Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XTRABYTES (XBY)  (Read 912 times)
David (Chuggs)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:08:03 AM

Hey Dave, do you wanna tell the people about the time your blockchain genius locked himself out of the development fund? Also remember that time a 3rd party started trying to mine the blocks which caused the whole chain to stall? Your genius used it as an excuse to put in “PoSign” but in actual fact you just lowered the difficulty.
Edit: or was it to remove POW? I can never remember the actual story amongst the bullshit

Or the time that you were “sick” when in reality you were just partying too hard from seeing XBY hit 80 cents?

Problem with servers? - well at least you admit the project is real.   When was this (possibly before my time back in 2017) but name a company who has not at some point had server/hardware issues - its not the problems its how you resolve them.

Mining - lost me here - dont mine XBY or XFUEL - but are you stuck right back at the beginning in 2017 - much has changed = along with now there being a lot of committed and quality team members

Don't think the timing of 80c and Dave being sick even coincided - but we will forgive that lie/error.  Ive met Dave personally - seems a very genuine bloke to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David (Chuggs)

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:31:45 PM

Following achieving Patent Pending - The XTRABYTES team is happy to reveal our first introduction to Proof of Signature (PoSign) and the XTRABYTES ecosystem in general. Join us to take a peek under the hood and find out what we are bringing to the crypto, computer and Internet worlds. Let's have a look at how the system works and where we are different than any other technologies available today.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-technology/an-introduction-to-proof-of-signature/
PhillipePhloppe

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:00:56 PM

Following achieving Patent Pending - The XTRABYTES team is happy to reveal our first introduction to Proof of Signature (PoSign) and the XTRABYTES ecosystem in general. Join us to take a peek under the hood and find out what we are bringing to the crypto, computer and Internet worlds. Let's have a look at how the system works and where we are different than any other technologies available today.

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-technology/an-introduction-to-proof-of-signature/

You haven’t achieved patent pending. You’ve attained provisional patent pending. You still haven’t started the searches by the patent office and you have 12 months maximum to submit the actual documents.

12 more months of utter incompetence
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:22:58 PM

XTRABYTES (XBY) coin is already dead shitcoin. Exit scam for sure, that's most of shitcoin did after the parabolic bull run around 2017-2018. Now they have XFUEL coin, to scam people again for sure. And they have their own DEX (Decentralized exchange).
I think the only con for me now is their DEX, like how to they continue to work on it and manage.
Be careful on this project.

Used to be a great project this is one of the projects in 2017 where I made some profits, and this is also the evidence that only the very best project can move on to the next level, they cannot keep up they are losing support and they are losing people that will invest and so they are getting less and less volume until they are delisted and gone on exchanges.
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:29:30 PM

I am waiting with other information about good project for investing, maybe joined with other recommendation become success for investing and get much profit after many time I failed with invested in many project depend with my choose and my recommendation, I will wait whit some one could give me way which become potential coin for investing.
Cameron0208

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:38:01 PM

Proof of patent application was provided in the Discord by CCR on Tuesday at 15.38 with the accompanying message: "Although this is not overly important, it will ease the minds of a few. We will not share more than this at this time, please be patient". The application numbers are 509-0002USP1, 509-0002USP1, 509-0003USP1. Applications aren't visible to the general public, so don't waste your time looking. I can't be arsed to post a screenshot, so go in the discord and look for yourself. As the team said yesterday people will probably just say photoshop anyway.

Oh, really ?

First, you are posting two times the "509-0002USP1" application numbers which is totally random.
Then, you are telling us to look on the discord.
Ok, done, and nothing to show :

What a strange behavior  Shocked

Stop sharing fakes , share real proof of consistent things. It's the irst time I heard that the patent applications aren't visible to the general public, as I work in a company that did patent deposit and the patent's number can be shared.
Telling us for more than 2 years that the prooves will be shared after "patent pending" status and then, suddenly, you are thinking about the protection of this status.. and you can't share the prooves.. What a coincidence. You are clowns without nothing.

You are not a scam due to the low volume and incapacity to sell, because of less and less buyer and believer, but you looks like you are hopping for another bullrun or something to pump your coin and sell as you previously did in the bullrun market.

Those numbers also aren’t even the correct format. The US patent office uses ‘US’ explicitly. I could not find a single instance of ‘USP’ being used.

Funny that those IDs are different than the original DJC posted on Warosu: https://warosu.org/biz/thread/S16521630#p16522068_4

They started with ‘590’ until I called him out on that not even being a patent class...

Why does the team continue to ONLY post things in Discord when it makes no sense whatsoever considering a majority of whatever community is left is not a part of it. Everything apparently happens in the Discord.

Why is it that the team can do all the marketing and make all the announcements beforehand, yet always come up empty at the end? They did 3 testnets (not even on Xtrabytes own blockchain; so they’re pointless). Had no issues hyping those up and shilling all over the place about it (nevermind that they came up about 90% short of their tps claims). Had no issue sucking people in with all the BS and the promise that 4th testnet would be soon and be on Zoltchain. Yet here we are, over 2 years later after that 3rd testnet, and there’s been nothing. So, Zoltchain was ‘nearly ready’ for a 4th testnet, but still isn’t ready over 2 years later...? How does that work?

Tons of announcements about the mobile wallet. Release date of Feb. 10, 2019. Still not released.

Talking about XChange like it was around the corner. Then, announce a gateway on a different but REAL project’s platform...

All the talk about patents and how once PP status was achieved, the tech would be revealed... we know how that turned out.

Then saying the details of the patents would be revealed shortly, but once the time came, suddenly the details couldn’t be shared.

Very clear and deliberate market manipulation. ‘Pre-announcement about a big future announcement’ in order to drive up coin price, sell, then give an anticlimactic BS announcement.

That self-moderated thread is real active, huh? Must be from all those supporters the team claims to have. I bet it’s really active. Probably so much so that readers can’t even keep up with the thread...

Oh. Wait.
Metac

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:28:53 AM

Very positive news

So when are we actually going to see the tech in action? I also read your question about why nobody talks in chat about the tech. It's because it's too vague and what tech have we actually seen?

What if I actually said anything slightly critical about Xtrabytes and their way of giving 'information' about their revolutionary technology? I would be marked as a FUDster and get an instant ban.

We still haven't see XCITE-Desktop released. I also disagree with the NORELEASEDATES ever. they've been screaming SOON(TM) for 2 years now. XCITE-Desktop could be released a week from now or 5 years from now, OH FUDDD he said 5 years! BAN NOW! It just isn't worth it to type anything other than praise and die-hard support on the discord.

I still like your and Pokerman's weekly outbursts, the drama is great, the mutes too long.

The XTRABYTES twitter account retweeting/liking stuff like rockets to the moon gifs is also cringeworthy...

Also get rid of that fishdude.
XBoomerY (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:09:29 PM

So it turns out XBY is going to be in a documentary. Nice. Where can I find out more about the company that is putting together the documentary?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: