Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OPEN CHALLENGE to o_e_l_e_o - Watch us humiliate this fucking troll in public !  (Read 303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:47:34 PM

This persons is clearly a scammer supporting fucking retard. But the retardation has reached critical level now. It is time for us to clearly humiliate and degrade his broken little mind in public

This is an OPEN CHALLENGE TO o_e_l_e_o ONLY.  Everyone else will be deleted (if we want)

I mean the guy is a full on fucking retard. Let's take this thread for example. This pretty much sums up his low functioning spew he keep plastering EVERYWHERE OFF TOPIC AND IRRELEVANT . What's more it is TROLLING and spreading LIES. #

Come here o_e_l_e_o you fucking retard, we will smash you up so bad in here that you will be running away crying. OR YOU WILL SIMPLY DARE NOT EVEN COME HERE AND DEBATE.

Unfortunately trolling is subjective.
I completely agree with your points regarding freedom of speech, but freedom of speech doesn't include freedom to disrupt and derail. I'd never dream of trying to have posts deleted or users banned simply because they are expressing unpopular opinions. The whole point of freedom of speech is protect unpopular opinions; popular opinions don't need protecting. I'm sure you've seen the relevant XKCD which explains it well. However, CH/TOAA (as an example), has literally been posting the same nonsense regarding trust/merit/gangs/inner circles/etc. for over a year now. Any thread remotely related to merit or trust, he shows up with the same wall of nonsense, and the thread is rapidly derailed. I don't know of anyone who has reasonably defended that, or possibly could, as "not trolling".

Furthermore, the most commonly broken rule is subjective too. Who decides what is low value or uninteresting? Why enforce the spam rule but not the trolling rule?

HERE IS THE CHALLENGE

1/ Bring here and PRESENT NOW. ANY of our central points on the topics you claim are NONSENSE that you or ANYONE has debunked or demonstrate are untrue.

2/ Bring here the EXAMPLES Of topic and derailing posts that YOU can demonstrate are offtopic and derailing in the CONTEXT Of the posts you have made on our threads that are CLEARLY off topic and derailing.

3/ If you fail YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLING (presenting things as true that are incorrect and previously debunked) and spreading lies. Also acting in a double standards way claiming you do not need to be banned for derailing our threads but your FALSE claims are grounds we should be LOL

Get on it you drooling scammer supporting assfeltcher.

Watch how he either runs away , or we crush his fucking claims flat.

Hurry up dipshit, we are off on vacation soon and want to degrade you soon.

Chipmixer is soon going to need to explain WHY they are sponsoring many scammers supporters and trolls on this forum

These scum bags will do or say anything to keep spamming their chipmixer sigs.

Chipmixer seems to be sponsoring MOST of the dishonest, scammers supporting scum on this forum. That needs to be looked into in the future if that is still the case when we return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 03:12:14 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:53:39 AM

We notice the CHICKEN SHIT TROLL o_e_l_e_o

Does not dare come here and present his evidence that we have been trolling , he can not even FIND ONE a single 1 instance of one of our central points that he can debunk or prove are false/ and incorrect.

BUT CAN SEE THE CHALLENGE because he is here giving merit to suchmoon above LOL

What a coward and troll he seems to be. Humiliation wasn't hard to achieve was it. Imagine this wimpy weasel in real life ... pathetic.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:31:37 AM

Imagine this wimpy weasel in real life ... pathetic.
I'm pretty confident that readers of this thread will imagine a wimpy weasel in real life Smiley

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:11:58 PM

Imagine this wimpy weasel in real life ... pathetic.
I'm pretty confident that readers of this thread will imagine a wimpy weasel in real life Smiley

There's one vote for oeleo being a wimpy weasel. Thanks qwk.

However, that is not the central point here. We want oeleo to come here and debate his accusations against us, why is he hiding away. I mean if ALL of our central points  are trolling and false accusations then how hard can it be for him to come here and give 1 central point we have made that is clearly incorrect, lies, trolling etc.

Come on wimpy weasel LEO....where are you hiding weasleo haha  where is weasleo??? lying little scumbag is hiding away somewhere, scared of debate with us I see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: