Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unsucessful launch, closed topic.  (Read 174 times)
euphorium (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:05:00 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2020, 12:32:20 PM by euphorium

unsuccessful launch, closed topic.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:31:42 AM

The easiest way to get free money from unsuspecting investors. Selfdrop  Huh Just distribute the coins for free to all ETH holders.

Safe keep your ETH and just wait for another crypto boom instead of joining this money grab project.
euphorium (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:58:09 AM

The easiest way to get free money from unsuspecting investors. Selfdrop  Huh Just distribute the coins for free to all ETH holders.

Safe keep your ETH and just wait for another crypto boom instead of joining this money grab project.

You mean distribute tokens for free, get listed on a free Dex exchange like fork delta. Suffer no volumes and no interest, and let the token die like most other projects with no funding? Yeah, nice idea.
Xsinx

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:46:40 PM

The easiest way to get free money from unsuspecting investors. Selfdrop  Huh Just distribute the coins for free to all ETH holders.

You mean distribute tokens for free, get listed on a free Dex exchange like fork delta. Suffer no volumes and no interest, and let the token die like most other projects with no funding? Yeah, nice idea.

The reason you mention is true and correct and should be taken into consideration in why you should stop launching this token project.

If you dont have the means and money to atleast pay for the listing of your token then there's no reason for other people to buy your token during the selfdrop phase.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:56:38 PM

The easiest way to get free money from unsuspecting investors. Selfdrop  Huh Just distribute the coins for free to all ETH holders.

That makes sense, but do you have website right now? and as you stated above, it is an experimental subject on the Etherium Blockchain.
Do you really have to go that far collecting as much as 120 ETH for this?

euphorium (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:10:24 PM

The reason you mention is true and correct and should be taken into consideration in why you should stop launching this token project.

If you dont have the means and money to atleast pay for the listing of your token then there's no reason for other people to buy your token during the selfdrop phase.
why euphorium is the real deal-
it's built freshly taking everything into consideration and is not a copy paste "just another token"
80% supply is being sold at a marketcap of 120ETH (2.1 btc), show me any other project that does that.
its clearly stated how and where the 120 ETH would be spent in accordance to timeline.
Moreover 100% of the initial raised funds are going back into the project, Euphorium team's reward are the tokens which are left after giving away 20% of the reserved supply to influences, marketeers, exchanges, free airdrops, giveaways etc.   
I believe its a really good deal for our investors to get involved at such a early stage. my intentions are to create Euphorium very profitable for the investors, for those who join us later and for myself.
I believe there is a big market for our new concept waiting to be discovered and explored and i would like to give this opportunity to our early investors.
Euphorium is a community project, funded by the community for the community, not having the funds to start a project should not discourage anyone from  bringing their vision into reality.
Those are my two cents their. thank you.
euphorium (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:16:49 PM

That makes sense, but do you have website right now? and as you stated above, it is an experimental subject on the Etherium Blockchain.

website comes as soon as we reach Stage1 also that involves a fresh and amazing new ann.
120 ETH(2.1BTC) is bare minimum that we require to operate. By operate i mean thrive and not just survive.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 04:51:33 PM

Even a legit project almost can't survive or reach funding goal right now, they already create good design project website for her project and pay some money for that, but still fail. So don't hope so much with the project that started without any single money.
euphorium (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:41:21 PM

Even a legit project almost can't survive or reach funding goal right now, they already create good design project website for her project and pay some money for that, but still fail. So don't hope so much with the project that started without any single money.
Thank you for showing interest.
euphorium (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:47:34 PM

We have a amazing 10k Euphorium giveaway going on at twitter. Winning requires following 3 simple steps! 🔥🎉
https://twitter.com/EuphoriumToken/status/1215260143622901762?s=19
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:54:58 PM

Thank you for showing interest.

He is just being frank about the reality here. But you can prove the project's worth if this can survive in trading even for at least 6 months. If you can raise sufficient amount of money, are you really going to develop this platform? We will see the answer maybe 6 months and onwards from now, if this is still alive. Or just another money-grab project?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:36:42 AM

My guess - if they are successful in collecting 120 eth, I don't think this will ever see the light at the end of the tunnel. They will make excuses and excuses and later on, disappear. How likely that scenario will happen here? So if you want to join the self drop, don't expect something will come out of this, spend your extra extra extra money that you know, you will never see again. Just my impression here...
Xsinx

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:05:47 AM

My guess - if they are successful in collecting 120 eth, I don't think this will ever see the light at the end of the tunnel. They will make excuses and excuses and later on, disappear. How likely that scenario will happen here? So if you want to join the self drop, don't expect something will come out of this, spend your extra extra extra money that you know, you will never see again. Just my impression here...

Its not a guess and you are 100% correct. We dont need a crystal ball to see the future of this project.

I missed the website part, I guess he don't even have $10 to purchase a .com domain and a $3-5 more to purchase a month of hosting.

There's nothing to see here anymore, This is just another token that will end up on the scam bin.
euphorium (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:24:35 AM

These perceptions about the future of Euphorium are actually very interesting. I take this as a challange, thank you all.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:35:54 PM

These perceptions about the future of Euphorium are actually very interesting. I take this as a challange, thank you all.
That is because we have seen a lot of projects started their scam attempt this way, if you started it professionally with a clear presentation, a website, a whitepaper, and a unique goal. They won't say something like this to you, try to improve everything first before attempting to run a sale. It might help the project, but now it is almost impossible for the project to raise 1 ETH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: