Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran attack on US in Iraq, BTC price  (Read 397 times)
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:05:43 PM

The halving that is happening every 4 years (correct me I'm wrong) will still happens that cause the market to pump, and will continuously help the market to get rid of the bearish trend even if the war against the US and Iran will happen. They are just two countries, and there is a lot of countries who supports cryptocurrency, so I could say only positive things about it for cryptos.

And let's pray that there would be no war, let there be peace over the misunderstanding we are all having in our daily lives, but I guess it is impossible to have since we can't be united as on, and it is all written in the Bible.
All news and informations about the war is just an speculation although the iraq's flag was raised yesterday as a sign that they are ready to start the war but the question here is, does the US wants to fight them? Well let's just pray that this will not happened but of course if this scenario will happen, the cryptocurrency is still not affected because as what you have said they're not the only countries who uses cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:08:34 PM

war has already begun for the two countries, but I don't think for bitcoin price movements. if there is a dump or pump I think there is a price manipulation in it that is done by people, market movements do show good potential, but I don't expect to see pump movements on the grounds of war. I hope there is no manipulation in the bitcoin market with this condition
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:09:38 PM

I don't think this recent price of BTC is caused by this situation between US and Iran, there's a lot of reasons that BTC is gaining price

Only if we have a war or a really bad situation in US, we can have a strong impact in BTC and cryptos (stocks too)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:18:16 PM

Obviously pump, another artificial pump. I am sick of seeing this pump just because of some events.
Of course, it's the manipulators' game. Whales are what drives the market really. These news are just catalysts to instill FOMO in small-time investors. There's nothing new, and we, the smaller fishes, just swims on whatever current they deliver. A FUD spreading event? Whales dump the price. A crisis? Makes us also fools by pumping the price, hyping the news and such. It's not new in the market really, a decentralized, though manipulated market.
as we already knew this?let us take the opportunity to make money right?let us buy now and sell the next day as price of bitcoin is going up and lowering a little before going up again.

i think if this is a trap?there will be many victims again as market capitalization is aiming up high for a couple of days now and the waiting is happening if when the whales will pull the price down again.
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:19:38 PM

I don't think this recent price of BTC is caused by this situation between US and Iran, there's a lot of reasons that BTC is gaining price

Only if we have a war or a really bad situation in US, we can have a strong impact in BTC and cryptos (stocks too)

How utterly ignorant can you be ???  The BitCoin price spiked by hundreds of dollars, and Gold also spiked the moment the market became aware of the Iranian missile attack.  Seriously, you are not smart enough to even figure out 1 + 1 = 2,  you should not be telling anyone anything 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hard Facts
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:20:08 PM

I've also heard that news that it will have war between US and Iran, and some other middle east part will going to be affected like Iraq or Kuwait but how it will affect the price of bitcoin? I think some investors already buy some btc when the price is low so that the price now gets affected and increase a little and I don't think it is because of the upcoming war.
HardFacts

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:23:37 PM

i think if this is a trap?there will be many victims again as market capitalization is aiming up high for a couple of days now and the waiting is happening if when the whales will pull the price down again.

YES, now that the Bitcoin price has spiked, I am going to SHORT BITCOIN and make a fortune off you guys that think the price is going higher 😁😁😁  It looks like the US and Iran do not want a full blown war, so things will now calm down and the spike in Bitcoin will fall.    I need a new vacation home, and I would like to thank everyone here for helping me pay for it  🤣🤣🤣

Hard Facts
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:35:18 PM

True, Bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies are being mistaken for goods that can be traded like oil and stuff. When in fact, bitcoin itself has its own environment. That being said, I don't see the wars affecting the price of bitcoin. If anything, this could be serious bad news for everyone as bitcoin relies on technology. And more often than not technological progress is halted when a war is cooking.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:51:37 PM

What will be happened soon? Dump or pump?
the price of bitcoin increase today is not because of the attack of Iran to the US
bitcoin have incoming halving and it natural for the price to rise before the halving
some of the news is just using the attack to create a hype and make money in trading

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:58:23 PM

Oil and Gold are going up they have some fundamentals of why they are going up. Dont know why bitcoin going up.
Is bitcoin just a party lover?

Oil is a sensitive subject in that region, so it's kinda normal to see the price react to such events. Gold however has broken out of a bullish pattern before these attacks happened, so not related to this situation at all. Bitcoin seems to have broken out of a bullish pattern as well, so similarly, not related to this situation at all.

Technicals are the reason prices move up and down in most cases, not some mainstream media average joe type of events such as these attacks.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:09:43 PM

What will be happened soon? Dump or pump?
the price of bitcoin increase today is not because of the attack of Iran to the US
bitcoin have incoming halving and it natural for the price to rise before the halving
some of the news is just using the attack to create a hype and make money in trading

i do not think so, bitcoin halving still long time to happen. maybe if it really happen still in half of the year 2020. to early said that bitcoin halving effect bitcoin price today. the suitable reasons with bitcoin price today is There is war between iran and US and I can not predict the effect of this war can for long time or not its mean i can not predict bitcoin will pump or dump after this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:39:40 PM

I think with the Iran attack, the dollar is decreasing and gold is increasing, so is Bitcoin which is certainly a place for alternative investments after gold. and the result we can see now that bitcoin is growing. and this has an impact on other altcoins many who began to climb in price

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:46:49 PM

Pumping will become all the way as more people will follow the trend or panicing and want to store their fiat value on something safer where it cannot be blocked.

For instance if Iraq or US gets banks transactions blocked due to sanctions or something else people will have their fiat unavailable.

Escaping into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will make that money available on such events as you might have more than 1 bank or withdrawl option.

Nothing to see here
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:09:00 PM

Obviously pump, another artificial pump. I am sick of seeing this pump just because of some events. Oil and Gold are going up they have some fundamentals of why they are going up. Dont know why bitcoin going up.
well people here in crypto already understand that,of how manipulation is going on and how many have already become a victim.

if you can afford to wait longer?then ride with this pump but if you want assurance?then just ignore this as trap waits for all of us.

2016 will not happening again this year like Halving has advance bullrun,we have another scenario now as there is an on going war this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:14:06 PM

Obviously pump, another artificial pump. I am sick of seeing this pump just because of some events.
Of course, it's the manipulators' game. Whales are what drives the market really. These news are just catalysts to instill FOMO in small-time investors. There's nothing new, and we, the smaller fishes, just swims on whatever current they deliver. A FUD spreading event? Whales dump the price. A crisis? Makes us also fools by pumping the price, hyping the news and such. It's not new in the market really, a decentralized, though manipulated market.
Manipulation game because not have way between United State and Iran whit bitcoin price, although both country have not more interested whit bitcoin and altcoin become most profitable coin for legal currency payment, when both country have conflict and keep attack each other never have anything effect for bitcoin and altcoin price.

Yes I don't see any effect that may happen with the price of Bitcoin even with the attack of the U.S. on IRAN seems there is  nothing happen with the price, but this impending attacks may have effect because of manipulations of whales that will think of buying and pumping the price more, becase they would surely know that this event can sure make the weak hands sell of their Bitcoin.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:22:28 PM

I can't see this issue is related to the price currently, it might be halving since there are still 4 months left until the halving take place. I believe that people right now are collecting as much bitcoin as they can, that's why the price goes up.  I don't think people would choose bitcoin as an alternative, the alternative might be gold, or maybe they're not ready yet for securing their asset.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:26:29 PM

Obviously pump, another artificial pump. I am sick of seeing this pump just because of some events. Oil and Gold are going up they have some fundamentals of why they are going up. Dont know why bitcoin going up.

Seems like it. I also don't see any reason why btc would make that movement. Whales playing with us? People opting to convert assets to btc out of fear? I don't see any connection as to how btc will be safer than other currencies in case of war. Oil will definitely balloon and will become more expensive given that the countries concerned directly deal with it. I agree though that this price jump is just temporary.

Can't confirm it but I see people commenting that the price of BTC in Iran is increasing, so that could mean people there are starting to buy them. I wouldn't say crypto is any safer than other currencies, in fact they can be riskier of volatility but I think some people like the idea of being able to easily take their money with them.

If I'm some Iranian with a good enough amount of money in the bank and I can't withdraw it due to unrest, I'd definitely have even less of a chance getting it wired to whichever country I've fled to. I'd say that the initial jump might have been caused by people alarmed by the conflict but I wouldn't put it off the whales to take advantage of the situation. Let's just tighten our life-vests.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:29:01 PM

What happen if United State attack back Iran what going on whit bitcoin will back whit lower price or not? many United soldier have die in Iraq after attacking by Iran soldier and give effect for bitcoin this morning back whit higher price, I worried when United State working for attack back in Iran have give lower price for bitcoin.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:02:36 PM

Enough of this attack bullshit. Why are people so interested in this nonsense about Iran attacking US.  Whether there will be a pump or dump, no one is interested in knowing what will happen to bitcoin if Iran attacks US.  You should be concern about the lifes that will be lost when this attack happens.
HardFacts

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:39:52 PM

Enough of this attack bullshit. Why are people so interested in this nonsense about Iran attacking US.  Whether there will be a pump or dump, no one is interested in knowing what will happen to bitcoin if Iran attacks US.  You should be concern about the lifes that will be lost when this attack happens.

UTTERLY STUPID COMMENT  🐵🐵🐵   No one should ever listen to this guy for investment advice, or anything else.

Of course Bitcoin price is going to spike when bad geopolitical events happen.

A war would be horrible for both countries, many people will lose their jobs as the economy goes bad.  This makes it more important than ever to be wise in investing, and that includes taking advantage of Bitcoin Price Spikes  💰💰💰💰

No one is going to ask us if we want a war or not, we have no choice in the matter...    The best we can do is thrive in the system that is forced upon us.  That includes investing according to world events.

Hard Facts
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: