Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >Win 1 of 5 x $100 in Crypto or Trezor Model One's at the Crypto Full Moon Party  (Read 414 times)
VSYNC_ (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 11:36:59 AM

February's Crypto Full Moon Party giveaway is now live 🔥

We're kicking off our new monthly promo with prizes provided by Trezor, Edge Network & Helpico.

Win 1 of 5 x $100 in crypto or a Trezor Model One!! 🥳

Competition Entry Link: https://emerging.technology/cc/giveaways/crypto-full-moon-february/

Official Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/ItsEmergingTech/status/1214650382447759367?s=20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:20:32 PM

Thanks to our partners Trezor, Edge Network and HelpICO, we are giving away $300 in cryptocurrency and 2 Trezor Model One's!!

The draw will be made on the February full moon - 9th of Feb.
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:55:29 PM

If all questions regarding the giveaway can be posted here as comments publicly that would make it easier than answering multiple times in PM.  Thanks guys!
Jercyhora2

Activity: 504
Merit: 23

Epsilon Omega

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:22:17 PM

Why low ranks always making this kind of giveaway? I didn't see any legendary member that happen to make a giveaway like this that can win trezor?
I think I'll join your giveaway once you reach atleast full member.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 01:22:32 AM

Why low ranks always making this kind of giveaway? I didn't see any legendary member that happen to make a giveaway like this that can win trezor?
You don't have to sterotype users just by their ranks, yeah it kinda shady and it needs more reliability that the user will not just scam people, I do agree with it. Ranks don't matter because even a Legendary member can still scam user, if you think you've been scammed especially by the OP then make a scam accusation thread on scam accusations board, its that simple.

I think he is the admin of the forum emerging technology and I do like his initiative to create a contest to promote his forum. Promoting a forum is that hard especially if you're not coping with the right trends. To the OP I think you better escrow other deals especially the money so you make this contest more trustable to others, just an advise, I guess you can hire escrow here with low fees.
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:04:31 AM

I totally understand your scepticism, because there are so many bad actors in the crypto industry (and many good actors too!), but when you are in a place with so many scams you always expect the same.

We're officially partnered with Trezor, Edge Network and HelpICO.  For proof please see this tweet: https://twitter.com/ItsEmergingTech/status/1214650382447759367?s=20

It is tweeting out to all 3 partners publicly, and from two of them we have been retweeted back (I'll ask Trezor if they can retweet it as well).

If you want to wait until I'm a full member no problems at all, and if you enter I wish you all the best luck!  This will be a monthly giveaway now with different projects each month, so keep an eye out for further Crypto Full Moon Parties Wink

You don't have to sterotype users just by their ranks, yeah it kinda shady and it needs more reliability that the user will not just scam people, I do agree with it. Ranks don't matter because even a Legendary member can still scam user, if you think you've been scammed especially by the OP then make a scam accusation thread on scam accusations board, its that simple.

I think he is the admin of the forum emerging technology and I do like his initiative to create a contest to promote his forum. Promoting a forum is that hard especially if you're not coping with the right trends. To the OP I think you better escrow other deals especially the money so you make this contest more trustable to others, just an advise, I guess you can hire escrow here with low fees.

Thanks for your comments, and as I mentioned above I understand that anyone giving away anything in the crypto world unless they already have a strong brand is shady until proved otherwise.

Please also see the tweet I referenced.  At the end of this giveaway we will be getting all winners to post on Twitter once they receive their prize and will also be doing a writeup on our blog with all details of the winners.

If you check our other thread here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211329.20) we're also working with a number of Legendary and Hero members, as well as lower members, to create content on our forum.  You're right, the beginnings are tough to get traction and we're really trying to build something unique that helps people a lot and brings the tech community together.

Good idea with the Escrow!  Thanks.  For this comp all prizes are either Trezor Model Ones (which we have physically been sent by Trezor) or crypto from each of the two other partner projects, Edge Network and HelpICO.  It makes it tough to escrow it, and what we're doing is putting the winners directly in contact with the projects after they win so that we never hold the crypto itself to prevent people from suggesting we are profiting from the comp.

We welcome any further questions about the Crypto Full Moon Party, and understand anyone that feels sceptically about it, however we are trying to build a strong longterm brand tied to our community and the last thing that we would do is screw over the crypto community just as we're starting to grow.  Thanks guys!

VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:17:52 AM

We're now talking with another crypto project who would like to also add $100 of their cryptocurrency to the prize pool.  More updates in the coming days.
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:19:28 PM

Trezor has just retweeted our giveaway announcement tweet so I hope that satisfies your skepticism  Smiley

https://twitter.com/Trezor

snagandofi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:56:41 AM

Hello... Has ended this concurs. Can I partecipate?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: