Flags created by Bitcoin SV:
2020-01-08 Wed 12.08h
source: loyce.club

1085 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged mosprognoz (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by Vod, gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, examplens, nutildah, TMAN, TheUltraElite, psycodad, JollyGood, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, mosprognoz, Coolcryptovator, IconFirm, dragonvslinux, SockyMcSockFace.
1086 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Lauda (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, Patatas, examplens, nutildah, TheUltraElite, psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, mosprognoz, Timelord2067, IconFirm, dragonvslinux, SockyMcSockFace.
1087 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged mosprognoz (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, examplens, nutildah, stompix, psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, dragonvslinux, SockyMcSockFace.
1088 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged mosprognoz (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, examplens, nutildah, stompix, psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, dragonvslinux, SockyMcSockFace.
1089 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Lauda (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, Patatas, examplens, nutildah, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1090 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Lauda (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, Patatas, examplens, nutildah, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1091 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged yogg (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, examplens, nutildah, psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1092 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged yogg (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, examplens, nutildah, psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1093 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged yogg (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by gmaxwell, Foxpup, suchmoon, LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, examplens, nutildah, psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, SockyMcSockFace.
1104 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged suchmoon (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, DireWolfM14, SockyMcSockFace.
1105 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged suchmoon (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, DireWolfM14, SockyMcSockFace.
1106 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged suchmoon (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by LFC_Bitcoin, LoyceV, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, DireWolfM14, SockyMcSockFace.
1132 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged nutildah (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, DireWolfM14, morvillz7z, JSRAW, dragonvslinux, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1133 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged nutildah (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by psycodad, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, DireWolfM14, morvillz7z, JSRAW, dragonvslinux, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1134 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged nutildah (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by TMAN, teeGUMES, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, DireWolfM14, morvillz7z, JSRAW, dragonvslinux, SockyMcSockFace.
1137 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged TMAN (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1138 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged TMAN (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1139 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged TMAN (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1140 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged marlboroza (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1141 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged marlboroza (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1142 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged marlboroza (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1143 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Coolcryptovator (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, psycodad, JollyGood, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, SockyMcSockFace.
1144 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Coolcryptovator (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, psycodad, JollyGood, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, SockyMcSockFace.
1145 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Coolcryptovator (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, psycodad, JollyGood, o_e_l_e_o, Coolcryptovator, SockyMcSockFace.
1146 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged LFC_Bitcoin (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1147 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged LFC_Bitcoin (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1148 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged LFC_Bitcoin (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1149 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged mindrust (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1150 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged mindrust (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1151 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged mindrust (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
*** This is an automated comment: Flags 295 and 1151 are duplicates.
1152 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged DireWolfM14 (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1153 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged DireWolfM14 (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1154 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged DireWolfM14 (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1155 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged franckuestein (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1156 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged franckuestein (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1157 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged franckuestein (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1158 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Hueristic (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1159 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Hueristic (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1160 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Hueristic (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1161 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged JSRAW (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1162 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged JSRAW (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1163 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged JSRAW (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1164 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Last of the V8s (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1165 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Last of the V8s (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1166 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Last of the V8s (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
*** This is an automated comment: Flags 365 and 1166 are duplicates.
1167 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged gembitz (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1168 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged gembitz (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1169 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged gembitz (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
*** This is an automated comment: Flags 108 and 1169 are duplicates.
1170 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged LBX (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.
1171 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged LBX (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, JSRAW, SockyMcSockFace.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 12:43:03 PM

1172 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged LBX (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1173 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged boltalka Banned! (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1174 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged boltalka Banned! (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1175 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged boltalka Banned! (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1176 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged shinohai (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1177 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged shinohai (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1178 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged shinohai (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1179 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged dragonvslinux (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1180 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged dragonvslinux (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1181 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged dragonvslinux (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1182 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged blurryeyed (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1183 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged blurryeyed (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1184 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged blurryeyed (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah[/size].
1185 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Timelord2067 (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1186 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Timelord2067 (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1187 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged Timelord2067 (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1188 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged IconFirm (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1189 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged IconFirm (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1190 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged IconFirm (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1191 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged MagicByt3 (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1192 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged MagicByt3 (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1193 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged MagicByt3 (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, SockyMcSockFace.
1194 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged nullius (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
*** nullius commented: Thank you, BSV, for showing how scared you are to have your scam exposed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215743.0
1195 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged nullius (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
*** nullius commented: Thank you, BSV, for showing how scared you are to have your scam exposed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215743.0
1196 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged nullius (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, TMAN, o_e_l_e_o, SockyMcSockFace.
1197 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged DooMAD (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1198 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged DooMAD (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
1199 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged DooMAD (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nutildah, o_e_l_e_o, nullius.
1201 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged JollyGood (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nullius, SockyMcSockFace[/size].
1202 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged JollyGood (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nullius, SockyMcSockFace[/size].
1203 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged JollyGood (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nullius, SockyMcSockFace[/size].
1204 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged SockyMcSockFace (type 3, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nullius, SockyMcSockFace[/size].
1205 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged SockyMcSockFace (type 2, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by nullius, SockyMcSockFace[/size].
1206 Insufficient support. Bitcoin SV flagged SockyMcSockFace (type 1, see why). Supported by Bitcoin SV. Opposed by suchmoon, psycodad, nullius, SockyMcSockFace.
Several of those Flags have added comments. I'll manually add them to the above post (which had to be split in 2 because of the 64kB character limit).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 12:55:14 PM

fork you Bitcoin SV you absolute forker

surely this is banworthy behavior ? how much time are we all going to waste opposing all this shit ?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:59:54 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 01:35:35 PM by dragonvslinux

flags

more flags

Thanks LoyceV, didn't realise I picked up another few fags from BSV, didn't bother to check Roll Eyes
Going to go through these now... wishing there was a way to mass oppose BSV flags in one go.
Total time lost: 16 minutes.

I'll take it as an honor to of made it into the BSV black-list however:

Quote from: BSV
boltalka      account seller (https://archive.md/gcVs7)
shinohai     defamator
dragonvslinux      defamator
blurryeyed      defamator
MagicByt3    defamator
DooMAD     defamator
nullius     defamator
JollyGood    defamator
SockyMcSockFace  defamator, troll

Fair play to nullius who was the first to have opposed all of these flags.

This is revealing.  I am trying to figure out why each user was targeted.  Those marked as “defamators [sic]” must be the users with the most effective recent posts showing BSV’s scam for what it is.  (Well, the highly effective Bitcoin defenders not already flagged by BSV; check flagging history.)
[...]
If BSV has flagged you, please tell me which of your posts you think probably hurt its poor little scammer feelings sufficiently to be the trigger.  I have some sMerit that I am currently saving for what I think are the best pro-Bitcoin posts (both in a positive sense of explaining why Bitcoin is great, and by protecting Bitcoin from lies).  I will trust BSV’s “endorsement” via a ridiculous flag as a mark of potential meritoriousness.

Blatantly this one without a doubt, that I used as a reference for my negative feedback, as I don't often post that in the BSV scam thread:
Bitmex Research vs Craig Wright Fraud (Faketoshi)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:22:27 PM

Forking hell. I opposed all of them, hopefully without any errors.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:33:30 PM

Fork me, too busy to do all right now, this process is shit - cant Theymos make it easier to just Oppose all flags from a User if the user is obviously nefarious?

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:34:38 PM

Fork me, too busy to do all right now, this process is shit - cant Theymos make it easier to just Oppose all flags from a User if the user is obviously nefarious?
Option to oppose the whole user in general? I can see that being useful, and abuse can be trivially squashed.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:23:20 PM

What's going on in that BitcoinSV fuckwits head I wonder?......lol

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:06:27 PM

It's a 100% worthless user with one single purpose -  spread and sustain a lie.

If it was subtle or passionate or simply defended its belief, or orders, that would be what it would be.

Instead it's mindless, hysterical and tries everything it can think of to keep its shit train rolling.

It should be given the boot.

DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1197
Merit: 579

OGRaccoon

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:17:33 PM

Well I am pretty pissed that this BitcoinSV account is able to red flag people who are defending the space the forum should take it seriously as outstanding members of the community are being flagged up.  It's a concern that the trust and flag system is being abused like this and make's me sad to think after the time and effort I spend in the community is at risk by these fraudsters.

http://prntscr.com/ql16vm

For example why has this BitcoinSV account that is blatantly abusing the trust and flag system allowed to continue?

I hope that the mods here take some action to restore us back to original state and I hope they will banish this paid shill for BSV from the forum at the earliest opportunity.

Raccoon Stuff
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9475

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:12:44 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 09:30:31 AM by LFC_Bitcoin

Forking hell. I opposed all of them, hopefully without any errors.

I’m on it.....

Edit - Opposed all of them.

When is this idiot going to get banned?

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 09:29:30 AM

I hope that the mods here take some action to restore us back to original state
I don't think Mods can remove Flags, but Admin has done it once before:
2020-01-09 Thu 03.18h
source: loyce.club

818. This Flag has been removed by the Bitcointalk forum administration

819. This Flag has been removed by the Bitcointalk forum administration

820. This Flag has been removed by the Bitcointalk forum administration

831. This Flag has been removed by the Bitcointalk forum administration

832. This Flag has been removed by the Bitcointalk forum administration
I would like to see inactive Flags with less bright colors. Once you click the "inactive Flags" link, they look exactly the same as active Flags, unless you read the details. My first impression is always seeing a big bright Flag.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:33:48 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 12:26:40 PM by dragonvslinux

I would like to see inactive Flags with less bright colors. Once you click the "inactive Flags" link, they look exactly the same as active Flags, unless you read the details. My first impression is always seeing a big bright Flag.

Very good point. Especially Type 1 flags that show as dark pink/red that symbolizes/implies danger or warning, even when inactive, as you said unless you read the details.
I think inactive type 1-3 flags should be light grey personally, to show it as part of the background.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9475

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:55:35 AM

The amount of ridiculous flags this idiot is creating must be verging on ban worthy. It’s definite trolling which is a perma-bannable offence here.

Somebody needs to pull the trigger. This forum is a wonderful advert for bitcoin & crypto in general. This moron is shitting all over it.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:04:42 AM
Merited by suchmoon (7), LoyceV (6)

You are all feeding the shit out of this troll...
Even nullius is feeding this troll..

This troll is insignificant..
Its flags mean nothing, its trust means nothing, hell, even its words mean nothing..

Stop reacting to the troll and it will starve!!

Why do you guys even care about this account's posts/actions at all?
It's such obvious nonsense I don't even understand reacting to it in any way.. Stop bumping the thought of them in any way..

Unless you guys like this troll because it makes BSV look absolutely stupid.. Then by all means, give it all the exposure you can..

None of you can possibly believe CSW is posting through this account no?
I mean come on.. You have to admit that even CSW is smarter than whoever is posting from this retarded account right?

This account is a joke... CSW is a joke... BSV is a joke..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: