Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KLEROS - Blockchain dispute resolution layer ⚡[ Token Sale 11th January ]⚡  (Read 359 times)
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:37:48 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 11:25:44 PM by Pique_Fit

About 'Kleros'

Kleros is a decentralized application built on top of Ethereum that works as a decentralized third party to arbitrate disputes in every kind of contract, from very simple to highly complex ones. It relies on game-theoretic incentives to have jurors rule cases correctly. The result is a dispute resolution system that renders ultimate judgments in a fast, inexpensive, reliable and decentralized way

Just a little more than a year after the initial sale, we launched four different dapps: the Kleros Court, the Token² Curated Registry, the Escrow, and the Oracle on the Ethereum mainnet earning recognition from the entire blockchain ecosystem and far beyond.
If you want to read more about each of our Dapps, including explainers, click below.

The Kleros Court is our core Dapp which brings the power of Kleros crowdsourced juries to a wide range of applications. There are currently 193 jurors staked with 65 unique jurors drawn to arbitrate over 130 cases. 2020 will likely see these numbers expand greatly.  

Kleros Token² Curated Registry, with over $350k of transactions including 214 ETH paid out to jurors since its inception. Our T2CR was used in the first-ever decentralized exchange listing partnership with Ethfinex and will be used by DeversiFi and Gnosis DutchX amongst others in 2020.

Kleros Escrow is a fully decentralized dispute backed escrow service bringing trust to contractors, freelancers, traders and pretty much anyone who’s looking to transact services or goods using cryptocurrency. Users can create an escrow in ETH or any ERC20 token which has the appropriate badge credentials in our Token² Curated Registry.

The Realitio Oracle enhanced by Kleros arbitration allows for off-chain data to be verified. Users can ask any kind of questions using cryptoeconomics + Kleros jurors to receive fast and efficient responses in a fully decentralized manner. Now, having completed the goals set in our first roadmap, we are opening a new token sale to fund the next stage in the development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:44:51 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 05:26:56 PM by Pique_Fit

RESERVED

Starting on January 11th 2020, 16:00 UTC, Coopérative Kleros will release for sale 150,000,000 units of the PNK token. The Coopérative will place sell orders of PNK using single sided orders in steps which are explained and illustrated in more detail below.

This allows buyers a larger liquidity pool to easily place larger orders without adversely affecting the token price. The sale price will start at lowest market rate and increase naturally as more people buy. There are two ways to participate: a simple way and a web3 enhanced way.

How can you buy PNK from 11th January 2020 Selling :

In the simple way, you can just send your contribution in ETH directly to the sale contract. You will get the lowest possible price for PNK (the cheapest steps fill first).

Simple interface. Send your ETH to the contract via address or QR code. All the ETH will be used to buy tokens, filling the cheapest orders first.

By using a web3 browser, you can have more control over your contribution. The token sale interface works with a number of steps containing a large amount of PNK for sale.

You have two options in the contribution section: a chart showing the steps and a table with details about the quantity of PNK and price in those steps.

You can allocate a set amount of ETH to any of the available steps. Once the transaction is confirmed, the PNK will be sent to your wallet immediately.

As one step is taken in full, the orders directly move to the next.

If for example, you purchased 10,100,000 PNK at 0.000048 ETH as shown in step A below, you would receive 10,000,000 PNK at 0.000048 ETH and the extra ETH you sent will be reimbursed.

This guarantees that you will not pay more than 0.000048 ETH per PNK. If the price is lower, you will pay less. If the price is higher (such as in the case of these extra 100k PNK), part of the order won’t be executed.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:09:17 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 10:55:58 AM by Bowtiesarecool

Hasn't this product been on the market for quite a while now? Why is it just having an announcement now...?

Ok, this is getting quite shady. This is the original ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3214189.0 and Kleros has been on the market for about a year now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kleros/

Edit

Verified from their TG group. Turns out to be legit: https://blog.kleros.io/kleros-token-sale-announcement-january-11-2020/
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:29:33 PM

Sorry, I do not understand the total supply of PNK tokens, in the Coinmarketcap, PNK total supply is 364,626,704 PNK while in your site the total supply is 1,000,000,000 PNK, is there a data error owned by Coinmarketcap?
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:04:19 PM

Hasn't this product been on the market for quite a while now? Why is it just having an announcement now...?

Ok, this is getting quite shady. This is the original ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3214189.0 and Kleros has been on the market for about a year now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kleros/

Edit

Verified from their TG group. Turns out to be legit: https://blog.kleros.io/kleros-token-sale-announcement-january-11-2020/

Hello, sir
You said exactly. It was first phase selling 15th may 2018. Kleros will start second phase selling on 11th January 2020 and they come to market by implementing plan and maintaining roadmap. Total supply provided in here from coinmarketcap.com

For any equerries,  Feel free to ask anything
Thank you
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:10:51 PM

Sorry, I do not understand the total supply of PNK tokens, in the Coinmarketcap, PNK total supply is 364,626,704 PNK while in your site the total supply is 1,000,000,000 PNK, is there a data error owned by Coinmarketcap?

Yes, Sir. Everything is right according to separate reference. Total token supply 1,000,000,000 PNK as to whitepaper.  According to coinmarketcap 364626704 PNK.

For more information,  please read Kleros blogs : https://blog.kleros.io/
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:13:29 PM

Edit

You get all answers by reading this article : https://blog.kleros.io/kleros-token-sale-announcement-january-11-2020/
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 05:54:14 PM

I know this project from ICODrops, I think this is a new project. What things do Kleros want to achieve in Q2 2020? I heard that Kleros is currently holding an event such as a bounty, but I did not find the news.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:13:04 PM

I know this project from ICODrops, I think this is a new project. What things do Kleros want to achieve in Q2 2020? I heard that Kleros is currently holding an event such as a bounty, but I did not find the news.

Yes. This project is ratted by ico drops. Check it : https://icodrops.com/kleros

There have no bounty program.  If it is available,  it will be circulated on social media and official telegram group. It is time to second phase selling which will be executed on 11th January 2020.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:29:27 AM

Yes. This project is ratted by ico drops. Check it : https://icodrops.com/kleros

There have no bounty program.  If it is available,  it will be circulated on social media and official telegram group. It is time to second phase selling which will be executed on 11th January 2020.

Since they deliver their objectives on their first phase of sale, I believe they can easily achieve their targets on this second phase. Crypto users know that the team can implement their objectives based on their first phase. Unlike many other projects that have disappeared already, this one is continuing their quest in crypto industry by holding their second stage of sale to fund their next deliverables. Good luck!
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:04:12 AM

Yes, Sir. Everything is right according to separate reference. Total token supply 1,000,000,000 PNK as to whitepaper.  According to coinmarketcap 364626704 PNK.

For more information,  please read Kleros blogs : https://blog.kleros.io/
Okay, thank you. I would be more happy if you provide an article specifically, which article I need to read to find answers to my questions.

For the bounty program I don't know. but I had read about the Reward Program.
You can read the detailed information here https://blog.kleros.io/cryptounlocked-x-kleros-campaign-reward-program/
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:48:09 AM

Since they deliver their objectives on their first phase of sale, I believe they can easily achieve their targets on this second phase. Crypto users know that the team can implement their objectives based on their first phase. Unlike many other projects that have disappeared already, this one is continuing their quest in crypto industry by holding their second stage of sale to fund their next deliverables. Good luck!

I also consent with you

Thank you.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 09:46:10 AM

You can read the detailed information here https://blog.kleros.io/cryptounlocked-x-kleros-campaign-reward-program/

Thanks, I have joined this campaign, but asked me to deposit 0.7 ETH if I want to participate in the challenge program. Anybody, is there who can explain more about their rewards program?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 02:10:23 PM

Thanks, I have joined this campaign, but asked me to deposit 0.7 ETH if I want to participate in the challenge program. Anybody, is there who can explain more about their rewards program?

Maybe you can ask this question on Kleros Telegram Group you will get an answer more faster on there, than you asking here. Because Kleros team not really active on Bitcointalk, but you can ask on Telegram 24/7  Wink

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:31:39 PM

Without  been  told  that is a clear  indication of a possible scam and I hope you haven't fall for it and eth over? That will be a huge mistake,  I don't any campaign that participants are ask to pay such amount before joining the campaign,
As already suggested above,  it would be better if you ask the admins on their telegram group chat to be on a safer side, even though it clearly looks like a scam to me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:54:42 PM

Maybe you can ask this question on Kleros Telegram Group you will get an answer more faster on there, than you asking here. Because Kleros team not really active on Bitcointalk, but you can ask on Telegram 24/7  Wink
This is why team should active anywhere for easy reach and there should be a long explanation for that, anyone just don't do stupid thing. To me it's like join a billion lottery because 0.7 eth isn't worth for wasted money.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 01:47:14 AM

even though it clearly looks like a scam to me.

If trying to scammed people they don't. But i think he was no registering CryptoUnlock program. When I asking to Kleros team, there are don't need to make any deposits to create a campaign. If he want to join contribution, of course he need to pay. It better to anyone learn about cryptounlocked first.

This is my conversation with team

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:31:00 PM

Now this guy should bring the case to the dev and give to the dev explanation where he join the campaign that require to deposit 0.7 eth, or he just bragging about it, so people are prejudiced about the campaign.

Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:07:52 AM

Maybe you can ask this question on Kleros Telegram Group you will get an answer more faster on there, than you asking here. Because Kleros team not really active on Bitcointalk, but you can ask on Telegram 24/7  Wink

Yes.  All types of update will be published on telegram announcement channel and ask anything to team through telegram group. Hope,  you will be satisfied
Pique_Fit (OP)
Copper Member

@Pique_Fit

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:19:11 AM

Now this guy should bring the case to the dev and give to the dev explanation where he join the campaign that require to deposit 0.7 eth, or he just bragging about it, so people are prejudiced about the campaign.

Team never ask you send any money. they are scammer. You should avoid them and  token sell is selling through official site. For more information,  contact with them by official telegram group
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: